Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says (17796 Views)

‘There’re Existing Laws’ — Akpabio Says NASS Will Not Review Social Media Bill / Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio / Shettima Rejects Akpabio, Says South East Can Produce Competent Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Bloggz74(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/281752-what-i-find-attractive-in-apc-akpabio.html

Yet in his rhetoric he never mentioned "THE SAID STYLE IN FIGHTING CORRUPTION " which attracted him.

Who be mumu.

1 Like

Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by selemempe: 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ballmer:

So tell how does PDP fight corruption & poverty ?
ask akpabio
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by LZAA: 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/281752-what-i-find-attractive-in-apc-akpabio.html
Even zombies shock for this one grin
Cc immhotep greenback gmbuharii sarrki sarkin Roger3D
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by mightguy(m): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
LZAA:

lzaa boss. How edey be nah? It seems zombies don go into hiding since bubu was named a lifeless president

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by ThegreatNET(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
It's fear of EFCC that made him to decamp to APC
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by ThegreatNET(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
AKPABIO THE FEAR FEAR MAN
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Gordonz07(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
Members are pampered,. While non party members are intimidated and harassed. You ran to APC to avoid embarrassment and shame.
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by malakasea(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
NonsoWow:
PDP and APC are one and the same. Nigerians should not be deceived. APGA is the party we should all vote for. The difference would be clear.
Comot here gare.
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by newsnjobs(m): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Akpabio said nothing but the truth.

When APC call him inside and open his file for him, them no dey tell person what to do.

Any that reporter na my village guy him be. Na my senior for secondary school.
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Butoneday2(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ozu nwuru anwu
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by blueangle21(m): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
like seriously...... lol
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by bibicici(f): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
It sure did.
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by uvalued(m): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
etebefia:
Corruption war without transparency is pure deceit.
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Mankosi: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
countryfive:
Even buhari knows ur lieing
but he's saying the truth. Once u enter Apc u turn to saint so that's why he decamped. That's what he means by their style of fighting corruption.
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Chinwendu07: 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
He is right on the APC method of fighting corruption, join them & be a saint. Hypocrites!
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by arabbunkum: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hahaha

Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Motherlands: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by sagaxity(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
Can someone tell this man toshut up...
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by LZAA: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
mightguy:
lzaa boss. How edey be nah? It seems zombies don go into hiding since bubu was named a lifeless president

2 Likes

Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by justy15: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
Yes, we know cos the only way to protect ur loot is join or loose the billions of naira you laundered overseas. Coward like you
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

Hmmmmmmmmm, So u found Babachair grasscutter lawals 250 million naira Scorpio grass skills attractive abi grin

Wee done sir.
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by blacknp(m): 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
inforesource:
Very true Sir, APC is very attractive to dose who doesn't want to get caught.
If I remember clearly Governor Udom said no money was missing in Akwa Ibom when the EFCC came calling some years ago.
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by blacknp(m): 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Hmmmmmmmmm, So u found Babachair grasscutter lawals 250 million naira Scorpio grass skills attractive abi grin

Wee done sir.
is that all you have in terms of allegations?
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
blacknp:
is that all you have in terms of allegations?

Is that all you have in terms of defence?
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by Roger3D(m): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
LZAA:

Man I've been on the road these few days, how e dey happen? Poverty still dey worry you? grin
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by LZAA: 1:10am On Aug 30, 2018
Roger3D:
Man I've been on the road these few days, how e dey happen? Poverty still dey worry you? grin

1 Like

Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by ddeola: 1:55am On Aug 30, 2018
Abi nau, join them and be free. undecided undecided undecided

God will deliver Nigeria and Nigerians from these rotten eggs in Jesus name
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by 2016v2017: 3:36am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by 2016v2017: 3:40am On Aug 30, 2018
inforesource:
Very true Sir, APC is very attractive to dose who doesn't want to get caught.
they threatened him with his corruption case files,he bowed and vowed to support the corrupt Party APC.
He is fulfilling his promise and vow to APC.
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by 2016v2017: 3:44am On Aug 30, 2018
countryfive:
Even buhari knows ur lieing
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by 2016v2017: 3:45am On Aug 30, 2018
gurunlocker:
Yeah sure.... Why won't it attract you?

Join us and we will drop the charges against you.
Re: APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says by 2016v2017: 3:47am On Aug 30, 2018
eleojo23:
Of course, APC's method of fighting corruption is very attractive because once any sinner (looter) joins the party, they become saints...
Ain't that wonderful?

Hallelujah somebody...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo / I Didn't Buy Any Property In Maitama From EFCC - Femi Falana Slams AGF, Malami / 2019: MIYETTI ALLAH Splits Over President Buhari's Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.