Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Help! I Met A Vegitable Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Met A Vegitable Man (10302 Views)

I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by DOAweb(m): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2010

Shame situation I say, a pity to the guy as well as to you @poster but if you can't deal with his small willy you need to end this whole 'what do I do and move on sharply, life is too short'.
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LOVE4BUG(f): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2010
Akainzo:

@OP,

My advice would stem from the premise that you have decided that you do not want to be with him.

ALl you need do is plan an outing with him, sit him down and explain to him that though you find him interesting and fun to be with, and you probably would have enjoyed a relationship with him. However, sex and and its satisfactory glory is very much important to you and thus you would not be able to stay/continue a relationship with him.

He probably would try at this point to make you promises et all, just reply that you'd feel guilty if you continue with him as you'd want to always have a good feeling about him and still have your respect for him intact.

Do this in a friendly manner but ensure you are firm. No look the money o.

Many thanks for this. kiss
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2010
Just try 2 help him out even if ur nt gonna continue with the relationship.It will only take time and money.I was on the boy's\man's shoes a couple of yrs back.the man definitely hav 2 problems or disorder that can be treated. There are over a million fakes out there.I tried many of them but one only worked 4 me.The worse is when u try online ones.they would just chop ur Dollars like poo. I believed the man did nt start early 2 look 4 solutions\remedies. I kept silence 4 yrs b4 i could raise an alarm.i thought it was normal not until i started takin bath together with my friends. they told me mine was small n we laughed over it.I told my friend that i dnt think i go a long way on bed any more,that i could only go 4 a maximum of 5min.He told me he could go 4 more than 20min, i'm saying all of these because I'm now a "big man" and very active, if nt i would had berried my face in shame.I'm very proud n confident nw toast any babe.

It will take him more than 6 month.
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2010
kenis:

Just try 2 help him out even if your nt gonna continue with the relationship.It will only take time and money.I was on the boy's\man's shoes a couple of yrs back.the man definitely hav 2 problems or disorder that can be treated. There are over a million fakes out there.I tried many of them but one only worked 4 me.The worse is when u try online ones.they would just chop your Dollars like poo. I believed the man did nt start early 2 look 4 solutions\remedies. I kept silence 4 yrs b4 i could raise an alarm.i thought it was normal not until i started takin bath together with my friends. they told me mine was small n we laughed over it.I told my friend that i dnt think i go a long way on bed any more,that i could only go 4 a maximum of 5min.He told me he could go 4 more than 20min, i'm saying all of these because I'm now a "big man" and very active, if nt i would had berried my face in shame.I'm very proud n confident nw toast any babe.

SO how did you cure yours and where?
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by PokerFace(f): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2010
kenis:

Just try 2 help him out even if your nt gonna continue with the relationship.It will only take time and money.I was on the boy's\man's shoes a couple of yrs back.the man definitely hav 2 problems or disorder that can be treated. There are over a million fakes out there.I tried many of them but one only worked 4 me.The worse is when u try online ones.they would just chop your Dollars like poo. I believed the man did nt start early 2 look 4 solutions\remedies. I kept silence 4 yrs b4 i could raise an alarm.i thought it was normal not until i started takin bath together with my friends. they told me mine was small n we laughed over it.I told my friend that i dnt think i go a long way on bed any more,that i could only go 4 a maximum of 5min.He told me he could go 4 more than 20min, i'm saying all of these because I'm now a "big man" and very active, if nt i would had berried my face in shame.I'm very proud n confident nw toast any babe.

I smell a rat [fhfhfhfhfhfhfh]
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2010
PokerFace:

I smell a rat [fhfhfhfhfhfhfh]

YOU MEAN HE IS SCAMMING?
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by SALady(f): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2010
This is Tragedy
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2010
SA Lady:

This is Tragedy

welcome on board!!! where have you been
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2010
Yes! I forgot 2 tel u guyz dt scammer is my surname n scam my midle name.i wnt 2 buy my car wt les than 50k.am bigtime scamer.lol.Hw big is d rat u smel¿ I've told u am Dr or dt i sale dose tins.@OP those ones dt culdnt work 4me myt work 4him.i didnt say dt al r fake.he shld kep tryin until he fineds 1dt works.i tryd evetin, bot foriegn & local.i was rady 2tak evn poison as far as dey promisd it wrks.He shuld nva relent,
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by SALady(f): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

welcome on board!!! where have you been

Thanks man, been hopping from one post to the other, apart from that took some time out for the arts festival locally. Now am playing catch up here @ work. Hope you good too apart from the sad news you just shared, lols. you in that pic?
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2010
SA Lady:

Thanks man, been hopping from one post to the other, apart from that took some time out for the arts festival locally. Now am playing catch up here @ work. Hope you good too apart from the sad news you just shared, lols. you in that pic?

yeaaaaa you like it?
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by SALady(f): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2010
^^^Stunning Love it, I just love beautiful people
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2010
wow!!! didn't knw i'm that chaming cheesy
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by kemisuga(f): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2010
This is strange but True. I have seen such before. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by SAGoddess: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2010
Brave girl love bug, you say this about dude and post your pic, surely if he is on here he will know you were talking about him and his carrot, and you talk about not wanting to hurt him? Have you had the chat with him since this thread by the way?
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by ekong0514(m): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2010
NA GOD GO 4GIV U at LOVE.4BUG,

MEANWHILE D GUYS WIT D BIG CARROTS U DE FORM FOR SO WHAT D FUC, IS DIS LIFE ABOUT HUH.

BETTER TAKE TIME COS U MIGHT FINALLY B TIED 2 D 1 DAT'L HAV U CRYING AFTER EVERY SHOT, LOL
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Remii(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2010
@OP: What exactly is the problem with the man, Is it the the manhood is too small for your desire or he is impotent and may not be able to father a child?
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2010
Remii:

@OP: What exactly is the problem with the man, Is it the the manhood is too small for your desire or he is impotent and may not be able to father a child?

all of the above!!!

I can manage if its only small but when it can't stand my touch and blows off b4 i could say hi, then i cnt cope. cry cry cry
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by pappy4real(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2010
@poster, i pity that guy so much cos i look @ ur pics alone and my willy is rising uncontrollably even on my office seat, can u imagine that? and that guy sees the whole thang and can even fake an erection, wow, i feel 4 him. wink wink wink wink smiley
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by virusexe(m): 1:50am On Jul 08, 2010
Girl!!! flee, lol, you dont want to be with a man that cant even make u happy(u kno wat i mean) so let him be,
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Pweety4me(f): 1:59am On Jul 08, 2010
^If u were in d same position i don't think u would say dat. smiley
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by virusexe(m): 2:35am On Jul 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

^If u were in d same position i don't think u would say dat. smiley
seriously?? are you going to love a dude that cant satisfy you, the truth is if you stay with that kinda guy, u will never be satisfied and after a period of time u will start cheating, so its better to flee than to become a cheat (no offence babe,sorry if i pissed you off)
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Pweety4me(f): 2:42am On Jul 08, 2010
^No, dat's not wat i sam saying i am talking about yu as a man if u were in d man's shoes how would u feel if a woman is leaving yu because of d size of ur zinky?
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by virusexe(m): 2:48am On Jul 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

^No, dat's not wat i sam saying i am talking about yu as a man if u were in d man's shoes how would u feel if a woman is leaving yu because of d size of your zinky?
lol, id go for an enlargement or sick medical advise, but waite a minute, *thinking* you are right id feel very bad, but thank God i dont have that problem(my Girlfriend can testify, lol)
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Pweety4me(f): 2:57am On Jul 08, 2010
^Hmm i see. . .
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by oyinda3(f): 5:37am On Jul 08, 2010
na wa o. i no fit shout
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2010
pappy4real:

@poster, i pity that guy so much cos i look @ your pics alone and my willy is rising uncontrollably even on my office seat, can u imagine that? and that guy sees the whole thang and can even fake an erection, wow, i feel 4 him. wink wink wink wink smiley

WHY NOT POST YOUR PIX FOR CONFORMATION grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by naso2(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2010
But e fit be say tension na im catch the bros OR him belle don grow come cause some things to shrink OR Jedijedi dey worry am grin
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by 190: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

is that u in the pic~ undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by pappy4real(m): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2010
baby i can post my pics anytime, but what wld be my gain for the pain
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2010
190:

is that u in the pic~ undecided undecided angry angry

Yeaaaaaaa WHY
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by pappy4real(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

anytime ure online u can hook me up on yahoo messanger my id is ogunbowaleomotoyosi@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Forgot Himself Admiring A Slay Queen Taking Photos / How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) / Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.