Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (28912 Views)

Apostle Suleiman Condemns Comedians That Make Jokes About Jesus. / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
maestroferddi:
You are such a pathetic soul.

With all the senseless you spewed, is not curious that you did not refute the assertion that Muhammad committed the grandest plagiarism in history.

Are we really surprised? It is what obtains when a sane person elects to follow a false prophet.

Without fear, repression and violence, will Islam last beyond a century?

If you think you are real, try and open up Mecca, Medina and Saudi Arabia altogether...I guarantee you that the lie that Islam espouses and encapsulates will be exposed/laid bare for all to see....

You sound a pained ni.gga. You digress completely from my comment because it was a fatality and brutality combined hence the soft landing with your digression. You couldnt even reply my comment based on the contents

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

You confused because you saw the truth and ignore
Earlier the better to embrace Islam
And make sure you keep praying five time
Daily .....I have shown you namaz in the Bible

Only a fool and arrogant will ignore
Truth

Abi na me
Write ham
There ?? Mitchew
u av not convinced me to accept Islam. u av not even convinced ursef y u follow a man dt is not perfect. if he killed why should I follow him.if he married a 9 year old, is dt not disgusting. if in his name ppl justify or carry out violence y shouldn't I run to sbdy in whose name rather demons ran away. its only a fool n idiot n d doomed indeed dt WL ignore d truth

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by kmaster007: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
dat is how u describe ur parents at home..i'll tackle the elderly ones iabove 48 in ut house not a kid still eating ur parents free Eba at home.miserable kid.Look for ur mate ol
Anybody who told u to be urself simply couldn’t have given u worse advice.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ipobarecriminals: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
kmaster007:
Anybody who told u to be urself simply couldn’t have given u worse advice.
tell dat to d ones dat gave birth to u ok
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
wat a thing to say. holySPIRIT, is mohd a spirit? show u things to come? wat r d things that mohd showed us WL come that av come to past? can someone who recited wat devil told him b truthful?

I like you because you wanna learn and I give you tips from
Iceberg

There’s no book or no scholar reveal how male sperm formed a baby in a womb womb
But holy Quran describe this 1400yrs ago
Before scientist start using machine in 9th century. Here is the verse below and prophet muhammed reveal it

Quran: Surah AI-Mu’minun,23:Ayat 12–14).

We (Allah) created man from a quintessence of clay. We then placed him as a nutfah (drop) in a place of settlement, firmly fixed, then We made the drop into an alaqah (leech like structure), and then We changed the alaqah into a mudghah (chewed like substance),then We made out of that mudghah, izam (skeleton,bones),then We clothed the bones with lahm (muscles,flesh) then We caused him to grow and come in being and attain the definitive (human)form. So, blessed be God, the best to create.

Remember this knowledge is beyond any human brain during 1400yrs ago. Only to appear truth by scientist in this era

Glory be to One God

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

So Jesus practiced Christianity?
yes, he practiced wat he preached peace n love just like mohd n his follows practiced wat he preached, violence n hatred for d kafiris
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
u av not convinced me to accept Islam. u av not even convinced ursef y u follow a man dt is not perfect. if he killed why should I follow him.if he married a 9 year old, is dt not disgusting. if in his name ppl justify or carry out violence y shouldn't I run to sbdy in whose name rather demons ran away. its only a fool n idiot n d doomed indeed dt WL ignore d truth

Yes because you are 1000 time fools just like pharaoh and you shall know truth hereafter
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by TheLogicalMind(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Khed:

When I sight a Fabricated hadith I know it I don't have to go to mosque's to ask.

But your ignorance no be for here bro. Your ignoramus na A***

Becareful what you wish for other cos it might be your portion.

I will stop responding to your hallucinated comments on this topics cos 'oriwakoniburu bi eegun to nle were'.

grin Please don't sop corresponding. Tell me about how your "prophet" ended up marrying Zainab, the wife of his adopted son Zaid.

Then tell me why allah was not able to save your "prophet's" life after he was given poison meat to eat.

I'm very interested. Since you have asked me not to believe in hadith again, let me hear your own islamic fabrications.

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
yes, he practiced wat he preached peace n love just like mohd n his follows practiced wat he preached, violence n hatred for d kafiris

Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people

This must be from the Quran
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

I like you because you wanna learn and I give you tips from
Iceberg

There’s no book or no scholar reveal how male sperm formed a baby in a womb womb
But holy Quran describe this 1400yrs ago
Before scientist start using machine in 9th century. Here is the verse below and prophet muhammed reveal it

Quran: Surah AI-Mu’minun,23:Ayat 12–14).

We (Allah) created man from a quintessence of clay. We then placed him as a nutfah (drop) in a place of settlement, firmly fixed, then We made the drop into an alaqah (leech like structure), and then We changed the alaqah into a mudghah (chewed like substance),then We made out of that mudghah, izam (skeleton,bones),then We clothed the bones with lahm (muscles,flesh) then We caused him to grow and come in being and attain the definitive (human)form. So, blessed be God, the best to create.

Remember this knowledge is beyond any human brain during 1400yrs ago. Only to appear truth by scientist in this era

Glory be to One God
pls answer my questions, if u can't den stop ds taqqiya for d good of ur soul
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:

Are you a Kafirun ??
Yes God command is prophet to kill non believer and so
It’s command them
In bible as well...here is one of the verse and it’s shall help u bcuz you don’t know
Only went to
Church for prosperity not to learn about the words of God and how to worship thee

Deuteronomy 13:6-10

“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:

I have answer your question
We don’t capitalized on miracle and you ask for it which I did show you
Yet you trying to manipulate
MR NORWIST YOU WONT LEARN

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people

This must be from the Quran
dts y u need to accept Jesus n read more abt y he came to earth. I guess Jesus wrote it n cameback to set things ryt.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

The orientalists you are always ranting about are actually the ones who claim that the hadiths were made up by mooslims to give a historical reference to muhammad.
Without the hadith and sirat, nobody would know vey much about moohamad because the koran only mentioned his name 4 times.

So wether you want to admit it or not, you need the hadith, otherwise you are not a real mooslim.

Not all Hadith were truth some were fabricated to ternish the image of muhammed and Islam
Remember none Muslim is orientalist

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

I have answer your question
We don’t capitalized on miracle and you ask for it which I did show you
Yet you trying to manipulate
MR NORWIST YOU WONT LEARN
answered? my guy, no wander u can't see past ur nose. if u don't know wat to say just keep saying anything to keep deceiving ursef
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
dts y u need to accept Jesus n read more abt y he came to earth. I guess Jesus wrote it n cameback to set things ryt.

But he is the same yesterday, today and forever. You really need to unlearn plenty nonsense in your head
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by TheLogicalMind(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

Not all Hadith were truth some were fabricated to ternish the image of muhammed and Islam
Remember none Muslim is orientalist

Any hadith graded as "Sahih" or "Hassan" is regarded as authentic.
All the hadiths I quoted are from Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim.

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by TheLogicalMind(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

But he is the same yesterday, today and forever. You really need to unlearn plenty nonsense in your head

Let's make a deal. We'll unlearn our shi-t if you unlearn the sexual perversion you have been taught for the past 1400 years...

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

and dts y he is d unchangeable changer, u can manipulate his words like mohd did wt d Quran n u did to siut ur ignorance but u can't change d man Jesus. bc he remains dsame forever he came to guide u to d ryt part n sent d holy spirit (not human being) to uphold d truth
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

I have answer your question We don’t capitalized on miracle and you ask for it which I did show you Yet you trying to manipulate MR NORWIST YOU WONT LEARN
did ur answer convinced u?
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

Are you a Kafirun ??
Yes God command is prophet to kill non believer and so
It’s command them
In bible as well...here is one of the verse and it’s shall help u bcuz you don’t know
Only went to
Church for prosperity not to learn about the words of God and how to worship thee

Deuteronomy 13:6-10

“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.
u don't av common basis to argue on. y did u think Jesus came to earth Mr learned man?
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:

ANSWER FROM YOURSELF...

IS THE HUMAN EMBRYO I QUOTED FROM QURAN IS REAL OR FAULSE

ANSWER

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

Yes because you are 1000 time fools just like pharaoh and you shall know truth hereafter
who will u follow? d man dt killed n incite violence OR d man dt preaches peace n love. even a fool knows d answer only sbdy dt is sick in head or without brain like u WL go wt ur likes
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by maestroferddi: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

You sound a pained ni.gga. You digress completely from my comment because it was a fatality and brutality combined hence the soft landing with your digression. You couldnt even reply my comment based on the contents
Are you a clown?

So you think I have time to burn in reacting to your demented comments?

Even a mad man thinks sane people are not normal and he it makes 'sense' to him.

..."And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"....
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

ANSWER FROM YOURSELF...
IS THE HUMAN EMBRYO I QUOTED FROM QURAN IS REAL OR FAULSE
ANSWER
hw do u hope to convince ursef wt ds
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Any hadith graded as "Sahih" or "Hassan" is regarded as authentic.
All the hadiths I quoted are from Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim.

I did not says so...even bukhari hadith and muslim is tampered
even bukhari himself started writing muhammed hadith at 1200 century 700yrs after demise of muhammed and you expect all what he write to be truth even what happen during 1966 biafra war if someone what to write about it now...will make some mistake and amendment
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
hw do u hope to convince ursef wt ds

fuuuuuuckkkk off then....
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
maestroferddi:
Are you a clown?

So you think I have time to burn in reacting to your demented comments?

Even a mad man thinks sane people are not normal and he it makes 'sense' to him.

..."And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"....

Ohh my comments are now demented. Lol, it wasn't when the convo started by suddenly became one when it hit to your spine. Hehe

Knowing the truth has set me free not these cavemen stories that in 2018, folks like you take serious
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
who will u follow? d man dt killed n incite violence OR d man dt preaches peace n love. even a fool knows d answer only sbdy dt is sick in head or without brain like u WL go wt ur likes

show me where muahmmed killed xstians during is life time
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
u don't av common basis to argue on. y did u think Jesus came to earth Mr learned man?

I don't know. Kindly enlighten me sir !
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

fuuuuuuckkkk off then....
I can see mohd in u. I know u would av carried gun n knife to fyt me bc u couldn't win for him wt ur mouth but guy fortunately I pass ur power.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
I can see mohd in u. I know u would av carried gun n knife to fyt me bc u couldn't win for him wt ur mouth but guy fortunately I pass ur power.

fuckkkk off once again dont need someone like you on my page......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad / Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet / Rev. Kenneth Oyakhilome (CA, US) Convicted Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.