Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands (23454 Views)

4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2018
izzou:
grin
The truth is I don't have anything to say about this thread

I just want to tell you that is reading this to have faith grin

E remain small, everything go beta smiley
....until he chokes you to death after beating your head in with a rusty crow-bar. Nigerian women who love violent Men in the name of Keeping Faith

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Tonalphs(f): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2018
I'm sure he has so many umbrellas. �
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by kennyz247(m): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2018
nava pretend to b fasting ,just to deprive ur husband or boy frnd sex
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by guru90: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2018
NICE!!!
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by pahen1991: 11:29am On Aug 31, 2018
@ 27 nothing to show no job no plans for marriage. oluwa answer
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by CHoccolaTE: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2018
12). Never answer for your husband in public opinion polls, let him handle what is directed to him although he may answer for you in public opinion polls.(Prov 31v23)

I can't answer for him but he can answer for me?
And both of us are co-providers and co-breadwinners?

Abeg marriage has outlived its usefulness, I am tired of these ridiculous laws that try to turn women to slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2018
Amberon:
Lol
well he's Saying the truth ,some of them actually undecided
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by CHoccolaTE: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2018
6). Never forget that your husband married you, not your maid or anyone else. Do your duties.(Gen 2v24)

There are no wife only duties or husband only duties anymore. Any duties in our house is for both of us.
In the past when men were sole breadwinners this law would have applied but not anymore.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 31, 2018
By pretty mike

Hilarious
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by wildchild1: 11:42am On Aug 31, 2018
lols

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 31, 2018
. smiley
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Evince(m): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2018
hmmm that boob is ripe ooo. why wont he talk when such apple dey behind
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Daeylar(f): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2018
Is this pretty mike godly for him to be giving women "Godly" rules?

Look at all this nonsense

Give me sex or I will cheat on you. undecided Threatening the woman and she is supposed to accept it just like that,
Because she wants to have a horseband

10). Never pretend to be sick for the purpose of denying your husband sex. You must give it to him how he wants it. Sex is very important to Men, if you keep denying him, it is a matter of time before another woman takes over theat duty. No man can withstand sex starvation for too long(even the anointed ones) (SS 7v12)

Another example of the nonsense a woman is supposed to accept just to say she has a horseband
He doesn't want his wife to speak for him, but he wants to speak for her.
Where is the reciprocity?
Never answer for your husband in public opinion polls, let him handle what is directed to him although he may answer for you in public opinion polls.(Prov 31v23)
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by anjilgreat(f): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2018
12). Never answer for your husband in public opinion polls, let him handle what is directed to him although he may answer for you in public opinion polls.(Prov 31v23)

I agree with all his point except number 12. It is better that they both handle what is directed to them in such situation and BOTH may answer on each others behalf only when the need arises.

It shouldn't be a one way rule and no one is perfect
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by SachaBastien(m): 11:47am On Aug 31, 2018
blessedmeme:
Where is the rule for the men? Yes women always but is not suppose to be a one sided thing, both the man and the woman are suppose to work it out together. I don't understand oo
Pretty Mike wrote "rules for every married woman" and you're asking where the rules for men are when you can go ahead and write yours. Don't tell me their is a dick where your brain is meant to be.
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by CHoccolaTE: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
it still applies tho, do you know why? because men pay pride price

And?
Where is it written that paying bride price means you should oppress your wife? Your Bible commanded you to love her ba?
If you love her you will deal with her in justice and fairness.
A woman cannot be paying house rent and school fees and joining her husband to provide and that woman will still be solely responsible for housework.
That is gross injustice and wickedness.
I know you men love oppressing women sha so you will see nothing wrong with leaving house work for her.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by engrelvis(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2018
kennyz247:
nava pretend to b fasting ,just to deprive ur husband or boy frnd sex
dis post is about husband n nt bf.Girlfriends v every right to deny their Bf sex.
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by engrelvis(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

And?
Where is it written that paying bride price means you should oppress your wife? Your Bible commanded you to love her ba?
If you love her you will deal with her in justice and fairness.
A woman cannot be paying house rent and school fees and joining her husband to provide and that woman will still be solely responsible for housework.
That is gross injustice and wickedness.
I know you men love oppressing women sha so you will see nothing wrong with leaving house work for her.
let me get u correctly -assuming she is nt contributing financially to d house d husband shud kill her with house work? whether both r contributing financially understanding is d key.money shud nt be what dictate pace of domestic work in marriages but sadly in Nigeria respect of husband is determine by money
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by faithfull18(f): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
It's easier to give advice than to take it.
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Nehyooh(m): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
This is so insightful
Thanks
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by anjilgreat(f): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
it still applies tho, do you know why? because men pay pride price

Your reason that men pay bride price holds no water. Your paying bride price as a man doesn't make the wife inferior. Bride price is an African custom and tradition, it doesn't equate or translates to buying her/turning her to a slave. The funniest fact is that bride price paid is not even close to investment made on her by her parents.

Husbands and wives complement each other. When couples truly love each other in marriage, the issues of who does what house chores will not be based on " payment of bride price " but understanding and love. The man will treat and cherish his wife the way he does to himself and vice versa
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mr umbrella...
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by ebby9z(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lmao...this man is mad o...he said "I was hustling when you were hopping from one dick to another"
As funny as this sounds, it's true.

EzeOnyembo:
To my future wife: Dear future wife if you want us to live in peace and harmony please don't tell me what to do with my money, I was hustling when you were hopping from one dick to another, please respect yourself and don't try to control me or I will send you packing.
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by sarcasticdude(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Na only numba 10 make sense for here if u agree plzz like,if u disagree share
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by sammyKCC(m): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
The God that is changing pretty mike,please locate nwamaikpe too grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ehiscotch:
He made a lot of sense in this.

I'm shocked this pretty boy has a lot of sense or even has time to counsel women.
actually he copied and pasted ,I saw this same post on a WhatsApp group months ago undecided
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by bluefilm: 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wow!

Those boobs look very okay.
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by ibkayee(f): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Some decent advice, except a few

1). Never raise your voice for any reason to your husband. Its a sign of disrespect.(Prov 15v1)
If there’s a valid reason for me to raise my voice e.g. he’s an aggressor in any way, raises his voice first etc and I am just matching the tone he set, I’m shouting. Give out the same energy you expect to receive

3). Never use attitudes and moods to communicate to your husband, you never know how your husband will interpret them. Defensive women don’t have a happy home.(Prov 15v13)
If I’m just responding to the same energy he put out first I really dgaf lol

6). Never forget that your husband married you, not your maid or anyone else. Do your duties.(Gen 2v24)
Lol I get what he’s trying to say but the way you phrase things can really make the difference between the way it will be received smh

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by seunmohmoh(f): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
good one pretty mike.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / Lady Whose Big Ass Caused Commotion At Airport Has Been Identified (photos) / How To Overcome Insecurity In A Long-distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.