Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued (11401 Views)

Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by Rindo69: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
Well then, lets vote God for president in 2019 since we wait on him for practically everything
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by Printerscanner: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
dukie25:
Typical Buhari, he paid millions to secure moslem girls but not christian Leah.
As long as Leah remains a christian, I can't see Lifeless President paying for her release until the eve of next year's election.

My brother, even if you don't have any brain, borrow from a friend and think nah. How would the DSS have left her behind because she is a Christian? Does it make any sense to you? Oh! sorry, you don't even have any brain nor sense. What about the hundreds of people still in Boko Haram captivity, are they all Christians? Why just shouting and wailing because one Christian girl is with the evil Boko Haram? Everyone is concerned that the poor girl and many others are still with the evil group.

Mind you, you children of hate and anger together with your evil PDP used religious propaganda in 2015 which added a lot to your loss of the election and your subsequent loss of errection. You have started the same thing towards 2019 election, isn't it obvious that you are going to lose again?
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by Weareone202: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
The blame has been shifted to God.
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by Cholison(m): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
How I wish it is Femi's daughter, he would have been sober in his response to Maupe's questions. Again he told us ut takes eternity ti verify Adeosun's NYSC Certificate. What an integrity loaded regime. The response of Prof Sagay sums up the governments thinking and direction on this fiasco. Let no citizen be prosecuted on any forged document until this Adeosun issue is resolved.
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by EsmeraldaR1(f): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
And to think That I use to like this man’s write up when he was with sun newspaper,what happened to you Femi?
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by WavesOfGlory(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
Perhaps the problem with our politicians is that they don't know when to drop politics and just embrace humanity.
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by JobmanNwapdp: 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
“I expect that the Yobe state government is doing that. In Nigeria, they expect the presidency to do everything,” he added"

But when your "Lifeless president doled out millions of hard currency in exchange of the kidnapped girls you didn't open your gutter mouth to spew this trash. na God go punish all of una.
Lifeless people!
Ndi Ara!
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/femi-adesina-god-knows-leah-will-rescued

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGUQhmKs-Nw
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by mhizace: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
i'm happy she's still alive
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by Klington: 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Chochovini:
A million Dollar question asked at the right time. Ask them for me ooo. If it were possible, this boko haram founder, father and funder would have islamized this country but NEVER! It can‘t happen. These people are lucky I am not in-charge of Thunder & Lightning.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by okaforlazarus90(m): 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Was it God who came down to rescue the other one. let's stop bringing religion into everything, and telling God to do for us what we can do for ourselves.
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by okaforlazarus90(m): 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
Was it God who came down to rescue the other one. let's stop bringing religion into everything, and telling God to do for us what we can do for ourselves. I weep for my nation.
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by CioAngels(f): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
Does Femi even think before talking, with this he said, obviously he knows pa Buhari is not interested in paying to to get her freed. Femi talks without applying wisdom. We have so many vindictive people who will also victimize a child with so much hatred because of her believe. Must we all practices Sharia? Femi Adesina and his family will be the only one to be Shariamaize. May she not be pregnant before release, otherwise pa Buhari will not be forgiven. Anyway, does he forgive anybody?
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by CioAngels(f): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Only incompetent people use God as an excuse. angry
Yes, that's because femi just is a dangling mordifer.
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by Kdon2: 2:02am On Aug 29, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/femi-adesina-god-knows-leah-will-rescued

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGUQhmKs-Nw

May his children and childrens children suffer the same fate as this innocent girl Leah sharibu. May he experience what the parents of this girl are going through. May God never spare him the agony that is visited on Leah sharibu's family.
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by 2016v2017: 3:23am On Aug 29, 2018
pentax:
Lifeless aids of a lifeless president supervising over a lifeless government
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by Gariga: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
Is it God that abducted her?
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by Rapmoney(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Printerscanner:

Don't develop hypertension yet, don't be in a hurry to die. Wait till when INEC announces Buhari as the winner of the 2019 presidential election, then you can drink Sniper insecticide and die.
Who is this fool? You must be an asshol.e!!! I strongly believe your brain is for decoration. Ekpa!!!
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by Rapmoney(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
Printerscanner:

Don't develop hypertension yet, don't be in a hurry to die. Wait till when INEC announces Buhari as the winner of the 2019 presidential election, then you can drink Sniper insecticide and die.
Another condemned ZOMBIE on the loose!!! Don't look for something useful to do with your sick miserable life, be going about looking for people who insult buhari on faceless forums like Nairaland! Ekpa!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Natasha Akpoti Escapes Assassination / 70% Of Nigeria’s N5.2 Trillion Tax Revenue Was Contributed By Lagos State / FEC Approves N1.7bn For Construction Of Jetty At Bonny Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.