Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (28921 Views)

Apostle Suleiman Condemns Comedians That Make Jokes About Jesus. / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by jbtobsyn(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
winklet me c if is true.
Mohammed S.A.W is a batard.
Allah SWT is a fool who like shading of blood
They are coming for your head Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by madridguy(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2018
So you want as to be as stupid as Muslims ? True Christians are not zombies .looting church money is not enough for you people now you want to turn us to zombies(Muslim) that fight without reasons.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by olahero(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2018
Apari werey
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Meritocracy: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2018
They can't try it because Islam is religion and Pastor have turn Christianity to Business by not following simple rules in Bible.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Born2Breed(f): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2018
NairaMedia:
While preaching in his church recently, the senior pastor of the Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, took a swipe at Nigerian comedians who take delight in using Jesus Christ to crack jokes.

According to him, no one can dare use Mohammed to crack jokes. He also took a swipe at Christians that do not stand up in defence of clergymen as they get dragged online.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/08/apostle-suleiman-condemns-comedians.html

He has also invited several comedians to his church.

What's wrong with Bros J or Baba God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by GreatMahmud: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2018
I hate religious discussions.. We are enveloped in darkness and we are very far from the real reality..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ehmmy11(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2018
The battle is of the Lord... You can't fight for Him cool cool cool cool cool ...he is Bigger than that wink

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by frowland(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2018
ohosi4real:
Jesus is a simple man, call he will answer you

haha, even Bros J right? There should be limit to everything not calling your maker Bros J.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Greatzeus(m): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2018
It's wrong,many so called Christians will be there laughing, laughing that didn't take away their sorrow,their cancer their depression and suicidal thoughts.
The comedians can only try it with christians, because they know,no Christian will start fighting and killing for disrespecting Jesus.
Many Pastorpreneurs still bring them to church,to make stupid jokes that don't edify the spirits of the saints.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2018
Stupid pastor .
Are those cracking jokes muslims?
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2018
ifyain:
Any God that needs humans to defend his name and message is not really worth worshipping.

Yes honestly, how was God's name defended in the bible?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by 12345baba(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2018
Sometimes I feel all comedians will go to hell.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Meritocracy: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2018
ifyain:
Any God that needs humans to defend his name and message is not really worth worshipping.

But some pastors use his name to enrich there pocket and collect tithe with his name.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ChampagnePapiii(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
winklet me c if is true.

I am sure Prophet Mohammed is in hellfire 4 forkin small girls

U again??
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 11:26am On Aug 29, 2018
Mklancee:
So you want as to be as stupid as Muslims ? True Christians are not zombies .looting church money is not enough for you people now you want to turn us to zombies(Muslim) that fight without reasons.

If truly Muslims are zombies and they fight without reasons, why have they not fought you? You shouldn't be making this comment at all, because they ought to have cut your hands if your assertion is true

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Omonoba1: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
winklet me c if is true.

And you're saying this with your picture on your profile thinking you're anonymous.. Be careful, some of these religious guys can be very extreme.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2018
12345baba:
Sometimes I feel all comedians will go to hell.

Continue wallowing in the imaginary hell created for folks like you while those who created it enrich themselves

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Neyohhh(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
winklet me c if is true.

كَلَّا سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ

Nay! You shall come to know!

ثُمَّ كَلَّا سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ

Again, Nay! You shall come to know!

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by glamorousbluice(f): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2018
sarrki:
Hopeless god of men
are u mad?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by 12345baba(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

Continue wallowing in the imaginary hell created for folks like you while those who created it enrich themselves
am not surprised, I expected folks like you to come for me

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Witnes: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2018
Make a little sense. Muslims both respect Jesus and Mohammed. Muslims don't crack jokes jesting d prophets 'cos they are d voice of God. Secondly, keep off Mohammed from ur message , moreover Muslims don't invite jokers to their respective mosques to cracks jokes to lure members.

13 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by lagdmark(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2018
adioolayi:
Sometimes I feel Christianity is too liberal
Christians have a big God that can fight when there is need, while in other religious believe they have to carry Weapons to fight for their gods.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Viking007(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
winklet me c if is true.

M is a batard.

AlT is a fool who like shading of blood

I am sure is in hellfire 4 forkin small girls

Like 4 Mohammed, share for Jesus
I even had to edit your comment to avoid partaking in your ban. The kind of ban that will rush you ehh! cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 29, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
winklet me c if is true.

Like 4 Mohammed, share for Jesus

You will be mourned over shortly for this

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by pressplay411(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2018
enilove:
It is the Pastor that invited the comedian that needed to be given a blow on his head , so that he can think right.

He was right, until the defending your pastor bit.
God defends His own.
So many are nursing different kinds of sicknesses (leprosy) because they have insulted His anointed.
Numbers 12.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by BlackSpanner: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2018
Omonoba1:
And you're saying this with your picture on your profile thinking you're anonymous.. Be careful, some of these religious guys can be very extreme.

Well!!! This is Nigeria
There is no proof that he is the one on that profile pix
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2018
12345baba:
am not surprised, I expected folks like you to come for me

You had better open your head, it's 2018 not some cavemen era

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Eagleword14(f): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2018
Well said sir!

And to think that the so-called comedians are acclaimed Christians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rev. Kenneth Oyakhilome (CA, US) Convicted Of Fraud / Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? / What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.