Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands (23456 Views)

4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
anjilgreat:

Your reason that men pay bride price holds no water. Your paying bride price as a man doesn't make the wife inferior. Bride price is an African custom and tradition, it doesn't equate or translates to buying her/turning her to a slave. The funniest fact is that bride price paid is not even close to investment made on her by her parents.

Husbands and wives complement each other. When couples truly love each other in marriage, the issues of who does what house chores will not be based on " payment of bride price " but understanding and love. The man will treat and cherish his wife the way he does to himself and vice versa
some people see it otherwise undecided
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by bigcasava1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
is the rules for nigeria women? story! they stubborn like goat.
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by dasparrow: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
All this rules just to be married? No wonder people like Genevieve Nnaji and Rita Dominic are choosing to remain single. Nigerians have turned marraige into slave camp for its women. I have already advised all my female relatives who are single and wishing to be married someday not to marry Nigerians or Africans so that they will live long.
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Airoflaw(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
i love this, i tot u will be too spiritual to neglect d sex aspect
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Amberon: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
Everybody thinks they have an advice on how women should keep their homes.
Who then will advice the men? It takes two to make a marriage work.
Lordtimothy66:
well he's Saying the truth ,some of them actually undecided
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by maclily: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
This isn't fresh na, I dont think he created these rules. This is copy and paste.
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Amberon:
Everybody thinks they have an advice on how women should keep their homes.
Who then will advice the men? It takes two to make a marriage work.
what I'm saying is that he's right, women should be the one doing All the house chores

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Lordspicy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Waffarianman(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
sinaj:
First time he is saying something reasonable online

True talk... Spinach, sorry sinaj
Re: Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands by Burggerxbabe: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2019
How strange nobody seems to state what men need to do for a happy home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Whose Big Ass Caused Commotion At Airport Has Been Identified (photos) / How To Overcome Insecurity In A Long-distance Relationship / Nairalander "Ndulex "Got Married In Lagos (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.