Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel (37604 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by SalomonKane: 8:43am On Aug 30, 2018
IamJames:

No he has no right to ask for evidence of the rape if he also can't prove the rape didn't happen. I would have expected him to ask that the case be taken to court so they can do their job to know who's saying the truth and who's lying.

I once read that Linda had once sacked this guy on rape related issue before giving him back his job. Shouldn't she do something about it? Perhaps if she had doubt, this must have confirmed her doubt. A guy can't be having different rape cases hanging on his neck if he's clean.
you read Linda had once sacked the guy on rape allegation from the said person who is accusing him of rape. How's that prudent?
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by OgaBuhari: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2018
neolboy:
Hope she did a background check before terminating his appointment

Anyways there are some crime you will do and you will punished immediately while some punishment will wait for you at a very important phase of your like

Think before you act on a particular crime
heheheheh you're so right cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:
To say the truth, i am really heartbroken to hear this news of the man being sack because of what happened a long time ago.

Why did she wait till the time of his wedding? Why not then, possibly take him to the police

I really hate killjoys.

I am not supporting rape. It is a deed that was done back then, that ought to have been settled.

Look now he has lost his job.

I hope the lady is now happy.
You arr a rapist. No doubt

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by ivolt: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2018
TWservices:
I pray that the accusations levelled against this man is not false. Cos if it's false, Linda Ikeji TV have successfully joined the Emilia to defame this guy and it's big liability for them. Linda Ikeji needs competent HR, she is a big brand name.
grin
Why not ask real lawyers what defamation means?
Linda can sack any worker for any reason. The worst the worker can do is spend
huge money to get compensated. Defamation is not involved.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by IamJames: 8:57am On Aug 30, 2018
SalomonKane:
you read Linda had once sacked the guy on rape allegation from the said person who is accusing him of rape. How's that prudent?

Does it matter whose lips we're getting to know he's been previously sacked on rape case? I want to believe Linda is way smart to relieve an innocent man of his job. If she's having any doubt concerning the guy, this must have confirmed it.

Emilia has taken the first shot at Theo. If he knows he's innocent then he should sue her. Until then we're with Emilia as her account of the case looks very credible. Maybe if you don't know, whoever brings out a case first is always seen as the victim until more evidence say otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by swimmer: 8:57am On Aug 30, 2018
so you read the sotry...no police report of court declaration...you just sacked the guy?

the guy needs a lawyer.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by sexiestharam(f): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2018
levi2:

So many people cannot make heaven.... if her aim is that...do you even know what lead to the rape ...let them all roll in their sins...
WOW!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by sexiestharam(f): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2018
levi2:

So many people cannot make heaven.... if her aim is that...do you even know what lead to the rape ...let them all roll in their sins...

What led to the rape? Are you justifying rape? Like seriously??!!! What's happening to our generation?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Truckpusher(m): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:
To say the truth, i am really heartbroken to hear this news of the man being sack because of what happened a long time ago.

Why did she wait till the time of his wedding? Why not then, possibly take him to the police

I really hate killjoys.

I am not supporting rape. It is a deed that was done back then, that ought to have been settled.

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2018
remsonik:
He has to be sacked cos he still does it, he didn't do it with one or two even did it with minors. This guy is also a gigolo. If you know you know

I learned he has fuccked Linda too. I don't know if is true though.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by doyinbaby(f): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2018
ba7man:
Would you say the same if it was your sister that got raped?
your head deey there

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by SalomonKane: 9:09am On Aug 30, 2018
IamJames:

Does it matter whose lips we're getting to know he's been previously sacked on rape case? I want to believe Linda is way smart to relieve an innocent man of his job. If she's having any doubt concerning the guy, this must have confirmed it.

Emilia has taken the first shot at Theo. If he knows he's innocent then he should sue her. Until then we're with Emilia as her account of the case looks very credible. Maybe if you don't know, whoever brings out a case first is always seen as the victim until more evidence say otherwise.
victim my ass. This was what denzel Washington spoke about. Whoever said it first is right, doesn't matter if they're wrong, they said it first, so they're right. What a way to reason.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Patrinus: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2018
When the me too movement started in US, I knew it was going to come to this: claim that can barely be substantiated.

This really is crazy, when one woman with an axe to grind suddenly comes forward with claims of being assaulted.

I wasn't there so I don't know if this is true or not. One thing I'm certain of is, not all claims are often true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by gozzlin: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

I beg your pardon? Settled how?

He raped a poor innocent naive girl, and you say it should have been settled a long time ago? The only apt settlement would have been for him to do jail time. Losing his job at this time is just a small price to pay for the serious crime of rape he committed.

He is a criminal and should be treated as such, no sympathy for him at all. His past sin came haunting him, a lesson for would-be rapists.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by CloudResident(m): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

Guy stop being an absolute disgrace to your lineage!
Consider these asides the emotional trauma she would have gone through..

1. What if the lady were your sister?
2. What if she had been murdered while resisting?
3. What if he had infected her with an STD leaving a permanent scar on her womb?

A Yoruba adage says 'A yam pounded twenty years ago is still capable of burning your fingers'

He only lost his job but still walking freely you know..

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by engrelvis(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2018
Chubhie:
Karma is a scorned woman.
karma is bitch.It knocks on yr door when u least expect it!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by DavidEsq(m): 9:19am On Aug 30, 2018
Chubhie:
Karma is a scorned woman.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by 9gerian: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2018
If the accused is innocent, he can sue and get his name cleared, plus adequate compensation.

It appears he may have had some pending cases that weare not fully substantiated, and therefore was hanging on a thin tread all the while...

Issakendrick:
Nigerian blogger "Linda Ikeji" sacks her staff "Theo Ukpaa" following the rape allegations by Nigerian model, Amilia.

She Wrote:

I personally wanted to let everyone know that Theo Ukpaa, who was Head of Programmes at Linda Ikeji TV is no longer a staff of the company. His job with my company was terminated on Monday August 27th just a day after I read the heartbreaking story of Emilia Samuel.

The general public is therefore advised not to transact any business with him in the name of Linda Ikeji TV as anyone who does it, does so at his/her own risk.

Thank you

Linda

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/lindaikeji-sacks-theo-ukpaa-head-of-programmes-at-linda-ikeji-tv/

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by TWservices: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2018
ivolt:

grin
Why not ask real lawyers what defamation means?
Linda can sack any worker for any reason. The worst the worker can do is spend
huge money to get compensated. Defamation is not involved.

Lol. My dear, you have gotten half the point.

Yes, Labour law permits an employer to sack an employee for any reason. Labour law does not permit an employer to defame an employee while disengaging the employee. It's one thing for LI to sack the guy and it's another for LI to state that she was sacking him for a reason bordering on criminal conduct and thereafter publish same. my dear, this is borderline defamation if at the end of the day it turns out to be false.

And I need not remind you that defamation that affects a person's trade is the most severe of them all.

A competent HR would have sacked him and informed the general public without any reference to the Emilia story especially when not confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by engrelvis(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

I am not supporting rape. It is a deed that was done back then, that ought to have been settl

He shud v taken care of d matter before now.l v always maintain women r d most dangerous human beings when their hearts provoke.Dey act n think later
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by engrelvis(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

I am not supporting rape. It is a deed that was done back then, that ought to have been settl

He shud v taken care of d matter before now.l v always maintain women r d most dangerous human beings when their hearts r provoke.Dey act n think later
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2018
Issakendrick:
Nigerian blogger "Linda Ikeji" sacks her staff "Theo Ukpaa" following the rape allegations by Nigerian model, Amilia.

She Wrote:

I personally wanted to let everyone know that Theo Ukpaa, who was Head of Programmes at Linda Ikeji TV is no longer a staff of the company. His job with my company was terminated on Monday August 27th just a day after I read the heartbreaking story of Emilia Samuel.

The general public is therefore advised not to transact any business with him in the name of Linda Ikeji TV as anyone who does it, does so at his/her own risk.

Thank you

Linda

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/lindaikeji-sacks-theo-ukpaa-head-of-programmes-at-linda-ikeji-tv/

Linda ikeji is very professional, ethics of business world wide, even if he works with UN, Ecowas or US government, as someone with a rape history, he will be immediately fired, if na U.S ... Human rights and Us government will charge him to court. Even if it happened 50 yrs ago. Be professional, Protect the image of your business or Brand

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by misano(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2018
Mankosi:
Fake story.
Pls quote source to be from lindaikejisblog.com because that's what she uses to inform the public about anything including news.

It was copied from her blog.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by solonazzy: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2018
safarigirl:
you're not okay at all.

Men like that, for all we know, he has molested more girls over the years, maybe even as recent as some weeks ago. He will probably go on to molest more underage girls, even his wife's family members.

There is nothing like 'a long time ago' for a rapist. If they did it before, they are most likely still doing it now
would dis change him or make him more brutal ...Dats my worry
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by IamJames: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2018
SalomonKane:
victim my ass. This was what denzel Washington spoke about. Whoever said it first is right, doesn't matter if they're wrong, they said it first, so they're right. What a way to reason.

It has always been like that. Rape case is a serious one for anyone to be quiet about so if Theo knows he's innocent then he should know better than to keep quiet.
You may say I'm being emotional, you may be right. I have a sister and I don't even want to imagine this happening to her because the only way the guy will escape what will come to him no matter how long ago it happened is if can prove he's innocent. Staying quiet only means he's culpable in the act of rape.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by ttmax09(m): 9:29am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

SmH I guess it's safe to say u ve raped before, for you to spew trash like this.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by TWservices: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2018
gypsey:
you still made no sense. grin

And i think you will find that NAIRALAND is for everyone. not for certain people like you as you claimed, if you are incapable of coping with other people opinions or disagreement of your sentiments, this forum is not for you!! Go find cretins like you who would Agree with everything you say some were else grin grin

you sound like a very sad individual.

Foolishness is a vice. My point is, if you don't understand a post fully, take it to someone smarter to interpret it before commenting.

It's Money � � � time over here. Check your time bro
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by TWservices: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2018
gypsey:
you still made no sense. grin

And i think you will find that NAIRALAND is for everyone. not for certain people like you as you claimed, if you are incapable of coping with other people opinions or disagreement of your sentiments, this forum is not for you!! Go find cretins like you who would Agree with everything you say some were else grin grin

you sound like a very sad individual.

Foolishness is a vice. My point is, if you don't understand a post fully, take it to someone smarter to interpret it before commenting.

It's Money Money Money time over here. Check your time bro
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by IamJames: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2018
sexiestharam:

WOW!

Let me join you and shout WOW!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by ttmax09(m): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2018
neolboy:
Hope she did a background check before terminating his appointment

Anyways there are some crime you will do and you will punished immediately while some punishment will wait for you at a very important phase of your life

Think before you act on a particular crime
I think stay away from crime and protect your name at all cost

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by SalomonKane: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2018
IamJames:

It has always been like that. Rape case is a serious one for anyone to be quiet about so if Theo knows he's innocent then he should know better than to keep quiet.
You may say I'm being emotional, you may be right. I have a sister and I don't even want to imagine this happening to her because the only way the guy will escape what will come to him no matter how long ago it happened is if can prove he's innocent. Staying quiet only means he's culpable in the act of rape.
so because it's always like that automatically mean it's right and we should accept it?

i have sisters too, notwithstanding, its always advisable to use facts rather than mere 'say so' or emotion to judge cases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife / Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor Is Payporte Fashion Ambassador, Poses With Tboss / Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.