Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel (37408 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by femi4: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Why terminate his appointment..... Wicked soul
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by kunle75(m): 7:39am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:
What pains me most about this is that the woman has gone silent, she deleted all her instagram posts after the accusation.

Now that the man has lost his job she won't talk anything again. This reminds me of Roy Moore who was accused of sexual harassment ,children abuse and rape by many women in the US and the accusations were spearheaded by lawyer Gloria alfred.

After Roy Moore lost the Alabama senatorial election last year, neither the women or Gloria Alfred has made any statement against him or filed any charges against him up till now.

Just like those accusations were brought up to discredit Roy
Moore's senatorial ambition same way this blackmailer
brought up this accusation to damage Theo's marriage.

I thought am the only person who noticed the trend.
Same thing happened last week to a Democrat candidate for Minnesota state attorney general but the party weren't having it at all.
The woman in question even said she had the evidence but she doesn't know where she kept it.The question on everyone's lip is why now,why not before ?
Maybe Linda has done her own investigation before reaching such conclusions and decision though.
I hope thorough investigations would be done to settle the matter once and for all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by twilliamx(m): 7:43am On Aug 30, 2018
Read without proper investigation or verification....
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by tmtech: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:
To say the truth, i am really heartbroken to hear this news of the man being sack because of what happened a long time ago.

Why did she wait till the time of his wedding? Why not then, possibly take him to the police

I really hate killjoys.

I am not supporting rape. It is a deed that was done back then, that ought to have been settled.

Look now he has lost his job.

I hope the lady is now happy.

rapist apologist.....

wait till your rape victims kill your joy too

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:45am On Aug 30, 2018
angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by ba7man(m): 7:45am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:
To say the truth, i am really heartbroken to hear this news of the man being sack because of what happened a long time ago.

Why did she wait till the time of his wedding? Why not then, possibly take him to the police

I really hate killjoys.

I am not supporting rape. It is a deed that was done back then, that ought to have been settled.

Would you say the same if it was your sister that got raped?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by blaqroy: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

Just listen to urself, do u know what rape is? Or maybe you are also a rapist

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2018
good riddance!.....the best thing Linda has done in a long time. I never expected it.

#I'm now a Linda fan!

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by webincomeplus(m): 7:46am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:
What pains me most about this is that the woman has gone silent, she deleted all her instagram posts after the accusation.

Now that the man has lost his job she won't talk anything again. This reminds me of Roy Moore who was accused of sexual harassment ,children abuse and rape by many women in the US and the accusations were spearheaded by lawyer Gloria alfred.

After Roy Moore lost the Alabama senatorial election last year, neither the women or Gloria Alfred has made any statement against him or filed any charges against him up till now.

Did you just call the victim a blackmailer? Are you in your right senses? So, what's wrong if the best way to get back at him is to crush his marriage. Remember, she wasnt raped once, but countless times.

12 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2018
pls no insult. hope d rape on d girl is real and did they do investigation very well because girls can lie.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by soropee: 7:51am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

It seems you do have empathy for the alleged rapist? Have you imagined the trauma the said raped has or will be going through? Its nothing compared to the sacking. For every action there is always reaction, I am not trying to pass a judgement on him. It is only left for him to clear his name/image by coming out with evidence to counter what has been alleged against his person.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 30, 2018
TWservices:
I pray that the accusations levelled against this man is not false. Cos if it's false, Linda Ikeji TV have successfully joined the Emilia to defame this guy and it's big liability for them. Linda Ikeji needs competent HR, she is a big brand name.
you pray? what has praying got to with it? if it's false, is false. praying can not change it to true. grin

you people never cease to Amaze.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by remsonik(f): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

He has to be sacked cos he still does it, he didn't do it with one or two even did it with minors. This guy is also a gigolo. If you know you know

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Sugahylz(f): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

Payback is a b*tch they say!
You don’t get to detect for karma how and when to strike.
You hate kill joys you say...when he was raping her he killed more than her joy ok?
This dish was well served I must say! He should pay for his crime.
#SayNoToRape

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by wink2015(m): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2018
THAT "SEX HUNGRY OR SEX STARVED MAN" WANT TO DAMAGE LINDA IKEJI REPUTATION.

He got the boot! as a deterrent to other stalker.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by kaziblake(f): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

She did not deactivate her account instead it was the shameless rapist who did..She is still very active on IG

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by MPESA(m): 7:59am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

Police is your friend but wait until you are their custody.
Police don't charge any money for bail but wait until you are been arrested.
Bro please do you know the amount of damage he caused the young naive girl , emotionally , psychologically and otherwise.
Do you know how many bad decision the Lady has taken as the result of the rape .
For her to wait until now the guy wedding for you to know how painful , traumatized the Lady was back then, pls try to get close to young ones and see what they are passing through and how traumatized they are.
P.s
Not she was threatened not to disclosed to her parents because they will stopped her from modeling thats means telling her parents will mal or stopped her from achieving dreams.
# 48law of power.
# LAW 35
MASTER THE ART OF TIMING
#LAW 22
USE THE SURRENDER TACTIC: TRANSFORM WEAKNESS INTO POWER
AND ABOVE ALL
#LAW 19
KNOW WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH - DO NOT OFFEND THE WRONG PERSON
There are many different kinds of people in the world, and you can never assume that everyone will react to your strategies in the same way. Deceive or outmaneuver some people and they will spend the rest of their lives seeking revenge. They are wolves in lambs' clothing. Choose your victims and opponents carefully, then - never offend or deceive the wrong person.

Pls let's we all be careful and mindful on what will thoughts to be fun today because it might ruins our life and career in the future.
SHALOM.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by kaziblake(f): 7:59am On Aug 30, 2018
manga5:

My brother, he did not think of the implication when he took advantage of an underage. The Italians will say " VENGEANCE IS SWEET ESPECIALLY WHEN SERVED COLD". I pity him but it's just that every action has a consequence, if not today it will be tomorrow.
You are a truly a man,don't mind that bone head supporting the rapist!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Millenniumlady(f): 7:59am On Aug 30, 2018
femi4:
Shut up

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Not just sack. Hand him over to law enforcement agencies for prosecution
Thanks joor. Linda has done her part. It's up to the rest of society. He should be prosecuted and jailed. I pray other victims of his get a voice to speak out now. Too many beasts among men roaming around. angry

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by remsonik(f): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

Theo is a a serial rapist, a gigolo. He even does it with several girls and minors. Please go search instagram, several ladies came out with their story.your friend didn't release any statement instead deleted all his social media profiles. If you know you know, Theo is the devil himself

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by kaziblake(f): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

You should be ashamed of yourself and your stupid comment!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2018
From her story it doesnt look like rape abeg. A man raped u. U didnt report to ur mum or police. U still went to meet him again and again. Madam we are not kids here
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by delishpot: 8:05am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

So if your daughter was raped by a man and then years later he is made to pay for the crime you will call it kill joy moment in sympathy for the rapist?
No wonder the bulk of Naija men rape even unborn babies if they can get one. Men like you is why rape is considered as nothing. Put your wife or daughters in the victims shoes and tell me you will say these same words.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by homesteady(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2018
femi4:

Are you drunk? Didn't you read the reason behind the sack?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by SalomonKane: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2018
safarigirl:
you're not okay at all.

Men like that, for all we know, he has molested more girls over the years, maybe even as recent as some weeks ago. He will probably go on to molest more underage girls, even his wife's family members.

There is nothing like 'a long time ago' for a rapist. If they did it before, they are most likely still doing it now
where is the fvcking evidence the man raped this girl? This is what annoys me the most, seeing/ reading people debate and accuse a person without evidence.

A girl is raped over a decade ago, why didn't she report to the police, but instead she reported to social media, or isn't rape a criminal offence punishable according to the Nigerian law?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by mildflame: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2018
PERFECT

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by gare(f): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2018
Issakendrick:
Nigerian blogger "Linda Ikeji" sacks her staff "Theo Ukpaa" following the rape allegations by Nigerian model, Amilia.

She Wrote:

I personally wanted to let everyone know that Theo Ukpaa, who was Head of Programmes at Linda Ikeji TV is no longer a staff of the company. His job with my company was terminated on Monday August 27th just a day after I read the heartbreaking story of Emilia Samuel.

The general public is therefore advised not to transact any business with him in the name of Linda Ikeji TV as anyone who does it, does so at his/her own risk.

Thank you

Linda

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/lindaikeji-sacks-theo-ukpaa-head-of-programmes-at-linda-ikeji-tv/

Did she investigate to clarify the issues before the sack ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by kay29000(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2018
At first when I read the headline of the story, I thought the accuser was one of those people that say things like this for attention, but when I went in search of the original story, I felt really sad... That guy deserves whatever bad he gets now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by SalomonKane: 8:08am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

You speak with so much confidence to the extent that one would think you've evidence to back up your ridiculous claims.
this is why i'm baffled. It's as if she's now the 3 eyed raven who can go back in time and see things as they happened.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by omnaya: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2018
Why do some men derive pleasure in rape?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos / Simi Looks Adorable In Eye Catching Ankara Outfit (see Photos) / Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.