Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (28899 Views)

Apostle Suleiman Condemns Comedians That Make Jokes About Jesus. / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
jihad wasn't used. I believe u av heard of missionaries? they came wt bible, education n health not weapons. another question for u even though u av not answered any, y did Christianity spread so fast wt just bible n education of host communities compare to d religion dt impose Allah n mohd on ppl. if u can answer all ds questions wt open mind u WL abandoned mohd for good

Now you know why Jesus went far than Qi, Horus, et al. You must bs really daft if you think Christianity did spread with mere words. How come Moses couldnt stop pagan worshippers from their religion within a small circle but mere words converted people in plenty corners of the world. Read

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/14/if-islam-is-a-religion-of-violence-so-is-christianity/

You must really unlearn plenty nonsense and I'm glad I'm helping you. You brain must work by fire by force

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ipobarecriminals: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
kmaster007:
Careful now, don’t let ur brains go to ur head…
ur papa have goat brain.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

You said this

And i asked this

So kindly answer them sir
u can't interpret my word to suit ur ignorance. old testament is there for Christians to see were they came from, to see hw life was before jesus came to save u. it is d evidence dt Jesus needed to come n set mankind free from manipulation bc ppl deviated from wat he wants us to b. being original d unchangeable he came down n said don't slap back but rather turn d other cheek. if u don't understand English, translate it to Arabic or yoruba
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ebenholer(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

So Jesus came to the world to fight the devil and failed ?
Christ is not a failure even Qur'an can testify of this. He fought the devil and conquered and liberate us from perpetual wrath u and I deserved for being wayward through disobedience to God' s rule.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by mutvy: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
Christianity is a joke and not a religion. Was Jesus a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by kmaster007: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
ur papa have goat brain.
Brains aren’t everything. In fact, in ur case they’re nothing…
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ebenholer(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
when we stand up to ds dia false propaganda, my children WL know d truth n choose which one to follow. I grew up in north n I believed dia version dt d bible is corrupt. i found d truth wen i abandoned religion altogether n decide to do critical thinking . in mohd I saw a serial conman dt wants to b famous by all means.
I have spent years in the north like u and I know how u would feel, but yet still we may not realize the expected result through being physical with the whole thing. The battle will better be won in the spirit, for the battle is the Lord's
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

Now you know why Jesus went far than Qi, Horus, et al. You must bs really daft if you think Christianity did spread with mere words. How come Moses couldnt stop pagan worshippers from their religion within a small circle but mere words converted people in plenty corners of the world. Read

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/14/if-islam-is-a-religion-of-violence-so-is-christianity/

You must really unlearn plenty nonsense and I'm glad I'm helping you. You brain must work by fire by force
its a pity u av never answered a question in ur life, am not surprise. y did d story of Jesus persist?
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ebenholer(m): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
mutvy:
Christianity is a joke and not a religion. Was Jesus a Christian?
Christians or Christianity is a name. What we preach is Christ and His way of life, way of peace. Christ did not lift harms against people when preaching to them. He did not kill nor maim them. He gave them food wen hungry. He led them in love for their neighbours, not hatred or hate speeches. He did all to see another man smiling. This is what we preach, and the English short representation of this is Christianity 'Christ's way of life'
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ipobarecriminals: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
kmaster007:
Brains aren’t everything. In fact, in ur case they’re nothing…
exactly same way the brain of ur papa don collapse. .No wonder he's got a retar..d son like u
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
its a pity u av never answered a question in ur life, am not surprise. y did d story of Jesus persist?

It's such a pity that comprehension is your problem since your first year in this world. The story of Jesus persist in Africa where too many dunces exist, Isreal is Homeland have more Jews and Muslims
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
ebenholer:

Christ is not a failure even Qur'an can testify of this. He fought the devil and conquered and liberate us from perpetual wrath u and I deserved for being wayward through disobedience to God' s rule.

The Quran that you condemn in its totality is what you are using to uplift Jesus? I love how you guys cherry pick to suit your narrative. If truly he won the devil then the devil won rule the world like you said earlier. Plenty nonsense dey you guys head
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by kmaster007: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
exactly same way the brain of ur papa don collapse. .No wonder he's got a retar..d son like u
Why are u so stupid today? Anyway, I think that’s very typical of u.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
u can't interpret my word to suit ur ignorance. old testament is there for Christians to see were they came from, to see hw life was before jesus came to save u. it is d evidence dt Jesus needed to come n set mankind free from manipulation bc ppl deviated from wat he wants us to b. being original d unchangeable he came down n said don't slap back but rather turn d other cheek. if u don't understand English, translate it to Arabic or yoruba

Ohh now I understand you now.

What God was old testament prophets worshipping?
Which god protected cain when he killed Abel and married his sister?
Which god commanded the deaths of first sons?
Since Jesus is God and he is the same today, tomorrow and forever then he was the God that commanded all those nasty things to be done.
If truly jesus saved mankind, how come the world is worst than it was prior to his arrival?

You need more?

Plenty nonsense dey your head man

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ipobarecriminals: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
kmaster007:
Why are u so stupid today? Anyway, I think that’s very typical of u.
ur drunk fada is stewpid..No wonder u have imbeci.-le trait. It is in ur fada
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by kmaster007: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
ur drunk fada is stewpid..No wonder u have imbeci.-le trait. It is in ur fada
People like u are the reason we have middle fingers.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ebenholer(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

The Quran that you condemn in its totality is what you are using to uplift Jesus? I love how you guys cherry pick to suit your narrative. If truly he won the devil then the devil won rule the world like you said earlier. Plenty nonsense dey you guys head
My brother, I defend what I am convicted of not what I only read but God Himself told me this. It sounds unbelievable to u I am sure. Beside, don't u ever been told through preachers of religion what sin is? You are insulting me in a rude way and u think that is right with u. Christ rulership is not of the world He defeated the devil by dying and rose up the third day and ascended into heaven. All these He did for a purpose which is to defeat the curses peculiar to sins and severe punishment that accompanies sins. After this, God has given people of the world to choose who to serve, either Him or the devil. Condemning Quran is unnecessary for my way of life but only to stick to the truth that is only in Christ.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
ebenholer:

My brother, I defend what I am convicted of not what I only read but God Himself told me this. It sounds unbelievable to u I am sure. Beside, don't u ever been told through preachers of religion what sin is? You are insulting me in a rude way and u think that is right with u. Christ rulership is not of the world He defeated the devil by dying and rose up the third day and ascended into heaven. All these He did for a purpose which is to defeat the curses peculiar to sins and severe punishment that accompanies sins. After this, God has given people of the world to choose who to serve, either Him or the devil.

Oh Lord!! Thanks for making my day man.

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by TheLogicalMind(m): 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
maestroferddi:
A misguided fellow who could not control his libido was churning out verses to brainwash low IQ followers.

Please help us get that hadith where Muhammad went visiting the son-in-law (Zayd). He peered through and saw the naked body of his son-in-law's (Zayd's) wife.

Sharp guy went and devised a plan....Suddenly Allah revealed to him that he should ask Zayd to divorce the wife so that Muhammad could marry her.

Meanwhile he had many wives already but could not let a slay queen pass by...

What a man?!

Zaid (Zayd) was a freed slave whom Muhammad publicly adopted as his son. According to recorded Islamic history, Muhammad took Zaid to the Black Stone of the Ka’ba and said:

“Bear testimony, all ye that are present. Zaid is my son; I will be his heir and he shall be mine.” ( Sirat Rasul Allah Ibn Ishaq Pg.35).

Thereafter, he was called Zaid ibn Muhammad (Zaid the son of Muhammad).

Zaid was one of the first persons who accepted Islam. Muhammad chose Zainab (Zaynab) as a wife for Zaid. She was a cousin of Muhammad. The marriage between Zainab and Zaid took place in Medina around the year 626 C.E. when Muhammad became a prominent leader, both religiously and politically, in Arabia.

One day Muhammad paid an unexpected visit to the couple but Zaid was not at home. As the wind blew the curtain aside, Muhammad saw Zainab in a near naked (Arabic: hasirah) state and he was moved by the beauty of his daughter-in-law. She quickly dressed up, invited Muhammad into the house and said, “Come in, oh Prophet of God, for you are as my father and my mother to me.” This was in keeping with Arabic tribal tradition, where a daughter-in-law was regarded by the parents of her husband as their own daughter.

However, Muhammad went away repeating, “Praise be Allah who changes hearts.” This admiration was noticed by Zainab.

Muhammad’s utterance shows that his feelings towards Zainab now changed from what they used to be before. His feelings towards her now changed from the time when he arranged her marriage to Zaid. In other words, he was not attracted to her previously, but now he realized that he was suddenly drawn towards her. What has changed in Zainab that made Muhammad feel attracted to her? Obviously, when he caught a glimpse of the scantily dressed Zainab, he did not see any dramatic change in her personality, but a near naked woman with a desirable figure. When Zaid came home, Zainab related to him about Muhammad’s visit and what he had expressed.

Having served Muhammad for years, both as a slave and as a son, Zaid had a fairly good knowledge of Muhammad’s character and personality. He knew how his father thought and felt. He realized that his father had been affected emotionally by Zainab. But he also knew that once Muhammad developed a desire for someone or something, he would let nothing stand in the way to attain it.

Zaid knew he had no choice. He not only feared that Muhammad would destroy anyone who stands in his way, but he was also sure of it. Otherwise, he would not have gone to such painful limits of announcing his willingness to hand over his wife, whom he was supposed to protect. He was so sure of Muhammad’s true nature that he had the courage to say to him what would otherwise be an unimaginable thing for a son to say to his father. He went to Muhammad and openly told:

Tabari VIII:1: “Perhaps Zaynab has excited your admiration, so I will leave her.”

One would expect Muhammad to be outraged at this morally offensive offer but he did not. He did not reprimand Zaid for this utterly indecent proposal. Fearing the people, he replied, “Keep your wife.” However, what filled Muhammad’s heart was very different from what his lips expressed, for he really desired her. To make matters worse, the Qur’an tells us that Allah was totally behind this immoral episode. While this admission incriminates Allah and questions his godship, it must also be remembered that it is a habit of Muhammad to involve Allah to legitimize his actions.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by TheLogicalMind(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

Oh Lord!! Thanks for making my day man.

Vital evidences from the Qur’an itself prove why Islam cannot be the true religion. Of course, this also rules out Islam’s lone prophet. While there are far too many errors in the Qur’an, we will focus on just one specific blunder that will prove irrefutably why Allah cannot be the true God.

If there are really solid evidences to validate Allah as the true God, he would have surely specified these evidences in the Qur’an. Since there were none, he was unable to provide a single tangible/visible evidence to authenticate his Godship. As a result, he had to appeal to unseen evidences to validate his claim as the true God. Can unseen evidences be used to prove anything? To understand what we mean by this, please read the following Qur’anic verse carefully. In view of the extreme absurdity of this Qur’anic verse, we have provided two different translations:

Surah 21:30: Do the disbelievers not see that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one, before We tore them apart? We made every living thing from water. Will they not then believe? (S. V. Ahamed)

Did those who reject not see that the heavens and the Earth were one piece and We tore them apart? We made from the water everything that lives. Will they not believe? (Monotheist Group)

Can you fathom the utter stupidity of the question raised by Allah in this Qur’anic verse? Allah is asking: “Do the disbelievers not see that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one, before We tore them apart?” Is it really possible for the disbelievers to witness this phenomenon? Read the Qur’anic verse carefully once again. The whole thrust of Allah’s argument is that the disbelievers have no basis whatsoever to reject him because of their having witnessed this phenomenon. Thus, the whole strength of Allah’s defense to counter the disbelievers is based on his assumption that they were eye-witnesses of this phenomenon.

Allah presumes that since the disbelievers had already witnessed this phenomenon of the heavens and the earth being joined together as one before he subsequently separated them, the disbelievers have no excuse for not believing in him. Allah even seems perplexed as to why the disbelievers still do not believe in him even after having witnessed this clear evidence. Note the tone of astonishment in his words:

“Do the disbelievers not see that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one, before We tore them apart? . . . Will they not then believe?”

For the disbelievers to “see that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one before Allah tore them apart,” they will have to actually witness the creation of the universe in stages. This means that the disbelievers must be present not only during the period when the heavens and the earth were joined together as one but these very same individuals must also live on to witness the heavens and the earth being separated subsequently. Moreover, since humans could not have been created before the creation of the heavens and the earth, it is absolutely impossible for the disbelievers to witness this phenomenon. As such, how could Allah then ask: “Will they not then believe?”
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Demmzy15(m): 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
agadez007:
True talk

That why the capital of Pakistan is Islamabad
Islamabad means "city of Islam" in Urdu, don't be mischievous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
Read and enlighten yourself

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6225826

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

Ohh now I understand you now.

What God was old testament prophets worshipping?
Which god protected cain when he killed Abel and married his sister?
Which god commanded the deaths of first sons?
Since Jesus is God and he is the same today, tomorrow and forever then he was the God that commanded all those nasty things to be done.
If truly jesus saved mankind, how come the world is worst than it was prior to his arrival?

You need more?

Plenty nonsense dey your head man
I now know ur understanding of Christianity is making u really sick. if God decide to wipe ur generation out n save my generation do u av questions for y he did it? if he destroys to teach u lesson, he can restore to teach u same lesson.that is wat changes n not d unchangeable jesus u can as well ask y do we need to die since Jesus av conquered death? ur body is useless to God, ur soul is wat av been saved if u believe in Jesus. according to ur misconceptions, Jesus won't av to comeback(even mohd agreed on his 2nd coming) if ds world of flesh is perfect. to make it clear bc I know u don't understand things. God /Jesus can never change but d situation he can change d situations. how does dt justify mohd killings?
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
I now know ur understanding of Christianity is making u really sick. if God decide to wipe ur generation out n save my generation do u av questions for y he did it? if he destroys to teach u lesson, he can restore to teach u same lesson.that is wat changes n not d unchangeable jesus u can as well ask y do we need to die since Jesus av conquered death? ur body is useless to God, ur soul is wat av been saved if u believe in Jesus. according to ur misconceptions, Jesus won't av to comeback(even mohd agreed on his 2nd coming) if ds world of flesh is perfect. to make it clear bc I know u don't understand things. God /Jesus can never change but d situation he can.

How can God wipe out a generation yet tag him merciful but the ultimate "destroyer" devil didn't kill one soul. Who is really the God and who is really the devil?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

How can God wipe out a generation yet tag him merciful but the ultimate "destroyer" devil didn't kill one soul. Who is really the God and who is really the devil?
for ur sick head. he gave Noah ark but he drowned d otherrs, d situation changes n appropriate justice administered.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by maestroferddi: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Zaid (Zayd) was a freed slave whom Muhammad publicly adopted as his son. According to recorded Islamic history, Muhammad took Zaid to the Black Stone of the Ka’ba and said:

“Bear testimony, all ye that are present. Zaid is my son; I will be his heir and he shall be mine.” ( Sirat Rasul Allah Ibn Ishaq Pg.35).

Thereafter, he was called Zaid ibn Muhammad (Zaid the son of Muhammad).

Zaid was one of the first persons who accepted Islam. Muhammad chose Zainab (Zaynab) as a wife for Zaid. She was a cousin of Muhammad. The marriage between Zainab and Zaid took place in Medina around the year 626 C.E. when Muhammad became a prominent leader, both religiously and politically, in Arabia.

One day Muhammad paid an unexpected visit to the couple but Zaid was not at home. As the wind blew the curtain aside, Muhammad saw Zainab in a near naked (Arabic: hasirah) state and he was moved by the beauty of his daughter-in-law. She quickly dressed up, invited Muhammad into the house and said, “Come in, oh Prophet of God, for you are as my father and my mother to me.” This was in keeping with Arabic tribal tradition, where a daughter-in-law was regarded by the parents of her husband as their own daughter.

However, Muhammad went away repeating, “Praise be Allah who changes hearts.” This admiration was noticed by Zainab.

Muhammad’s utterance shows that his feelings towards Zainab now changed from what they used to be before. His feelings towards her now changed from the time when he arranged her marriage to Zaid. In other words, he was not attracted to her previously, but now he realized that he was suddenly drawn towards her. What has changed in Zainab that made Muhammad feel attracted to her? Obviously, when he caught a glimpse of the scantily dressed Zainab, he did not see any dramatic change in her personality, but a near naked woman with a desirable figure. When Zaid came home, Zainab related to him about Muhammad’s visit and what he had expressed.

Having served Muhammad for years, both as a slave and as a son, Zaid had a fairly good knowledge of Muhammad’s character and personality. He knew how his father thought and felt. He realized that his father had been affected emotionally by Zainab. But he also knew that once Muhammad developed a desire for someone or something, he would let nothing stand in the way to attain it.

Zaid knew he had no choice. He not only feared that Muhammad would destroy anyone who stands in his way, but he was also sure of it. Otherwise, he would not have gone to such painful limits of announcing his willingness to hand over his wife, whom he was supposed to protect. He was so sure of Muhammad’s true nature that he had the courage to say to him what would otherwise be an unimaginable thing for a son to say to his father. He went to Muhammad and openly told:

Tabari VIII:1: “Perhaps Zaynab has excited your admiration, so I will leave her.”

One would expect Muhammad to be outraged at this morally offensive offer but he did not. He did not reprimand Zaid for this utterly indecent proposal. Fearing the people, he replied, “Keep your wife.” However, what filled Muhammad’s heart was very different from what his lips expressed, for he really desired her. To make matters worse, the Qur’an tells us that Allah was totally behind this immoral episode. While this admission incriminates Allah and questions his godship, it must also be remembered that it is a habit of Muhammad to involve Allah to legitimize his actions.
Islam cannot survive in the midst of knowledge.

It cannot withstand logical and critical scrutiny.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Coolgent(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
The Threeaome ahustler not apostle. grin
Yea Muslims dont joke with Muhammad or Jesus.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by maestroferddi: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

You see why you are so fool and don’t know about the prophet

Muhammed demise this world about 1439 years ago

While the orientalist scholars combine Hadith in which none of them is Muslim and they already added faulse words just like they did in translate Hebrew Bible to English

But Holy Quran can’t no be tempers with more than 1439 years it’s same as revel by God

So if you reading rubbish online by Hadith I can’t blend you because most
Of it have been temper with in early 20th century
How come you can't defend your false religion without bringing Judeo-Christianity?

The last time I checked Christians do not reckon with Islam...

The Quran was revealed by Allah according your claim and not God.

The Judeo-Christian God as known by His name Yahweh cannot be Allah as followed by Muslims.

Christianity and Islam cannot be both true. One has to be true while the other is false.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by maestroferddi: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
hamzeiy:
stupidity is when you dont realize insulting or joking with jesus christ has thesame penalty as insulting muhammad s.a.w in islam ......these guyz are just ignorant
We in Christianity believe that Muhammad was an impostor who had no business with divine inspiration.

Stop allowing yourself to be misled.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by maestroferddi: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
jimts:
I am a Muslim, but each time I see comedians on stage joking about Jesus, I just frown and pretend I didn't hear the nonsense they were saying.
Look, prophethood is a sacred thing to God. How is it a funny thing to be mocking the messengers of the scriptures we read? Just how?
In your mind you are making sense, abi?

John 14:6: Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No-one comes unto the Father except through me. "

Islamic view that Jesus was one of the prophets is inconsistent with the above verse.

You respect Jesus?
Big deal! Even the devil respects Him and also tremble....
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 12:14am On Aug 30, 2018
maestroferddi:
How come you can't defend your false religion without bringing Judeo-Christianity?

The last time I checked Christians do not reckon with Islam...

The Quran was revealed by Allah according your claim and not God.

The Judeo-Christian God as known by His name Yahweh cannot be Allah as followed by Muslims.

Christianity and Islam cannot be both true. One has to be true while the other is false.

Hereafter we shall know the truth
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by davidodiba(m): 6:37am On Aug 30, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad nah true talk..Even here,u must accept that terrorist kingpin by force b4 u comment on certain post most especially on weekend but those barbarians are free to post on xtain thread on Sunday, even insult u join* hear faint cry ,look behind see menace looking yweets with black spot on their forehead with cutlass,broken bottle,cudgels shouting All..... ark...ba*scale fence

I observed this sometimes ago and nobody seemed to be on the same page with me. Can you imagine here on Nairaland, Muslims are treated so quite differently from Christians and herbalists and atheists?! It is a microcosm of what's happening in the society.

The owner's of Nairaland must stop this ...Muslims are free to comment on Christian threads and others but no one is fire to comment on theirs. This nonsense must stop.
Cc:
Seun
Lala
Whoever...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Christian To Run A Hotel Business? / Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.