Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (28897 Views)

Apostle Suleiman Condemns Comedians That Make Jokes About Jesus. / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by hamzeiy: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
stupidity is when you dont realize insulting or joking with jesus christ has thesame penalty as insulting muhammad s.a.w in islam ......these guyz are just ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

I don't know. Kindly enlighten me sir !
begin d ultimate search in ur life. read d bible to know Jesus n not to disprove Christianity. wen u r done, u WL see y truely mohd is a conman of d first order
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
and dts y he is d unchangeable changer, u can manipulate his words like mohd did wt d Quran n u did to siut ur ignorance but u can't change d man Jesus. bc he remains dsame forever he came to guide u to d ryt part n sent d holy spirit (not human being) to uphold d truth

perdollar:
u don't av common basis to argue on. y did u think Jesus came to earth Mr learned man?

Can't you see you are contradicting yourself
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by maestroferddi: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Let's make a deal. We'll unlearn our shi-t if you unlearn the sexual perversion you have been taught for the past 1400 years...
A misguided fellow who could not control his libido was churning out verses to brainwash low IQ followers.

Please help us get that hadith where Muhammad went visiting the son-in-law (Zayd). He peered through and saw the naked body of his son-in-law's (Zayd's) wife.

Sharp guy went and devised a plan....Suddenly Allah revealed to him that he should ask Zayd to divorce the wife so that Muhammad could marry her.

Meanwhile he had many wives already but could not let a slay queen pass by...

What a man?!
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

fuckkkk off once again dont need someone like you on my page......
ur type is in sambisa living a just course. u better join dem n stop fuuucking word of a defeated whoreee
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by maestroferddi: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

Ohh my comments are now demented. Lol, it wasn't when the convo started by suddenly became one when it hit to your spine. Hehe

Knowing the truth has set me free not these cavemen stories that in 2018, folks like you take serious
You are not making sense at all.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
begin d ultimate search in ur life. read d bible to know Jesus n not to disprove Christianity. wen u r done, u WL see y truely mohd is a conman of d first order

I read the bible and from the beginning I read how the biblical God was happy Cain killed Abel his brother and how Cain married his sister. God proceeded by blessing their union with a son and blessed him with a city. He protected Cain all along when all these happened but the same bliclical God can't protect his worshippers in churches

But Chrisitians havs big God that fights for them. Plenty nonsense dey your head sir

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ebenholer2(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
The reason behind multiplications of sins is beccos no one is ready to stand against sins again. Sins are now being romances in form of jokes and others. Even parents watch their children committing sin unabated.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
maestroferddi:
You are not making sense at all.

Lol. Of course
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
ebenholer2:
The reason behind multiplications of sins is beccos no one is reason to stand against sins again. Sins are now being romances in form of jokes and others.

Didn't Jesus died for the sins of mankind ?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ebenholer2(m): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

He died so that the severe punishments for sin can be wavered; means no more can our hands be cut for stealing but such can be easily forgiven through confession, and so the curses that follow sinners will no more be our lots. Now a pardon we receive no matter how intensifying the sin committed by us might be, the blood of Christ has done it all and still doing it by pleading our course before God for a progressive pardon.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
ebenholer2:

He died so that the severe punishments for sin can be wavered; means no more can our hands be cut for stealing but such can be easily forgiven through confession, and so the curses that follow sinners will no more be our lots.

Oya go and steal in the nearest market then tell them this nonsense. We will be waiting for your update.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

I read the bible and from the beginning I read how the biblical God was happy Cain killed Abel his brother and how Cain married his sister. God proceeded by blessing their union with a son and blessed him with a city. He protected Cain all along when all these happened but the same bliclical God can't protect his worshippers in churches

But Chrisitians havs big God that fights for them. Plenty nonsense dey your head sir
my problem wt u is dt u sound like an authority on bible teachings yet u r qouting it to suit ur ignorance. pls read abt Jesus n see why being d unchangeable changer d old things passed away wt his coming. u can't even convince ursef wt ur repetitive arguments leading u into dizziness
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ebenholer2(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

Oya go and steal in the nearest market then tell them this nonsense. We will be waiting for your update.
Though ur statement is rude but let me correctly respond to it. The standard of the world is not God's standard. The world is under the rulership of the devil and people of the world take directives from the devil and so it is expected of them to harm or kill those who sin,when they also secretly commit sins unabated.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

if Jesus is ordinary like mohd n moses n other prophet, he wouldn't av bn born miraculously like them. y was he born miraculously?
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ebenholer2(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
my problem wt u is dt u sound like an authority on bible teachings yet u r qouting it to suit ur ignorance. pls read abt Jesus n see why being d unchangeable changer d old things passed away wt his coming. u can't even convince ursef wt ur repetitive arguments leading u into dizziness
U need not respond in this way. You can only try to let him know the truth but if he refuses then u hand him over to Holy Spirit to touch his heart. That's all.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
if Jesus is ordinary like mohd n moses n other prophet, he wouldn't av bn born miraculously like them. y was he born miraculously?

Lol, Horus, Qi etc were born the exact way Jesus was born, I bet you didn't know all these. Lol, that's the effect of marketing and ignorance..sorry man!! grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
ebenholer2:

Though ur statement is rude but let me correctly respond to it. The standard of the world is not God's standard. The world is under the rulership of the devil and people of the world take directives from the devil and so it is expected of them to harm or kill those who sin,when they also secretly commit sins unabated.

So Jesus came to the world to fight the devil and failed ?
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
ebenholer2:

U need not respond in this way. You can only try to let him know the truth but if he refuses then u hand him over to Holy Spirit to touch his heart. That's all.
when we stand up to ds dia false propaganda, my children WL know d truth n choose which one to follow. I grew up in north n I believed dia version dt d bible is corrupt. i found d truth wen i abandoned religion altogether n decide to do critical thinking . in mohd I saw a serial conman dt wants to b famous by all means.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:

Old things have passed away so Genesis isn't important anymore?

Unchangeable changer?? How does that correlate with jesus today, tomorrow and forever?? Kindly explain sir!
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Maamin(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

ANSWER FROM YOURSELF...

IS THE HUMAN EMBRYO I QUOTED FROM QURAN IS REAL OR FAULSE

ANSWER

Most scientific discoveries were made before your prophet even dreamt of coming to existence let alone the Quran.

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

Lol, Horus, Qi etc were born the exact way Jesus was born, I bet you didn't know all these. Lol, that's the effect of marketing and ignorance..sorry man!! grin
I know lots of virgin births Mr man and here is my question for u. y did dt of Jesus persist wt billions of followers
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by jimts(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
I am a Muslim, but each time I see comedians on stage joking about Jesus, I just frown and pretend I didn't hear the nonsense they were saying.
Look, prophethood is a sacred thing to God. How is it a funny thing to be mocking the messengers of the scriptures we read? Just how?
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
I know lots of virgin births Mr man and here is my question for u. y did dt of Jesus persist wt billions of followers

Who colonised most part of the world and what religion was used? Start using your brain to its maximum capacity
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Maamin:

Most scientific discovery were made before your prophet even dreamt of coming to existence let alone the Quran.

You are posting nonsense
How they describe how ita formed or how it’s began developed
All this image you sent me none stated how Quran prescribe rather saying another aspect with it’s doesn’t relate to Quran or the present scientific world as stated

Stop looking for way to make brain
Quran is a word of One God
If you and reveal to prophet via angel jubril your Holy Ghost
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

Unchangeable changer?? How does that correlate with jesus today, tomorrow and forever?? Kindly explain sir!
did u only pass Arabic in ur waec? if u don't know y Jesus came, search for him, u WL find him. many of ur kinds av seen y n r now following Jesus.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
did u only pass Arabic in ur waec? if u don't know y Jesus came, search for him, u WL find him. many of ur kinds av seen y n r now following Jesus.

Why can't you answer my questions?
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

Why can't you answer my questions?
u av no question bc u r poor in understanding simple English. fortunately I don't SPK arabic
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
u av no question bc u r poor in understanding simple English. fortunately I don't SPK arabic

You said this

perdollar:

And i asked this

ollah2:

So kindly answer them sir
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

Who colonised most part of the world and what religion was used?
jihad wasn't used. I believe u av heard of missionaries? they came wt bible, education n health not weapons. another question for u even though u av not answered any, y did Christianity spread so fast wt just bible n education of host communities compare to d religion dt impose Allah n mohd on ppl. if u can answer all ds questions wt open mind u WL abandoned mohd for good
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by kmaster007: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
tell dat to d ones dat gave birth to u ok
Careful now, don’t let ur brains go to ur head…
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Maamin(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

You are posting nonsense
How they describe how ita formed or how it’s began developed
All this image you sent me none stated how Quran prescribe rather saying another aspect with it’s doesn’t relate to Quran or the present scientific world as stated

Stop looking for way to make brain
Quran is a word of One God
If you and reveal to prophet via angel jubril your Holy Ghost

cheesy

As usual of a typical Muslim like you.
Here is the link https://embryo.asu.edu/pages/history-embryology-1959-joseph-needha

A discovery made as early as 460 BC–370 BC
You don't think that it would have been better explained by 500 CE even before your prophet.

What ever makes you sleep anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Christian To Run A Hotel Business? / Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.