Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (58124 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by weazzy(m): 7:22am On Aug 30, 2018
Me big bwess,accent and how u carry ya sef
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Alwaysking: 7:23am On Aug 30, 2018
ogorwyne:

So you can tell if someone is humorous from a distance ba? So she would just be talking and making herself laugh till you approach her shey?

And lastly this thread is for adults and not for those that haven't even grown a strand of hair on their chin and other 'areas'.
I guess you have a smelly pussy because I can smell the stench from here, fvck off!
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Spidermon: 7:23am On Aug 30, 2018
They know what we want.

We know what they want.

But 9ja don deform everybody so supply no fit meet demand.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Zhahovic(m): 7:24am On Aug 30, 2018
grin
Her forehead!.. I love women with big, fresh and flashy foreheads!
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 7:25am On Aug 30, 2018
toprealman:

https://www.nairaland.com/4559295/letter-immediate-ex-how-your
https://www.nairaland.com/4190621/guys-need-asap-should-end
You go sabi worry sha...lol. Global financial market indeed. Knowledge of your financial status will do!

Toprealman grin worry na my second name o.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2018
Afonja007:
why not ask God to send one angel from heaven for you cus here on earth you can't get all you want

I have done that o. Still waiting for her to show up
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 7:30am On Aug 30, 2018
bjboss:

You don lose d ticket b dat,my guy
Lol.. My ticket no day loose o
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Meklex(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2018
If her name is Amaka
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Laurashils(f): 7:33am On Aug 30, 2018
wink

Damn, just answer the simple question...
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 7:34am On Aug 30, 2018
Kewtt:

Find kimbra
is kimbra ready? Cos I don't want she men me to slow me
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Seunpaul01(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2018
vicfy:
Her Legs....God I love fine legs. Moreover, from their legs u can tell hw far Dem don waka

shocked o boi....
Pls, how can u tell?
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2018
sprints2:
bros u go need clay mould this kind lady cuz if search all the 36 states in Nigeria the highest I will find is 4 out of 10...
I will take one out of the 4 lol
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by cymontempler: 7:36am On Aug 30, 2018
Smile on her face, dentition if visible from smile.
Hair do.. Natural. No wigs or weavon
Face.... No make up or very light make up.
Body shape... Can be fat, slim tight but not obese.
Dress sense... Smart and Clean.
The way she carries herself.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 30, 2018
My brother i don tire to dey look dem.. Make dem too look me small. They have eyes too. I fine and i get small money plus a good and comfortable hustle.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2018
marvinsync:

lol u will die alone !
everyone will die alone
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by geethaiwo(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2018
Maamin:
While this is more or less like a counter thread to the earlier
Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen)
https://www.nairaland.com/4702164/ladies-whats-first-thing-check/1

It is only right if Ladies get to know what Guys look out in them, before they approach to woo them. grin

Guys over to you. What are those physical qualities you see in a lady that makes you to approach her? wink

height, mini skirt and hear style

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by legendary16(m): 7:39am On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:

I day use my eyes and head audition them

That means e go tey before you see woman with all this qualities, and even if you see, I hope say you seff go get Wetin dem need too.

It gats be a 2people something..
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 30, 2018
Must have all the attributes of THERESA MAY before I can attend to her...
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2018
legendary16:

That means e go tey before you see woman with all this qualities, and even if you see, I hope say you seff go get Wetin dem need too.

It gats be a 2people something..
trust me man
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by GoldHorse(m): 7:41am On Aug 30, 2018
rottennaija:
Her shape, face (is she beautiful), legs (I love ladies that don't have legs, either straight or a little curvy, but not k) , her manners (while conversing with her), height, I'll pip into her ears (to see if she keeps her body clean)...all these within the first 10 mins of conversing with her.

Subsequent conversations will confirm my interest or not of her based on her level of education (working class, graduate or final year, awaiting service), age (not more than 25), she must beautiful (I want to be bragging about my wife), God fearing and intelligent.

Chai! All these na "first thing"??!!!!
So you look you see age, God fear, fear and intelligence? Bro, I neeeed your vision sharp sharp grin
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 30, 2018
4601CE:
Big bress and big nyansh angry
Forget Big Nyash and Breast wey go still sag, those are transient and a flat Nyash women with, vision, ambition, self esteem is world class, forget this lazy African men here who can be decieved with saturated fats. Help me celebrate my silent Nollywood role model. Omoni Oboli with a slim figure. married for 18 year till date to Nnamdi Oboli, had 3 giant sons. Very responsible Nollywood star and mother. With small Nyash and breast, no surgery no artificial padding. Looking at the 3rd picture, a typical Naija guy of this day with em small brain go say no breash no nyash..
Very dry. But Nnamdi Oboli was not a Myopic man, who cares about breast and Nyash, he was not too rich either. Today Omoni Oboli is a sensation, married . Actress, Director, Producer and both national and international award. Mr and Mrs she directed it. Nyash and Breast crew make una learn

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2018
scnonline:

angry what yo want me to say

I don't know undecided
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 30, 2018
Finewithsense:
after now una go shout CHARACTER. u can't eat ur cake and have it
you get sense so?
Wetin concern you?
Nonsense
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 30, 2018
AT A GLANCE; cute face, nice height, robust chest, straight legs and amiable carriage!.

AFTERMATH; beautiful heart, lovely soul, affectionate, honesty etc
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Finewithsense:
Myopic thinking. Big Breasts wey go sag, big nyash wey go collapse
. Ask Ibadan women. Also remember wey ladies can pad anything in 2018, thank to padded bra and hips.due to my environment Only Ibadan ladies and women have original copy, well endowed girls but very dirty. My roomies are example
Why is the thing paining you na.
Do you have flat chest and flat yansh
Please stop
ultimate77:
1. Complexion; she must be fair skineed.
2. Height; she must be above average
3. Boobs: The boobs should be above everage. I want something that i can appreciate with my hands all over and also what looks cute in the front when she puts on any wears.
4. She must be articulate.
5.must be a graduate.
6. Must be outspoken. Must never be an inttovert.
7. Must have knowledge about global and finamcial market.
8. Must not be a social media.freek.
9. Must be a great cook and a good bed maker.
10. Must be ready to respect me and ready to be loved unconditionally. Let me park here.

Note: if you have this qualities and based in pH, I will appreciate a date.
Na man you be o

1 Like

dingbang:
same question I asked one female perfectionist when she was listing her own qualities in a man on the female version of this thread. So you see, it goes both ways.
Well....
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Gggost: 7:59am On Aug 30, 2018
Picture the size of her toto
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2018
nuggarito:
Her legs and azz, having the sexiest legs covers everything, no matter how ugly or unattractive she is, the legs is just everything to me.
grin grin
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2018
Finewithsense:
Forget Big Nyash and Breast, those are transient and if no body, vision and packaging it gonna sag. Help me celebrate my silent Nollywood role model. Omoni Oboli with a slim figure. married for 18 year till date to Nnamdi Oboli, had 3 giant sons. Very responsible Nollywood star and mother. No excess Nyash or breast, no surgery no artificial padding. Looking at the 3rd picture, a typical Naija guy of this day with em small brain go say no breash no nyash..
Very dry. But Nnamdi Oboli was not a Myopic man, who cares about breast and Nyash, he was not too rich either. Today Omoni Oboli is a sensation, married . Actress, Director, Producer and both national and international award. Mr and Mrs she directed it. Nyash and Breast crew make una.
Oga . Leave me alone . Did I say excessive yansh or breast
Abeg swerve jare . Did the woman you post have flat. Chest or yansh
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2018
4601CE:
Oga . Leave me alone . Did I say excessive yansh or breast
Abeg swerve jare . Did the woman you post have flat. Chest or yansh
smiles,madam sharap
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2018
Finewithsense:
Breast and Nyash can not keep a marriage or a man check out Nigeria celebrities like, ireti Doyle, ibinabo, damilola adegbite, monalisa chinda mercy igbe, Ini Edo, Juliet Ibrahim, Uche Jumbo, Oge Okoye, Chika Ike, Rukky sanda, ebube nwagbo,Anita Joseph... For the married ownes with all the asset what happened to their marriages
Only you even quoted me 4 times.
Abah . Fear God na .
I will pm you now and you must respond o angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.