Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Help! Am pregnant and am scared of having an abortion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Am pregnant and am scared of having an abortion (2804 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help! Am pregnant and am scared of having an abortion by clive2u(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2018
after your 4yr course you're asking us to advice you if you should collect your certificate or not? sister you no wan go NYSC?
Re: Help! Am pregnant and am scared of having an abortion by DaBogu: 1:23am On Jan 06, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Your present boyfriend is not what is important right now, if you're not ready for a child abort it, nothing will happen to you, that is if you dont go to a quack doctor, dont bring an innocent baby into the world to suffer, we have soo many being thrown around these days.
lipsrsealed
Biglittlelois:
Your present boyfriend is not what is important right now, if you're not ready for a child abort it, nothing will happen to you, that is if you dont go to a quack doctor, dont bring an innocent baby into the world to suffer, we have soo many being thrown around these days.
Re: Help! Am pregnant and am scared of having an abortion by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 06, 2021
Common sense.. Mr A is a spoilt brat.. Yet you two are together for 4 years.. Why waste that kinda time with him when you know you feel that way about him... About Mr B I'll tell you.. He loves you but don't you think you'll find comfort in mr A's hand..
Give this a good thought.. Later you won't say God is punishing you for a sin you no know about

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! / Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas / I Have Been Stuck In A Woman's House For 3 Months And Now She’s Pregnant For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.