Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says (17798 Views)

‘There’re Existing Laws’ — Akpabio Says NASS Will Not Review Social Media Bill / Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio / Shettima Rejects Akpabio, Says South East Can Produce Competent Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Cantonese: 7:01am On Aug 30, 2018
So now it is very clear now that he decamped out of fear! But I bet you that.the hands of the law keep moving around and stopping at the doorsteps of all theiving politicians. Even the ones in APC who think they are 'saints' will pay. If they are not alive to pay their children will pay!
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by creepsyme(f): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2018
How can Akpabio mock AP C this way? He truely knows defecting from PDP to APC will weaken APC from every corruption charges against him. What a stylish way to fight corruption indeed.
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Pascal114(m): 7:56am On Aug 30, 2018
This my guy just wan escape EFCC's attack.
He is yet to explain the where about or provide the billions of naira missing during his tenure as Akwa Ibom state governor. Anyway, Nigerian politicians and politics are nothing but a game of manipulation of its citizens. God will deliver Nigeria and Nigerians from these rotten eggs in Jesus name
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Justinah4real(f): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2018
selemempe:
Only very few people will understand this.

How does APC fight corruption? By shielding their party members and allies

How does APC fight poverty? By sharing the money

Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by inforesource: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2018
blacknp:
If I remember clearly Governor Udom said no money was missing in Akwa Ibom when the EFCC came calling some years ago.
And I never said otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence / Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" / Governor Obiano Casts His Vote During Anambra Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.