Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (28927 Views)

Apostle Suleiman Condemns Comedians That Make Jokes About Jesus. / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Khed: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

I see. So a small group of fake MOOslims fabricated hadiths and the other MOOslims were just standing bye and letting them do it?
I know your "prophet" was an illiterate who was easily deceived, but you don't have to follow in his footsteps.

All these hadiths you're sited are all Fabricated by your likes - enemies of Islam and put them online. 20-30% of hadith online were fabricated by you guys in order to portrayed Islam or Muhammad as bad as your Religion Christianity.

You know what, no matter what you and your likes will do, Islam will continue to prevail.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by maestroferddi: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
ollah2:

Lol, man you are the nost ignorant person here. Jesus wasnt the only one born of a virgin. Horus, Qi etc were born of a virgin. Secondly , Thulis, Krishna, Crite, Atys, Thammuz, Hesus, Buddha at al were all saviors who died. Christianity stole all these to fabricate theirs then took a step further by massively marketing Jesus while including the ressurection story to make it more chilling.

Muhammed had an army and he killed blah blah, Moses, David, etc did exactly the same thing. So what's your point?

Didn't Moses tell people to accept his outlandish religion or die? Didn't he kill those who didn't believe in his own religion.

Have you cursed Moses today?
Have you cursed David today?
Have you cursed Abraham today?

Ignorant, hateful, bigoted, sentimental bunch of people
You are such a pathetic soul.

With all the senseless you spewed, is not curious that you did not refute the assertion that Muhammad committed the grandest plagiarism in history.

Are we really surprised? It is what obtains when a sane person elects to follow a false prophet.

Without fear, repression and violence, will Islam last beyond a century?

If you think you are real, try and open up Mecca, Medina and Saudi Arabia altogether...I guarantee you that the lie that Islam espouses and encapsulates will be exposed/laid bare for all to see....

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
Khed:

Why are wallowing in the penury of ignorance?

You go to wikislam and show me the meaning of Sirat and Hadith. Are you deluded?

You Fabricated a verse. And I got you. You are spewing lies.

Why lying? Don't be like that.

Try harder next time but this time I got you. Nothing Al-tabari or whatsoever you called it.

You don't have to lie to validate your point.

Lol. I'm using Al-tabari, Ibn Ishaq, Ibn Abass and Bukhari to tell lies about the "prophet" of islam.
On Friday during your jumaat service, get up in the mosque and denounce Al-tabari and Bukhari as liars.
Something tells me I'll be reading your obituary on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by maestroferddi: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
Khed:

I think either you have little or no knowledge of theology. That is why you are sounding this way.

With that I will stop responding you because I like to discuss with people who are well knowledge.

Meanwhile Christians are those who follow the teaching and lies of Paul.

Jesus was Muslim because he believes in Monotheism not Trinity and that is the major teaching of Christ.

Idea of Trinity was brought up by Lucifer's associates himself Mr. Paul.

Are you this deluded?
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
Khed:

All these hadiths you're sited are all Fabricated by your likes - enemies of Islam and put them online. 20-30% of hadith online were fabricated by you guys in order to portrayed Islam or Muhammad as bad as your Religion Christianity.

You know what, no matter what you and your likes will do, Islam will continue to prevail.

Islam will continue to prevail in poverty and backwardness. At least you got that right.

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ChampagnePapiii(m): 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
ifko:
U haven't answered d most crucial question,why is it that ur people resort to killing anytime Muhammed is insulted Haven't i seen Muslims friends of mine different times criticizing Jesus and saying lot of things against him, even the Holyspirit that the bible recorded that any sin against him is unforgivable i can tell u that recently my muslil padipadi said on facebook (Holy water). Y can't i locate him and decide to stab him or witch haunting his life because of his comment. The truth is that christians are more tolerant that you guys and i believe that if your so called Muhammed is powerful he should fight for himself rather than muslims fighting and defending him

Bros, 2things occur..(1) it's either u didn't read my post well enough to understand or (2)u did but chose to ignore it......... Like I said before no SANE Muslim, I mean a Muslim who's far from extremism would kill cuz the Prophet is Abused......... Insulting the Prophet [Peace and Blessings of Allaah be upon him] is not a new phenomenon. They insulted him to his face, calling him ‘a magician’, ‘a liar’, ‘a soothsayer’, ‘a mere poet’ to the end of their degrees of insults.
However, the Prophet [Peace and Blessings of Allaah be upon him] remained patient with their insults and he didn’t hasten to seek revenge. Allaah ordered him to remain patient:
( ﻭَﺍﺻْﺒِﺮْ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﻣَﺎ ﻳَﻘُﻮﻟُﻮﻥَ ﻭَﺍﻫْﺠُﺮْﻫُﻢْ ﻫَﺠْﺮﺍً ﺟَﻤِﻴﻼً )
“And be patient (O Muhammad ) with what they say, and keep away from them in a good way.”
[al-Muzzamil 72:10]

He heard their insults and was effected by them but he remained patient, Peace and Blessings of Allaah be upon him, acting upon the Command of Allaah, [the Glorified and the Exalted]:
( ﻭَﻟَﻘَﺪْ ﻧَﻌْﻠَﻢُ ﺃَﻧَّﻚَ ﻳَﻀِﻴﻖُ ﺻَﺪْﺭُﻙَ ﺑِﻤَﺎ ﻳَﻘُﻮﻟُﻮﻥَ * ﻓَﺴَﺒِّﺢْ ﺑِﺤَﻤْﺪِ ﺭَﺑِّﻚَ ﻭَﻛُﻦْ ﻣِﻦْ ﺍﻟﺴَّﺎﺟِﺪِﻳﻦَ * ﻭَﺍﻋْﺒُﺪْ ﺭَﺑَّﻚَ ﺣَﺘَّﻰ ﻳَﺄْﺗِﻴَﻚَ ﺍﻟْﻴَﻘِﻴﻦُ )
“Indeed, We know that your breast is straitened at what they say. So glorify the praises of your Lord and be of those who prostrate themselves (to Him). And worship your Lord until there comes unto you the certainty (i.e. death).”
[al-Hijr 15: 97-99]
So he remained patient and commanded his Companions [may Allaah be Pleased with them all] to likewise remain patient and not to react to any one of these insults. This was their plight when they were living in Makkah......Allaahu ta'ala alam! it's not ISLAM u should be afraid of...
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

I see. So a small group of fake MOOslims fabricated hadiths and the other MOOslims were just standing bye and letting them do it?
I know your "prophet" was an illiterate who was easily deceived, but you don't have to follow in his footsteps.

You see why you are so fool and don’t know about the prophet

Muhammed demise this world about 1439 years ago

While the orientalist scholars combine Hadith in which none of them is Muslim and they already added faulse words just like they did in translate Hebrew Bible to English

But Holy Quran can’t no be tempers with more than 1439 years it’s same as revel by God

So if you reading rubbish online by Hadith I can’t blend you because most
Of it have been temper with in early 20th century

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Empiree: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
Where is USERMANE shocked cheesy

Because Christians don't have law in place is the reason this happen to their Jesus. Did I hear this pastor say such jokers should have been slapped?.

That constitute assault would Muslim does that sad

Over to you usermane
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

Who told you the Bible is fake ?

Bible is a word of God
It’s contain three books
And plus new testatement added by John

David book
Moses book
Jesus book
And John

In holy Quran you find this three books including the one issue to the prophet muhammed

Zaburah David
Torh. Moses
Injil. Jesus. Isa
Quran. Muhammed

That’s why most of all holy
Testament and the prophets mention in there you find similarly story in Quran

Remember the Mecca people are nowist they do not know how to write or read nor they know about xstians and the books

However it’s was the prophet who thought them How to read and write and it’s
Spread across the world

The first surah and verse to be reveal to prophet is Surat Alaq

1....Read! In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists),
Has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood).
Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous,
Who has taught (the writing) by the pen [the first person to write was Prophet Idrees (Enoch)],
Has taught man that which he knew not.

THIS SIMILAR VERSE U FIND IN THE BIBLE GOD REVEAL TELL THE PEOPLE OF BOOK THAT THERE WILL A PROPHET THAT WILL THOUGHT IS PEOPLE HOW TO READ AND WRITE

Isaiah 29:11-18

And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which [men] deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, [I pray thee]: and he saith, I cannot; for it [is] sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, [I pray thee]: and he saith, I am not learned

I guess u mean d prophesy is abt mohd n not even d men n women who first came to Nigeria to teach my ancestors hw to read. pls were is d injil?
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
I guess u mean d prophesy is abt mohd n not even d men n women who first came to Nigeria to teach my ancestors hw to read. pls were is d injil?

Xstian hate truth rather hide under lies
Read your Bible always and try to understand my quote

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by babaireti(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Because Muhammad SAW was not a jester,Islam is a serious business
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

While the orientalist scholars combine Hadith in which none of them is Muslim and they already added faulse words just like they did in translate Hebrew Bible to English

But Holy Quran can’t no be tempers with more than 1439 years it’s same as revel by God

y use d bible to justify dt mohd was God sent? if u av d original copy of d Bible, pls I WL like to see it if not ur taqqiya or whatever is noted here

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:

Do you even understand English at all or just ignored the truth

Bible refer to last prophet who’s gonna teach he’s people how to read and write
Yes you telling me about Nigeria ...u need brain checker man
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

Xstian hate truth rather hide under lies
Read your Bible always and try to understand my quote
I only ask a simple question. provide me d injil or shutup
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by Khed: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Lol. I'm using Al-tabari, Ibn Ishaq, Ibn Abass and Bukhari to tell lies about the "prophet" of islam.
On Friday during your jumaat service, get up in the mosque and denounce Al-tabari and Bukhari as liars.
Something tells me I'll be reading your obituary on nairaland.

When I sight a Fabricated hadith I know it I don't have to go to mosque's to ask.

But your ignorance no be for here bro. Your ignoramus na A***

Becareful what you wish for other cos it might be your portion.

I will stop responding to your hallucinated comments on this topics cos 'oriwakoniburu bi eegun to nle were'.

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by kmaster007: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided.For ur hopeless life u mean
I now see pple frm ur villages doing you bigtym
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

Do you even understand English at all or just ignored the truth

Bible refer to last prophet who’s gonna teach he’s people how to read and write
Yes you telling me about Nigeria ...u need brain checker man
trying too hard guy to convince ur ignorance. if u point to me were d last prophet or mohd was mentioned in d bible then u av a point.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Khed:

When I sight a Fabricated hadith I know it I don't have to go to mosque's to ask.

But your ignorance no be for here bro. Your ignoramus na A***

Becareful what you wish for other cos it might be your portion.

I will stop responding to your hallucinated comments on this topics cos 'oriwakoniburu bi eegun to nle were'.

don't run away, mohd WL b disappointed in u.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
y use d bible to justify dt mohd was God sent? if u av d original copy of d Bible, pls I WL like to see it if not ur taqqiya or whatever is noted here

I know you wouldn’t wanna learn but hide under faulse act
If you are saying i should show you original bible then go ask the king jame in early 10th century whom change most of all in bible..

I know you have Muslim line age but I will show you different is clear our prayer five time daily is what you guys always jealous of most and why because xstian always ignore truth bout the prayers some even will even abuse us saying we dey back head for ground
I laugh because he or she didn’t read bible and I show you now how a Muslim I’mam pray and worship Allah while he’s jammah will do the same ...here’s similar in your bible

Nehemiah 8:4-6

4 And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.

5 And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the peoplewink and when he opened it, all the people stood up:

6 And Ezra blessed the Lord, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the Lord with their faces to the ground.

ARE YOU STILL IN DOUBT WHAT EZRA DID?? All THIA HAPPEN EVEN BEFORE JESUS OR MUHAMMED .....So therefore na idolatry people unah suppose to Dey abuse not Islam
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ipobarecriminals: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
kmaster007:
I now see pple frm ur villages doing you bigtym
u are too small.I prefer to trade bantet with ur fada./any elderly ones avove 48 in ur house.Kid
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by kmaster007: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
u are too small.I prefer to trade bantet with ur fada./any elderly ones avove 48 in ur house.Kid
am crying for you
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by OBAGADAFFI: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
Khed:

Why you are wallowing in a penury of ignorance?

Well let educate you alittle bit before stop responding to your comment on this topic

Do you know that Judaism are those who claimed that they are following Moses. I mean Jews. They claimed that they believed in only teaching and messages of Moses but they do not believed in other prophets including Jesus and Muhammad.

My question here is 'how come Muslims came across the teaching of "Believes in all Prophets of God including Jesus". If your claimed are to be true that Islam came direct Judaism and Christianity. becaus Jews only believed in Moses even they called Jesus an impostor. They don't believed in him till this moment.

Christianity are those who are following Paul not Jesus because Jesus preached Monotheism not Trinity. Trinity is an idea of Paul not Jesus. Jesus didn't peach that. It was Paul teaching.

On your claim, Muslims are real following of Jesus because Islam preach Monotheism that ' believe only in ONE GOD ALMIGHT not Trinity.

Islam didn't believed in Trinity we don't associates some small gods with God Almighty. Islam cannot be from Christianity.

Islam is a complete religion from God Almighty in which HE sent Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus Muhammad and other prophets to preach to us.

Islam and Christianity.
They are different to each other in every angle.
Light cannot be dark.
White cannot be black.
Truth cannot be lies

Peace be onto you.

Most of you religios(Christians and Muslims) folk are ignorant of what you practice.

Jesus Christ was not Christian, he was Judaist

Muhammad was not Muslim, he was a Hanif

Christianity, Islam, and Judaism are from same source.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ipobarecriminals: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
kmaster007:
am crying for you
ur parents will cry ova u.Worthless kid
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
trying too hard guy to convince ur ignorance. if u point to me were d last prophet or mohd was mentioned in d bible then u av a point.

John 14:26, Gospel
[And] the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the [Creator] will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said to you.

John 16:13, Gospel
[And thus,] when he, the Spirit of Truth, has come, he will guide you into all truth, for he will not speak of himself; but whatever he will hear, [that] he will speak, and he will show you things to come."

Who is Jesus refer
To?? Muhammed is the one and he came
After Jesus left 500yrs after

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by kmaster007: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
ur parents will cry ova u.Worthless kid
I don’t insult people. I just describe them.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
I only ask a simple question. provide me d injil or shutup

Injil is a book reveal
To Jesus to speak to he’s people
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

I know you wouldn’t wanna learn but hide under faulse act
If you are saying i should show you original bible then go ask the king jame in early 10th century whom change most of all in bible..

I know you have Muslim line age but I will show you different is clear our prayer five time daily is what you guys always jealous of most and why because xstian always ignore truth bout the prayers some even will even abuse us saying we dey back head for ground
I laugh because he or she didn’t read bible and I show you now how a Muslim I’mam pray and worship Allah while he’s jammah will do the same ...here’s similar in your bible

Nehemiah 8:4-6

4 And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.

5 And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the peoplewink and when he opened it, all the people stood up:

6 And Ezra blessed the Lord, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the Lord with their faces to the ground.

ARE YOU STILL IN DOUBT WHAT EZRA DID?? All THIA HAPPEN EVEN BEFORE JESUS OR MUHAMMED .....So therefore na idolatry people unah suppose to Dey abuse not Islam

did u even convince ursef wt all ds words? till u know d difference BTW Christianity n Judaism ur confusion WL continue.
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ipobarecriminals: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
kmaster007:
I don’t insult people. I just describe them.
dat is how u describe ur parents at home..i'll tackle the elderly ones iabove 48 in ut house not a kid still eating ur parents free Eba at home.miserable kid.Look for ur mate ol
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by imran147(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
did u even convince ursef wt all ds words? till u know d difference BTW Christianity n Judaism ur confusion WL continue.

You confused because you saw the truth and ignore
Earlier the better to embrace Islam
And make sure you keep praying five time
Daily .....I have shown you namaz in the Bible

Only a fool and arrogant will ignore
Truth

Abi na me
Write ham
There ?? Mitchew
Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by perdollar(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

John 14:26, Gospel
[And] the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the [Creator] will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said to you.

John 16:13, Gospel
[And thus,] when he, the Spirit of Truth, has come, he will guide you into all truth, for he will not speak of himself; but whatever he will hear, [that] he will speak, and he will show you things to come."

Who is Jesus refer
To?? Muhammed is the one and he came
After Jesus left 500yrs after
wat a thing to say. holySPIRIT, is mohd a spirit? show u things to come? wat r d things that mohd showed us WL come that av come to past? can someone who recited wat devil told him b truthful?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by ollah2: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
perdollar:
shallow mind! I practice wat Jesus(a perfect being) preached n not wat mortal men practiced long time ago.Jesus came down to correct d anomalies but mohd took d world back to those days bc he loves immoralities.

So Jesus practiced Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
imran147:

The orientalists you are always ranting about are actually the ones who claim that the hadiths were made up by mooslims to give a historical reference to muhammad.
Without the hadith and sirat, nobody would know vey much about moohamad because the koran only mentioned his name 4 times.

So wether you want to admit it or not, you need the hadith, otherwise you are not a real mooslim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.