Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride (30554 Views)

Groom In Tears As He Walks Down The Aisle With His Bride (video) / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride / Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Alwaysking: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Laceblunt
You seriously need to be spanked.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Alwaysking:
Jeez! stalking a tiny little girl. I just want you to stay off social media believe me you are getting spoilt and this is not good for a 15 year old girl. someone needs to flog sense into you.
Why don't you come and beat me?

#grandpa

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Alwaysking: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:
Why don't you come and beat me?
#grandpa
This is for ur own good.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Alwaysking:
This is for ur own good.
I told you i'm 19, and not 15 like you keep repeating.

I'm an undergraduate, studying mass communication at Usman dan fodio university, sokoto.
Why the hell do you keep calling me a kid

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Alwaysking: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:

I'm an undergraduate, studying mass communication at Usman dan fodio university, sokoto.
Theirs no way you can be 19. I don't believe you. perhaps I may believe you are an undergraduate because I've seen kids of 15yrs too, but you definitely can't be 19, stop lying okay

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Alwaysking:
Theirs no way you can be 19. I don't believe you. perhaps I may believe you are an undergraduate because I've seen kids of 15yrs too, but you definitely can't be 19, stop lying okay
F uck off
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Alwaysking: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:
F uck off
Zainab fear Allah and stop lying, you are going to far. I hope you haven't started following alhajis

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Oreofepeters: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:
F uck off
can't you reply without insult?
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Bluezenit(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
God over everything
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by SensaGreene: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Happy he found love�

2018 Ember brides to be, take advantage of our ongoing bridesmaid dress promo.
http://instagram.com/sensagreene
http://facebook.com/sensagreenebridals
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by MeeLan: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
what's the meaning of this "gbenu e soun?
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:

See advertisement. Kai
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
Na nigeria e happen?
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Cumtroller:
His preek will still locate her kpekus with shocking accuracy.

If e miss road na u go help am use GPS locate am she. Long neck

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by conquerour(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
The real meaning of praying through not pastor's match making. Happy marriage life.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by sweetilicious(f): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
inositol88:
Real love!!!

Its so painful to note that he can't even see the beautiful woman he married!!

May God bless this Union..

Most women wud never accept to marry a blind man even if he has money, except she has selfish interest.

I salute her courage!!!
The day my mom gave a pieces of advice to my uncle on how to choose a partner,he adhered and got married to his bone of bone.She said"Don't choose her because she is slim cos you never know how fat she could grow.Physical attraction is good but the most important in the uncertain journey of marriage is to be with a woman that can take care of you without frustration. She said,"Remember you might get sick someday,maybe one that requires her to pack your shit on the hospital bed,try to envisage if she would do anything to keep you Alive till old age or she would get tired and wish you were no more so the burden could reduce.Ensure she likes you as a human being and as her better half and not cos you can provide for her.And whole lots.He is so happy my mum played a good role in a very vital and sensitive choice he had to make.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Abuloma80(f): 12:01am On Aug 31, 2018
vizkiz:
[font=serif]Everyone eventually finds love.

BTW Mr Op, that bride ain't "beautiful"
[/foont]
e

Let's assume marriage is by beauty, and let's agree with your unfair assumption, that she is not beautiful. But the scenario is the better for them "bride not being beautiful" other men will not be tempted to the beauty.

Happy married life to the couple, joo

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Millenniumlady(f): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
You seriously need to be spanked.
I need you cheesy
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2018
This is sooo touching.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by frozen70(f): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2018
I salute her courage real and true love
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by Globalistic(f): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
May God use this marriage to bless and restore his sight in Jesus' name.

True love in action.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by forreelinc(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
coolcatty:

With maturity and experience ..you will soon realize that there is more to a marriage than a beautiful face.

Happy Married life.
angry so you go marry ugly gal because marriage pass fyn face
Later you go come dey hide am from your frnds
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by coolcatty: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2018
forreelinc:

angry so you go marry ugly gal because marriage pass fyn face
Later you go come dey hide am from your frnds

The mere fact that you care so much about what your friends will say speaks volumes about your age and maturity.

Run along kid
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride by forreelinc(m): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
coolcatty:

The mere fact that you care so much about what your friends will say speaks volumes about your age and maturity.

Run along kid
Yinmu dey lie for your papa there mouth dey sweet na, make ugly gal toast you make i see if you go gree

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man / Sizzling Photos Of Thicc Girls That Would Leave The #AssGang Craving / I Regret Voting Lanicky.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.