Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Help! I Met A Vegitable Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Met A Vegitable Man (10301 Views)

I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by pappy4real(m): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

thru the email address above and wen i quoted you and said ''for what'' he felt it was my email and then wish to hola me only for him to find you there. He came back to NL to say that ''Fake females on NL exposed'' ''LOVE.4BUG is a man claiming to be woman'' shocked shocked shocked shocked

everybody called me a scammer only but few that traced his proves found out that it all lies. but all thanks to Missy B who showed me tha trash if not I WOULD HAVE BEEN LOST BEFORE I KNOW IT.
its alarming how daft some people cld be. im so so so sorry for any inconviniences i might have caused u, but i was only trying to be friendly and get close and see if i cld make a difference that the vegetable man didnt make afterall i joined nl back then for networking purpose-i mean to meet people and work out possibilities. once again im so sorry,
n.b pls can u giv me the link to the post he posted. thanks pretty
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2010
the post have been banned by the moderators. (i reported him)

but dnt worry all is well.
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by CasaNova1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2010
Oh saw that post, so it's all false eh. Wow!
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by pappy4real(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2010
ok thanks. so what d'u think? how can i get in touch wiv u?
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2010
hook me up at facebook
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LAGOS1976: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2010
LOVE bug you still talking again and sharing your facebook account.
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LOVE4BUG(f): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2010
Yessssss na
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by anitabest(f): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2010
I need to see that more than fucker guy of yours.
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by sohiemi(m): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2010
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by kcblast(m): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2010
Heyyah,i dey feel 4 dat guy o.
Make he go do enlargement na.
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Vic2k3(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2010
@POSTER.
My advice is to JUMP THE 4CKING CAPSIZING SHIP .
Why? Because given that u love big and hug hmmmm wink u will never like staying with the man, with love or without love(btw u said that he loves u and i don't fink u do). 4rm ma perspective i've analyzed how u've been responding and deducted that the dude is very rich so pls don't break his heart.
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2010
Vic2k3:

@POSTER.
My advice is to JUMP THE 4CKING CAPSIZING SHIP .
Why? Because given that u love big and hug hmmmm wink u will never like staying with the man, with love or without love(btw u said that he loves u and i don't fink u do). 4rm ma perspective i've analyzed how u've been responding and deducted that the dude is very rich so pls don't break his heart.

I will neva do that and that's the main reason why I came to NL to seek advice on how to danm him.

Thanks
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Vic2k3(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2010
So next step is this:
* Go to his house unannounced (that will make him surprised and defenseless)
* Seat him down and blurt out the truth: that u're too much a woman 4 him(not like this o jxt tell him that u like him 4 who he is but u can't find it to love him-4 chrissake he wont force u).

And trust me b4 he gathers his wits(that hes too small) he has already started to 4get u. so. . . . goodluck
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2010
Ok thanks I will do jst that
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Vic2k3(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2010
And plss keep me posted
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Omolola1(f): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2010
LOVE BUG

This issue never end?
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by LOVE4BUG(f): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2010
Omolola1:

LOVE BUG

This issue never end?

My dear I tot it has. grin grin
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by kosiman: 11:56am On Oct 09, 2010
wow this is serious.

I need to borrow him mine
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by etimek: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2010
love.4bug, if the man called you a FATHERFUCKER" which many nigerian girls are'' would you like it?
WHEN LAGOS GIRLS " CORPORATE ONES" I DONT MEAN BROTHEL HARLOTS,, CORPORATE GIRLS ARROUND LAGOS CAN Bleep UP TO 20 MEN IN A DAY, CALLING IT DATING GUYS, I MEAN WHAT I SAY.
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by tpia5: 12:46am On Mar 05, 2012
I think i remember this thread.
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by 3ndy(f): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
have u tried doing the doggie style, ?? could help, i mean it can't be so small that he can't stick it in from behind i hope 4 u!!! i mean when it gets 'hard' does he have to hold it with his hand to support it standing!!!?? if not then fair enough u could actually enjoy him from that position, n try licking on his carrot as well, with d tingling of ur teeth, might engross it, if he's sure hard enough,
read it from a novel,
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by drnoel: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
old post
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by ediemafio(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2012
at poster,hw small do u call too small?could you pls extimate in either cm's or inches?xx
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by oderemo(m): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2012
have u tried doing the doggie style, ?? could help, i mean it can't be so small that he can't stick it in from behind i hope 4 u!!! i mean when it gets 'hard' does he have to hold it with his hand to support it standing!!!?? if not then fair enough u could actually enjoy him from that position, n try licking on his carrot as well, with d tingling of ur teeth, might engross it, if he's sure hard enough,
read it from a novel,
wa sere omo mi. well done, GOD bless u. grin grin grin grin, i lyk the tingling part. damn.
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by airminem(f): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2017
etimek:
love.4bug, if the man called you a FATHERFUCKER" which many nigerian girls are'' would you like it?
WHEN LAGOS GIRLS " CORPORATE ONES" I DONT MEAN BROTHEL HARLOTS,, CORPORATE GIRLS ARROUND LAGOS CAN Bleep UP TO 20 MEN IN A DAY, CALLING IT DATING GUYS, I MEAN WHAT I SAY.

Bhadt
Re: Help! I Met A Vegitable Man by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
I think the best way to show ya reaction's!!!whenever you having sex again try to putout that unhappy mood to him,expecialy after sex,!!!!in this way he will ask you what the problem.....you can from there express ya say to him!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p / Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations / Man Forgot Himself Admiring A Slay Queen Taking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.