Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Help! I Met A Vegitable Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Met A Vegitable Man (10304 Views)

I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by brutal(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2010
on a second thought,u should have been patient. .abi u want tell me say small dick no go fit satisfy u. wink
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by philip0906(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2010
@op
haba this thread is misleading. . . i thought i would open it and see a man looking like a vegetable cheesy grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by boomer4lov(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2010
When you see someone that loves you and you really know his felling, try and give him a chance because something good cold come out of it.
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2010
@ poster, sorry o, but if i rewind all ur former posts for NL on top men/sex issue i can only say u deserved it grin grin grin grin
but u harsh o, u no even fit pretend say all is well till u comot? u want make the guy commit suicide?

was it not just last week we was discussing an issue like this wey one mumu babe dey tell us tales by moonlight about how man wey no wan do b4 marriage na the holy grail?

shebi u see, no worry na, all of una esp those wey dey take holyrolling decieve people, una go see

FYI more than half of all those folks for religicocracy na dem dey like this o, male aand female, go dey take am hide wetin really dey!!!

for where, i must see wetin i wan buy!. gone are the days when all these no sex paparazzi dey work, naija don spoil pass all that level. u go dey trust one guy/babe say the market dey intact and fit for purpose, na black market be that ooooo!
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by StanP(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2010
OMG, wondering what waz on ya mind then.Thank God for my ABUNA, na Helele
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by 1one: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2010
@poster.
considering your rather unfortunate incident,i thnk it wd be fair to say you should continue your hitchhiking in search of a dick the circumference of the Eiffel tower, and when u do find 'em,make the most of the experience(s)because sooner thn later you wd cme bck here begging us to advise u on hw to tighten your slum hole because ur "final" knight in shiny armour thinks you are to looooooooooose for him.
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by queeneve: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2010
Wow,

When I read the title I thought she was saying she met an invalid or a man in vegatative state,

You did better calling him baby carrot diicck,
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by SAGoddess: 6:59am On Jun 29, 2010
I see the men are not taking this kindly, it is not about you guys, nothing personal! cheesy

luap:

One sided, you poster make fun and wise cracks about men. Is it ok to defame women?

Okay. Truth be told, I met a women that smells like the fish market? She was in bed all covered up, pulled back the sheets, Blam!!! the smell hit me like a truck on a highway. My nostrils burned, my eyes teared up. My cucumber shrivled, like a kosher pickle. Why!!! I loved this women, spent weeks courting her. She was the ONE!!!! Dreams of family, and endless nights of love. All faded aways.

Life is a biotch!!!

These things happen, you were just unfortunate to come across a fish market in your bed, ish happens! grin
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2010
That man is a curse to humanity. lipsrsealed
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2010
@poster
end that man's misery by telling him exactly what you think about his "vegetable manhood"and how life together wont be possible. there is NO NEED to sugar coat shiiiiiit because if you do, this guy might still go around and walk with his chest out thinking that he's got it going on while he aint (not in that dept at least).

still dont understand why you havent told him to bugger off yet?!
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by StanP(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2010
@Michelin89, Are u a blessing to Womankind? With your River Naija kitten
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 29, 2010
StanP:

@Michelin89, Are u a blessing to Womankind? With your River Naija kitten

Did I hit a nerve? tongue
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LOVE4BUG(f): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
end that man's misery by telling him exactly what you think about his "vegetable manhood"and how life together wont be possible. there is NO NEED to sugar coat shiiiiiit because if you do, this guy might still go around and walk with his chest out thinking that he's got it going on while he aint (not in that dept at least).

still dont understand why you havent told him to bugger off yet?!

Sorry i cnt just say it that way, this guy has got feelings for me and dnt want to hurt him.

Yes he is aware of his incapability and wants me to accept him that way. But i can't!!! cry cry cry
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

Sorry i cnt just say it that way, this guy has got feelings for me and dnt want to hurt him.

Yes he is aware of his incapability and wants me to accept him that way. But i can't!!! cry cry cry

Many women with closed vaginas out there. Let him go and look for one.

Gosh! How can he be so selfish? Accept him ko, accept him ni.

His feelings won't fill for his missing di!ck.
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by kpolli(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2010
baby, so u don fall my hand for NL baaa,
chai see my life
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

you now care about this"modafocka's" feelings while you came on NL and opened a  thread bashing the poor lad?!

well i guess you can just pretend that nothing is wrong and live happily ever after since honesty is not your best attribute. lol!
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Pweety4me(f): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2010
@MrBrowny wat vegetable r yu? cool
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2010
^^^^^ the day i lay my hands on you, you will have the answer to your question.
whether it be extra large banana or tiny carrot like the poster, your own better be as juicy as a ripped tomato, lol!
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Pweety4me(f): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^ the day i lay my hands on you, you will have the answer to your question.
whether it be extra large banana or tiny carrot like the poster, your own better be as juicy as a ripped tomato, lol!
MrBrowny i will tell my mama. . . tongue
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LOVE4BUG(f): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

you now care about this"modafocka's" feelings while you came on NL and opened a thread bashing the poor lad?!

well i guess you can just pretend that nothing is wrong and live happily ever after since honesty is not your best attribute. lol!

what i needed was how to tell him off. never meant any harm. cool undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Pweety4me(f): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2010
^He is right. . .u have made a complete mockery out of him.
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2010
Pweety4me:

MrBrowny i will tell my mama. . . tongue

i am sure "mama" will be happy to see the kind of question her "god fearing" daughter is asking in here.
mama!!!! come pick your daughter before she falls into the wrong hands and someone go chop her juicy "tomato" lol!

LOVE.4BUG:

what  i needed was how to tell him off. never meant any harm. cool undecided lipsrsealed

by being open and honest about how you feel about this whole charade. it might be crude but its the truth and nobody wants to hear BS instead of the truth (i know i wouldnt).
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by segzicres(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2010
eyahr sorry ehen!!!!!. try the tall guys they never disappoint with the third leg issue.
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Pweety4me(f): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

i am sure "mama" will be happy to see the kind of question her "god fearing" daughter is asking in here.
mama!!!! come pick your daughter before she falls into the wrong hands and someone go chop her juicy "tomato" lol!

It's not a crime is it?oya whisper it in my ear or prepared 2 face d consequences. cool tongue
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LOVE4BUG(f): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2010
segzi cres:

eyahr sorry ehen!!!!!. try the tall guys they never disappoint with the third leg issue.

No they are not!!! my ex was tall but not huge, tongue
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2010
Pweety4me:

It's not a crime is it?oya whisper it in my ear or prepared 2 face d consequences. cool tongue

****whispering into Pweety's ears***** "watch out innocent girl, if you enter the lion's den, he go chop you and your ripe tomato"
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Igwe9(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2010
Hey, Tell the man the truth, nothing but the truth, no matter how you think he's gonna feel. It would rather do him good than harm.

Most times, people like that don't know the myth surrounding sexual organs.
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Pweety4me(f): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

****whispering into Pweety's ears***** "watch out innocent girl, if you enter the lion's den, he go chop you and your ripe tomato"

*Whispers back into his ear "i am ready 4 yu" grin*
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2010
brutal:

on a second thought,u should have been patient. .abi u want tell me say small manliness no go fit satisfy u. wink

Small can but vegetables can not sad sad sad
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Creamish(f): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2010
poor guy . . . he berra be stinking rich or hez done for! grin
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2010
NLer nobody has given me ans to this, everybody is busy saying this or that.

pls help me
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by 3ndy(f): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2010
llllooooooolllllllllll grin shocked shocked shocked
i'm very sorrrrrryyyy for u and his carrot!!

well i had a contrary experience,
the thang was so damnn big and he pounded me so hard i felt pain for 2 weeks all along!!!
and never wanted 2 see him again!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey / How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) / Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.