Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel (37401 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by sparkle6(m): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2018
Thats why u need to be ur own boss! Guys work hard. U cant be calling others sir or ma forever.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by poseidon12: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2018
Good decision, iron lady. No time for nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2018
Issakendrick:
Nigerian blogger "Linda Ikeji" sacks her staff "Theo Ukpaa" following the rape allegations by Nigerian model, Amilia.

She Wrote:

I personally wanted to let everyone know that Theo Ukpaa, who was Head of Programmes at Linda Ikeji TV is no longer a staff of the company. His job with my company was terminated on Monday August 27th just a day after I read the heartbreaking story of Emilia Samuel.

The general public is therefore advised not to transact any business with him in the name of Linda Ikeji TV as anyone who does it, does so at his/her own risk.

Thank you

Linda

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/lindaikeji-sacks-theo-ukpaa-head-of-programmes-at-linda-ikeji-tv/

if I was into HR or PR..I will handsomely pay him off and fire him.then do an official Press briefing or an interview to adress the issues. just for the
recor ds .. Protect the image and reputation of your business or organization. Global brands dont jokes with issues that that contravenes Human/women and Children rights , if handled with Levity hand, it gonna compromise the sanity and image of their brand+ adverse Reactions from competitors. So it good to think and act by Global standard. Have a nice day

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by sunbilor(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2018
Truths22:
She still never born? undecided
Na you give am belle? grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2018
spongeisback:
The way you're carrying this case on your head makes it obvious you're a rapist. This guy has been accused for almost a week now and he has made no public statement not even from his lawyer,family or friends, what does that tell you

women have accused men of rape falsely but no NIGERIAN WOMAN with a husband and children will come out boldly with such claims. She would think about her daughters, how this judgmental society of us will see her husband and her in laws.

This lady was raped and all you rape sympathizers need to understand this no matter how much you try to shame or blame the victims they must have a voice. I don't care how long ago.

Stfu if you can't scroll on without quoting my post.

The fact that you and your family members are rapists doesn't mean everyone out here is a rapist.

This was how Canadian PM Justin Trudeau was behaving if MPs are accused of rape and sexual harassment, he doesn't investigate but take them to be true until himself was accused of sexual harassment and he changed tone.

It might be you ,your father or your brothers tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2018
webincomeplus:

Did you just call the victim a blackmailer? Are you in your right senses? So, what's wrong if the best way to get back at him is to crush his marriage. Remember, she wasnt raped once, but countless times.

You're more stupid for starting your comment with an insult.

If you can't quote someone without insulting the person then you're too young to be on social media
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by MicroSweet(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

You speak with so much confidence to the extent that one would think you've evidence to back up your ridiculous claims.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2018
lamidebaby:

Thanks joor. Linda has done her part. It's up to the rest of society. He should be prosecuted and jailed. I pray other victims of his get a voice to speak out now. Too many beasts among men roaming around. angry

Evidence ,please?
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Truths22(m): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

How does this post relate to such a successful lady?
Why not go and succeed more?
Slowpoke didn't you see it was just a curious question angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2018
IamJames:

Do you have evidence to show that he didn't rape her?
Do you have evidence to show that he raped her?
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2018
Patrinus:
When the me too movement started in US, I knew it was going to come to this: claim that can barely be substantiated.

This really is crazy, when one woman with an axe to grind suddenly comes forward with claims of being assaulted.

I wasn't there so I don't know if this is true or not. One thing I'm certain of is, not all claims are often true.

Asia Argento that spearheaded the accusations against Harvey Weinstein last year was accused of rape last 2weeks and it's funny how they're handling the case with all pictorial and substantial evidence available.

Even feminists where saying people should be calm, the same people who wanted to behead Harvey Weinstein.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2018
TWservices:

Foolishness is a vice. My point is, if you don't understand a post fully, take it to someone smarter to interpret it before commenting.

It's Money � � � time over here. Check your time bro
you still made no sense grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Crixina(f): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2018
neolboy:
Hope she did a background check before terminating his appointment

Anyways there are some crime you will do and you will punished immediately while some punishment will wait for you at a very important phase of your life

Think before you act on a particular crime
Exactly, it would be so wrong of Ikeji to just spring and sack an employee based on hearsay.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2018
TWservices:

Foolishness is a vice. My point is, if you don't understand a post fully, take it to someone smarter to interpret it before commenting.

It's Money Money Money time over here. Check your time bro
what the hell are you on About?
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by ivolt: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2018
TWservices:

Lol. My dear, you have gotten half the point.

Yes, Labour law permits an employer to sack an employee for any reason. Labour law does not permit an employer to defame an employee while disengaging the employee. It's one thing for LI to sack the guy and it's another for LI to state that she was sacking him for a reason bordering on criminal conduct and thereafter publish same. my dear, this is borderline defamation if at the end of the day it turns out to be false.
Linda merely reiterated what is already a public knowledge. Only a greedy lawyer will
advise a client to pursue defamation in such a case.

And I need not remind you that defamation that affects a person's trade is the most severe of them all.

A competent HR would have sacked him and informed the general public without any reference to the Emilia story especially when not confirmed.
Defamation is not a blanket offence for anything the "victim" does not like.
It will be fun to watch a lawyer tell a judge that Linda is guilty of libel because she stated
a reason, an accusation made by a third party, for sacking his client.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Crixina(f): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2018
seunlayi:
Who is Linda?
his former employer

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Obierika(m): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:
To say the truth, i am really heartbroken to hear this news of the man being sack because of what happened a long time ago.

Why did she wait till the time of his wedding? Why not then, possibly take him to the police

I really hate killjoys.

I am not supporting rape. It is a deed that was done back then, that ought to have been settled.

Look now he has lost his job.

I hope the lady is now happy.

He got what he deserved!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by ivolt: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

Asia Argento that spearheaded the accusations against Harvey Weinstein last year was accused of rape last 2weeks and it's funny how they're handling the case with all pictorial and substantial evidence available.

Even feminists
where saying people should be calm, the same people who wanted to behead Harvey Weinstein.
What do you expect Asia Argento friends to do, side with her accuser?
It is funny that most people dragging Argento spend more energy attacking
the #metoo campaign instead of facing the accused as if Argento's guilt somehow
invalidates the campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by ceejay80s(m): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:
To say the truth, i am really heartbroken to hear this news of the man being sack because of what happened a long time ago.

Why did she wait till the time of his wedding? Why not then, possibly take him to the police

I really hate killjoys.

I am not supporting rape. It is a deed that was done back then, that ought to have been settled.

a pastor and general overseer who was formally an armed robber years ago was recently arrested by the police, why police no let am go because him crime don old and he has repented? crime is crime ,weda u commit am in 1960 and caught in 2002, u are saying this because no be ur sister dem rape

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Pyrusdrago(m): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

That’s how nemesis work my dear, most people think they can get away with their obnoxious act in the past.
I think it’s a perfect timing for the said lady to get the justice she deserve even thou it ain’t much and this is just one way to serve it on a plater of gold.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Patrinus: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

Even feminists where saying people should be calm, the same people who wanted to behead Harvey Weinstein.

Yeah saw that on CNN. The #metoo campaign is somewhat flawed because women in US have this way of lying and manipulating men into bad situation even before the #metoo saga. The campaign simply opened up a floodgate of females willing to unleash hell.

Its not even being investigated, word of mouth is enough to convict you!
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by ChiefSweetus: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

You are as stùpid as your progenitor.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2018
ivolt:

What do you expect Asia Argento friends to do, side with her accuser?
It is funny that most people dragging Argento spend more energy attacking
the #metoo campaign instead of facing the accused as if Argento's guilt somehow
invalidates the campaign.

Young man, read carefully and comprehend before making baseless claims.

I didn't attack the #metoo movement I only attacked the hypocrisy of both Asia Argento ,US feminists and authorities.

The fact that Asia Argento is also a rapist doesn't in anyway invalidate the numerous accusations against Harvey Weinstein.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Myself2(m): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

REVENGE IS BEST WHEN SERVED COLD, If he indeed did the deed, then they oughta kill all his morafucking joys

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

Evidence ,please?

That's for the prosecution to present.
I thought you knew undecided

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by TWservices: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2018
ivolt:

Linda merely reiterated what is already a public knowledge. Only a greedy lawyer will
advise a client to pursue defamation in such a case.

Defamation is not a blanket offence for anything the "victim" does not like.
It will be fun to watch a lawyer tell a judge that Linda is guilty of libel because she stated
a reason, an accusation made by a third party, for sacking his client.

All this point will be academic if it turns out that the allegations are true.

The fact that something is out there in public does not make it true and the victim can pick whoever he wants to hold responsible for republishing the false claims.

The law of libel and defamation has really evolved. That's why websites censor comments (no matter how well known that information is) and certain radio stations do not allow for persons to call in again to comment. Rather they use text and social media .

It may be a fair comment for LI to report the lady's allegations on her blog but it's certainly not fair comment to state publicly that you have sacked the guy on the basis of that allegation.

I will recommend you read 'The Innocent Man' by John Grisham and see how seemingly accurate accusations can be false
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Rhozabeth(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2018
Nigerians sure knows how to try someone, find him guilty and hang him on the blogs without really getting to the root of the matter! That bitch could be lying u know? And what proof did Linda see b4 booting out the guy? Am not saying this to justify rape though, am just trying to let us know there devils is slay queen's skin in this world that we live in!
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by rOsy247(f): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

Rapist spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by safarigirl(f): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

You speak with so much confidence to the extent that one would think you've evidence to back up your ridiculous claims.
History has shown that rapists rarely change

BTW, that lie you told that the girl had deleted all of her posts did not stand. She is still very much on Instagram and her posts are still very much there, Theo Ukpaa on the other hand, has deleted his page.

I will have you know that I do not support rape claims blindly, when that stupid Dorcas Shoes Fapson alleged that a taxify driver attempted to rape her, I supported the driver because nothing she posted suggested that he tried to rape her

But that does not mean that every allegation is a lie. If Theo Ukpaa is not guilty, I fully expect him to institute a case of defamation against the lady, just like I expected Dorcas to take the taxify driver to court and she never did. Silence is admittance in any court

Even the taxify driver was sacked, he went on to sue Dorcas for defamation. If a driver has enough sense to sue for defamation, then your Theo Ukpaa has NO excuse. He can sue the lady AND Linda Ikeji for unjust sacking. There are laws to help him if he has a case.

For now. He is guilty

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by webincomeplus(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

You're more stupid for starting your comment with an insult.

If you can't quote someone without insulting the person then you're too young to be on social media
LOL! E pain am. Pele.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by ivolt: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

Young man, read carefully and comprehend before making baseless claims.

I didn't attack the #metoo movement I only attacked the hypocrisy of both Asia Argento, US feminists and authorities.

The fact that Asia Argento is also a rapist doesn't in anyway invalidate the numerous accusations against Harvey Weinstein.

Of course, you didn't attack the #metoo movement but you attacked "US feminists" whatever that means.
But I would be careful in maligning millions of people who I don't know based on their loose association.

If a father who reported a street thug for robbery refuses to report his own son for robbery, people will tag him a hypocrite
but this response is meaningless. If you want real progress, you have to ask for it and you get it only by facing the real criminal.

I expect the authorities to act when they get evidence that can secure a conviction. Many people want rapid
action taken as if the world most dangerous terrorist has just been outed. There is nothing wrong with this only that they
waste their energy in calling out "feminists" while the perpetrator gets a secondary mentioning.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by boyjo: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2018
Akanti50 keep your evil rationalizations to yourself, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Husband (photos) / "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police / The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.