Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says (17797 Views)

‘There’re Existing Laws’ — Akpabio Says NASS Will Not Review Social Media Bill / Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio / Shettima Rejects Akpabio, Says South East Can Produce Competent Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Paul112(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
Why wont he join APC afterall his corrupt acts will b swept under d carpet with apc broom
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by udemzyudex(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Politicians, smh. grin grin
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by edonks1: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Akpabio is a green snake in apc. need to be studied. He says anything that comes to his mind without reasoning. He is money drunk so foolish
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by gaby(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lol...what a comic relief to a statement pregnant with loads of meaning.

Our politics and governments are truly a joke.
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by crazygod(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
NonsoWow:
PDP and APC are one and the same. Nigerians should not be deceived. APGA is the party we should all vote for. The difference would be clear.
Do u need to vote for a party? Y not vote for individuals
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by guywitzerogal(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Idiotic

Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by BruncleZuma: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by slivertongue: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
Comic relief from Akpabio
Nigeria is now d Poverty Capital of d world &Corruptn is on increase yet u use dis as reasons
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Fourwinds: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by perdollar(m): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
hahahaha ds man funny. so u know dt u WL b persecuted n prosecuted if u don't belong
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by edibobo: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
See who is talking....Akpabio fighting corruption and creating job opportunity Please let us ask Akpabio where he stole closed to 500billion from Akwa Ibom to....Let us ask Akpabio how many job opportunities as the Governor for 8years he created Let us ask Akpabio that since he left office how many innocent blood was shed as a result of political activities in the State Let us ask Akpabio that where and where he kept Akwa Ibom State money....So he wants to fight corruption and create jobs...wonders they said shall never end
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Yankee101: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
The bags of forex found in govt house nko? They shouldn't prosecute you abi?
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Harvigh(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
These politicians are really making a mockery of Nigerians, it’s just sad and annoying at the same time. Just imagine this BS....
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by internet: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
This man is a big fool.
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Lawalemi(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
Olé!!!
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by silasely(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
U have high fever sir u need to get some rest and get some good treatment.
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by seborrhic: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
I am embarrassed on behalf of Akpabio.
He needs psychiatric evaluation.
Just because of the fear of EFCC he has taken ar se licking to psychotic levels.
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Nascad: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lier!
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
Internet never forgets...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by JudasNaCarrot: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
It's true Mr SINator....

Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by davibid: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
This coward still get voice to talk
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by kennypoju04: 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Fool
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by omocalabar(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
first of all my heart goes out to the numerous youths that lost their lives fighting as ur political thug in 2011.....you are right sir,..u defected in order to become a saint...It was all over the news when the school owned by ur wife in ewet housing was closed down by the EFCC in the first year of this administration....so we totally understand...I hope the other youths understand that no politician is worth their sweat or blood
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Akabuking: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
infact I am commentless.

Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
APC style: Decamp to APC and you automatically become a saint grin grin grin
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Ballmer: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
selemempe:
Only very few people will understand this.

How does APC fight corruption? By shielding their party members and allies

How does APC fight poverty? By sharing the money

So tell how does PDP fight corruption & poverty ?
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Gentew(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/281752-what-i-find-attractive-in-apc-akpabio.html

Believe it or not, that's the gospel truth. Who can tell me why I akpabio should not join APC, when he knows very well that APC Use insecticide to fight corrupt opposition while they use deodorant for corrupt APC members. Meanwhile, he knows deodorant is going to be used to fight him if he join as against the insecticide being used when he was in PDP
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by gudugudumeje: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
We were made to learn that he joins APC to get protected from EFCC...ad other evils he committed whl a 2-term governor... Politics made dirty...
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by prettyrits: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
Attraction borne out of fear of being exposed.
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by omoranmilowo: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
You are a liar and corrupt man
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Duru1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
This guy's uncle must be turning in his grave now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: MIYETTI ALLAH Splits Over President Buhari's Endorsement / Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" / Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.