Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed (3484 Views)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by AcuraZDX: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
A lady on twitter has had her followers wondering what her level of libido really is for her to say that she’s yet to find a guy who is up to her level.

While partaking in the #WhyAmISingle trend on the microblogging platform, Queen Bin Laden gave her reason for being single and it really comes as a surprise to many.

She wrote,

#WhyAmISingle because I haven’t find that guy who can match my level of libido and meet my orgasm demands.

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/im-still-single-because-im-yet-to-find-a-guy-who-can-make-me-scream-in-bed-lady-reveals/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique farano Mynd44

Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Vincentlee19(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Olosho �

3 Likes

Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
wink U NOT EASY TO LOVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Bluezy13(m): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
AcuraZDX:
A lady on twitter has had her followers wondering what her level of libido really is for her to say that she’s yet to find a guy who is up to her level.

While partaking in the #WhyAmISingle trend on the microblogging platform, Queen Bin Laden gave her reason for being single and it really comes as a surprise to many.

She wrote,

#WhyAmISingle because I haven’t find that guy who can match my level of libido and meet my orgasm demands.

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/im-still-single-because-im-yet-to-find-a-guy-who-can-make-me-scream-in-bed-lady-reveals/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique farano Mynd44

Translation... I am sick in the head, full of shyte and don't know what the Fvck to do with myself.
Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lies. You, like many women are still single because you have an array of Djcks to choose from as you so desire.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by milemimi93(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
Keep searching..
Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
This one has a borehole
Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Saff(f): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
Girl I totally understand you, I really do. But I don’t know why this is public information. Some things should be left in your head or in discussions with your homegirls.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by meobizy(f): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
She should keep searching. I hope her journey ends up shorter than the Israelites never-ending search for Canaan.
Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Tamarapetty(f): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
When u eventually meet your match you'll complain later that he loves sex too much. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by MVLOX(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
abeg make person upload which kind wahala photo here abeg
Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Kingpops(f): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Send your number i go make shout tired
Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Dasherz(f): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Vincentlee19:
Olosho �
So having sexual needs makes her a who.re? ... This guys with crazy mindsets undecided

If I were a guy I'd rather date a lady who knows how she wants to be handled in bed than someone who goes for just anything...
Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Vincentlee19(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mugu she can't find di.ck that can make her scream, I guess you both belong to Borehole society... una fit try iron rod!!! Bird of dsame feather cool cool cool
Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by kushercain: 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
You are still single because your english fit kee person

Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by goodnewscliff(m): 5:23am On Sep 01, 2018
Women and sexxxxx these days..... Na wa ohhhhhh undecided undecided
Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by omoiyalayi(m): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2018
Fine girl with no brain

Na ur kpekus go suffer
Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Daddywealth(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2018
mumu.... go try aboki wey dey do bola.... U go know say heaven no far
Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Hops55: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2018
Queen Osama..

Newly created paid for logs
**Ourtime (3 mnths+email access+socks5) **Elitesingles (3mnths+email access+socks5) **eHarmony (same as above)
Mail: chlorine411 (at) protonmail (dot) com
Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Hops55: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2018
Hops55:
Queen Osama..

Newly created paid for logs
**Ourtime (3 mnths+email access+socks5) **Elitesingles (3mnths+email access+socks5) **eHarmony (same as above)
Mail: chlorine411 (at) protonmail (dot) com

Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Mruwa1(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2018
because olu and john nor get u down well u dey form u too much text me nor be only shout u go shout u go faint self i nor dey praise myself i dey tell u d fact
Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 01, 2018
ok
Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Fuqman(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2018
Y'all need to stop acting like a whimp and explore dem ladies bodies and yumm that pu*ssy like ur life depended on it. Yumm it until she struggle to catch her breath and beg you so bad to slide.. Thank me later.
Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by jeff1607(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
girls like this only make mouth cos when they jam they would only complain
Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
na wao dis babe wey carry this innocent baby face is claiming nymphomaniac

Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Fourwinds: 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
Tamarapetty:
When u eventually meet your match you'll complain later that he loves sex too much. cheesy

Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Fourwinds: 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saff:
Girl I totally understand you, I really do. But I don’t know why this is public information. Some things should be left in your head or in discussions with your homegirls.
that means you will search until you meet that correct guy with natural " Okpa eyin"
Re: I'm Still Single Because I'm Yet To Find A Guy Who Can Make Me Scream In Bed by Biglittlelois(f): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
I dont blame her though, when you've reaçhed that peak before and that guy who did it is no more available you just cant go back to normal sex anymore, i feel you gurl wink

(1) (Reply)

Could She Be Cheating? Nairalanders; How Do I Tame This Madness In My Household / Thief Falls Asleep During Operation After Breaking Into A TV Presenter's House / Guys See Why You Must Not Kneel Down To Propose To Your Woman (Photos Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.