Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel (37395 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by MisterALEX(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:
To say the truth, i am really heartbroken to hear this news of the man being sack because of what happened a long time ago.

Why did she wait till the time of his wedding? Why not then, possibly take him to the police

I really hate killjoys.

I am not supporting rape. It is a deed that was done back then, that ought to have been settled.

Look now he has lost his job.

I hope the lady is now happy.
karma brother!!! Karma!!! Even if he'd not lost his job now, who knows what he'd lose in d future?? Let karma take its course.
Blessings �

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by doskie(m): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
safarigirl:
you're not okay at all.

Men like that, for all we know, he has molested more girls over the years, maybe even as recent as some weeks ago. He will probably go on to molest more underage girls, even his wife's family members.

There is nothing like 'a long time ago' for a rapist. If they did it before, they are most likely still doing it now
i wanted respond but i saw how foollish he is so i just respected myself not to join issues with him

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
spongeisback:
This is the internet. If you don't want to be quoted then don't make any stupîd comments you dumb, misogynist fool. You don't believe the story because you're trying to cover up for a "man" but listen to me rapist, no matter what decent men will always stand up for what's right.

The rapist you're supporting his silence is his guilt because we all know how fast he would've issued a press release if it was a lie. The lady provided names,locations and so far have anyone come to refute her claims?! Not even his own WIFE! What does that tell you?!

How is he a misogynist just because he didn't agree that the lady was raped?

Do you know the meaning of misogynist at all?
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
safarigirl:
History has shown that rapists rarely change

BTW, that lie you told that the girl had deleted all of her posts did not stand. She is still very much on Instagram and her posts are still very much there, Theo Ukpaa on the other hand, has deleted his page.

I will have you know that I do not support rape claims blindly, when that stupid Dorcas Shoes Fapson alleged that a taxify driver attempted to rape her, I supported the driver because nothing she posted suggested that he tried to rape her

But that does not mean that every allegation is a lie. If Theo Ukpaa is not guilty, I fully expect him to institute a case of defamation against the lady, just like I expected Dorcas to take the taxify driver to court and she never did. Silence is admittance in any court

Even the taxify driver was sacked, he went on to sue Dorcas for defamation. If a driver has enough sense to sue for defamation, then your Theo Ukpaa has NO excuse. He can sue the lady AND Linda Ikeji for unjust sacking. There are laws to help him if he has a case.

For now. He is guilty

The guy has been watching the me. too movement. He knows there is a biiiig risk of many more victims coming forward if he throws out bare faced denials. Like you said,no be today. There was a guy (medical student) I knew in school who was also a serial rapist. He caught two police cases, one of which finally made it clear that none of his victims 'forced' themselves on him. Today he is married. If he forays into show biz or politics, his victims may just start speaking out too.

You want to live a bad life, do it in the shadows.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ponponkon:
Did she even investigate the allegations before sacking the man? Ladies are framing guys up in this generation. The idiot I gave lift from MCC junction to Ogborhill almost put trouble between me and my wife if not for the motherly intervention of my mother-in-law. Fear those chewingum models they're devil
but maybe you should not have given her a lift.... hmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by NnamdiEducamia(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Truths22:

Slowpoke didn't you see it was just a curious question angry

Fastpoke! How does it relate to the post under analysis?

Welldone ooo
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Evangkatsoulis: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Has it been proven that he raped her?
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
lamidebaby:
That's for the prosecution to present. I thought you knew undecided
You're not the prosecutor but you're ranting like a rabid dog without proof.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Akanti50: 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
boyjo:

[s]God bless you.
Akanti50 see your life??
[/s]
RUBBISH
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Akanti50: 12:00am On Aug 31, 2018
boyjo:
Akanti50 keep your evil rationalizations to yourself, thank you.
You are the evil hypocrite here man, your hatred for Linda couldn't allow you to face the real culprit here but you must find a way to bash her. If your sister is raped by the same man over and over again what would you think about your sister in particular? i am asking you Linda hater!!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 31, 2018
Elder001:

You're not the prosecutor but you're ranting like a rabid dog without proof.
You have resorted to insults already? Eeya you must be really pained o. And you call yourself a man. Pele. Are you Ukpaa or a relation of his or you're simply taking Tylenol for some other person's headache? So desperate for evidence yet you came here blabbing that the victim had deleted all the allegations while they are still there as we speak. Talk about crass lack of credibility. It is your brother however who has deleted everything. In your "wisdom" sir doesn't that tell you he's got something to hide? Typical thing a criminal would do in order to cover traces of association with other victims maybe. However one looks at it it doesn't look good for your "saintly" brother/client/self as the case may be. The serial rape allegation was brought into social media space, myself and every other person have a right to take a position however we see fit without you trying to bully anyone Mr. Can the hypocrite you are prove with evidence you've never taken a stand on social media on an issue prior to legal outcome before? Hypocrite. Why has the accused refused to speak up? Silence is golden ba? I laugh in Mandarin. grin It's on SM, we're discussing it on SM. if that gives you migraines gtfo SM. None of our statements equate to the hangman's noose. The courts are there for final arbitration or has your brother Mr Ukpaa been denied legal representation? or he's unaware he has what it takes to sue both the accuser and Linda for everything they're worth? Quit representing him here and do the needful in a competent court of law or at least advise him to biko. Birds of a feather angry

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by tinubuUGLYwella: 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
seunlayi:
Who is Linda?
One woman that gives the entire Afonjas sleepless night

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by boyjo: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
Akanti50:

You are the evil hypocrite here man, your hatred for Linda couldn't allow you to face the real culprit here but you must find a way to bash her. If your sister is raped by the same man over and over again what would you think about your sister in particular? i am asking you Linda hater!!

You love for Linda no let you see say to rape person na evil thing no matter what??
You amaze me o.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Akanti50: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
boyjo:

You love for Linda no let you see say to rape person na evil thing no matter what??
You amaze me o.
Do you hate her?
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by boyjo: 8:50am On Sep 03, 2018
Akanti50:

Do you hate her?

What has my love or hate for Linda got to do with the fact that a man, an adult o, repeated raped a 16year old child??
Where in all my comments did I ever mention Linda?
You are the one trying to shove her down my throat instead of focusing on the condemnable act of raping a 16year old child angry angry angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Akanti50: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
boyjo:

What has my love or hate for Linda got to do with the fact that a man, an adult o, repeated raped a 16year old child??
Where in all my comments did I ever mention Linda?
You are the one trying to shove her down my throat instead of focusing on the condemnable act of raping a 16year old child angry angry angry
Hmmmmmmm....
Ok continue
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Rhea(f): 12:05am On Sep 08, 2018
Issakendrick:
Nigerian blogger "Linda Ikeji" sacks her staff "Theo Ukpaa" following the rape allegations by Nigerian model, Amilia.

She Wrote:

I personally wanted to let everyone know that Theo Ukpaa, who was Head of Programmes at Linda Ikeji TV is no longer a staff of the company. His job with my company was terminated on Monday August 27th just a day after I read the heartbreaking story of Emilia Samuel.

The general public is therefore advised not to transact any business with him in the name of Linda Ikeji TV as anyone who does it, does so at his/her own risk.

Thank you

Linda

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/lindaikeji-sacks-theo-ukpaa-head-of-programmes-at-linda-ikeji-tv/

A question for Linda Ikeji: how long have you known that Theo Ukpaa is a rapist? Seems like you knowingly kept a rapist in your payroll until kasara come burst grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Kirchhoff01(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Truths22:
She still never born? undecided
...after 10months!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2018
Oladim001:

We're waiting for updates on your story in literature section.

Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef / Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo / Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.