Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride (30553 Views)

Groom In Tears As He Walks Down The Aisle With His Bride (video) / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride / Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by FitnessHomme: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by JuanDeDios: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
The man has eyes for something good. Congrats to them both.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by mustafa006: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
vizkiz:
Everyone eventually finds love.

BTW Mr Op, that bride ain't "beautiful"
who ask you? issit your bride
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by thunderbabs: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
More reason to be thankful to God.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by JuanDeDios: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
israelmao:

What is more than a blind man found true love?
I think he wants the part where it says he's a very rich man.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by ykfavour(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
This is deep
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Bullhari007(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
desperation to escape from Nna ga Anu group (father will marry me group) could push a fine lady to pick onye Anya mkpo (blind man) as live partner... Angel Gabriel abeg blow the trumpet
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
tstx:
Theres more to this story

Nothing there...the babe is not fine naaa...and she wants a man that will be 100% faithful even when she's cheating.....and will always beg her when she threatens to leave leave...
Damn!!!!!!...she holds all the joker cards in the game....

Poor man...I hope hes got lots of money....cos that looks like the only card left to play in this kinda game

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by prettyletty: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
God bless your union. He is so cute.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by 1Sharon(f): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
thunderbabs:
More reason to be thankful to God.

So I guess he should be ungrateful to god then ...
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by leonard002(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Awwww
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Alwaysking: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Now get out
Biacan shocked
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by franka19: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:
I pray i never find myself in this kind of situation.

One way or the other, i could never do this.
Well Ms right and happy girl. Let me ask you something; What if tomorrow, God forbid, something goes wrong in your life and you become handicapped, will you still expect somebody to look at you and express love? What if tomorrow, that your handsome guy you marries goes blind or handicapped, will you still hang in there for him? What if and what if. Never look at life from your present state of health, anything can happen. Most physically challenged people never went the way you see them. Some challenges could be as a result of accidents.

Well, to the married couple, may God Almighty, release uncommon favor for both of you in order to navigate this world. Congrats

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Millenniumlady(f): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
Alwaysking:
can shocked
Oga shocked
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
franka19:

Well Ms right and happy girl. Let me ask you something; What if tomorrow, God forbid, something goes wrong in your life and you become handicapped, will you still expect somebody to look at you and express love? What if tomorrow, that your handsome guy you marries goes blind or handicapped, will you still hang in there for him? What if and what if. Never look at life from your present state of health, anything can happen. Most physically challenged people never went the way you see them. Some challenges could be as a result of accidents.

Well, to the married couple, may God Almighty, release uncommon favor for both of you in order to navigate this world. Congrats
I'd already prayed never to be in this kind of situation.
And my prayer covers all of the "what ifs" imaginable.

This life isn't a bed of roses, that's one thing that's certain. So when i said one way or the other, i meant even if it was me that was (God forbid) the handicap, i could never do that. I could never make myself a liability to someone by tying them down in a marriage with me, and i could never publicise myself.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by 1Dray(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
vizkiz:

Who is this ugly one? Housefly seeing himself a bird.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by 1Dray(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:

Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Nobodys(f): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
vizkiz:

and you're handsome abi??...

see his biglipsrsealed[
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
vizkiz:

Senseless comment!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Nobodys(f): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:

This life isn't a bed of roses, that's one thing that's certain. So when i said one way or the other, i meant even if it was me that was (God forbid) the handicap, i could never do that. I could never make myself a liability to someone by tying them down in a marriage with me, and i could never publicise myself.
This ain't necessary you know....and your first comment was irrational....you never can tell if the wife is on NL...

It's like seeing an injured man and instead of saying sorry, 'll say ohh thank God I'm not injured like this....

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Alwaysking: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Oga shocked
Biacan Biacan Biacan how many times did I call u
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Alwaysking: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:

A kid is always a kid. I wonder who gave you that phone

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nobodys:
This ain't necessary you know....and your first comment was irrational....you never can tell if the wife is on NL...

It's like seeing an injured man and instead of saying sorry, 'll say ohh thank God I'm not injured like this....
Okay
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Millenniumlady(f): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
Alwaysking:
how many times did I call u
Laceblunt
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
Alwaysking:
A kid is always a kid. I wonder who gave you that phone
I still find it hard to understand why you keep stalking me.

Like you just come on here to throw a jab at me.
I told you to go to hell and stay there.... I meant it man.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by omoelerin1: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:

Who asked a story from you.
But if na your brother dey that condition, you will wish he get a wife.
gerra out. oniranu.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by omoelerin1: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:

childish statement.
omode nse e.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Alwaysking: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:
I still find it hard to understand why you keep stalking me.

Like you just come on here to throw a jab at me.
I told you to go to hell and stay there.... I meant it man.
Jeez! stalking a tiny little girl. I just want you to stay off social media believe me you are getting spoilt and this is not good for a 15 year old girl. someone needs to flog sense into you.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by omoelerin1: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nobodys:

She is a kid. l supposed.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Alwaysking: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
omoelerin1:
childish statement. omode nse e.
She's still a kid. she obviously don't understand anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) / All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man / Sizzling Photos Of Thicc Girls That Would Leave The #AssGang Craving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.