Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives (2355 Views)

Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:
lool. suicide mission.lipsrsealed
No be me talk am o grin
I'm going to church lipsrsealed Bye!
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
It's in stages sis. From Frustration to aggression to depression to..... . Believe me you don't want to know what may happen next.

MariaLavina:
Being unnecessarily aggressive will never hide your insecurity. I see clearly your low self esteem and how desperately you try to boost your deflected ego on here.

Be a man, know your worth, accept who you are and live your life. Whatever people on here think of you shouldn't have a negative impact on you. You are what you are and the world is what it is . smiley

You are right.
Mynd44,dominique,farano

Queensekxy:
Shut up. I will quote you if I want to.

Mynd44,farano,dominique,rocktation.
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2018
Hanseel1:
As a man if you want to enjoy your marriage with your wife endeavor to do the following.

1.Lead With Humility

The reason there is such a debate about whether men ought to be leaders in a marriage relationship is because too many men have not led with humility.
Men may be called by God to lead their wives, but our
leadership should be selfless.
Philippians 2:3 says, “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or
vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than
yourselves” (New International Version).
Put this verse into practice, and it will solve 95 percent of the issues you face.
I have never met a woman who says, “I resist my husband’s
leadership even though he is very humble and Christlike.”
The women I’ve met are craving godly leadership in their marriages.

2. Have Godly Courage

First Corinthians 16:13 gives a clear definition of biblical
masculinity: “Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.” Before we can be godly husbands, we must be men of courage.
Wrapped up in that definition of what it means to be a man is
the idea of courage.
And the essence of courage is to have such a great fear of
God that you fear nothing else.

3. Be a Provider

The husband should bear the primary responsibility for the
financial needs of the home.
In fact, 1 Timothy 5:8 says if a man fails to provide for his
household, he is worse than an infidel. That’s not the kind of
reputation I want to have in the community.
Part of the root meaning for the word provider means “to look ahead.”
A provider is one who anticipates and does the strategic
planning for the household. He thinks about the goals. Not just the financial goals, but the spiritual goals and emotional goals.
In a sense, he is chief executive officer of the corporation. It’s his responsibility to set the direction.
And many times his wife is the chief operating officer.
The two of them need to unify their direction for the good of
the family.

4. Love Her Biblically and Extravagantly

To love her biblically, we need to ask, “What is God’s love for
us like?” The essence of His love for us is reflected in His
commitment to us and His sacrifice for us. That’s what our
love for our wife needs to look like too.
For me, it often means placing her needs ahead of my own.
And it means that I will still sacrifice for her even when we
disagree. She must be my priority.
Remember the little line in the marriage vow, “Forsaking all
others, until death do us part”?
That means your relationship with your wife is more important than any other relationship — friends, your boss or even your children.
Put simply, after our love for God, we must love our wives
more than anything on earth. That is the essence of the
marriage relationship.
“If I want to find out whether a man was a Christian, I wouldn’t go to a minister; I’d go and ask his wife.
“If a man doesn’t treat his wife right, I don’t want to hear him
talk about Christianity. What is the use of talking about
salvation for the next life if he has no salvation for this life?”

CC Lalasticlala, Dominique
for was about to bash you then i saw no 3 & 4. you are good to go
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2018
Hanseel1:

For you to know that I have a girlish behavior you must have been following me around on nairaland.
Whether I behave like a woman, man,transgender or not is inconsequential. My life, my choice.

This is the height of joblessness. Do you have a life outside nairaland? If yes, find something productive to do with your time.

follow you every where undecided LMAO you are the one who quote me on this thread remember undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/4700465/married-nigerian-men-share-how

So I decided to check you out, damn all your topic has always being girlie girlie, damn
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2018
Hanseel1:

For you to know that I have a girlish behavior you must have been following me around on nairaland.
Whether I behave like a woman, man,transgender or not is inconsequential. My life, my choice.

This is the height of joblessness. Do you have a life outside nairaland? If yes, find something productive to do with your time.

LAMO grin grin look at this gigolo you spend all time on Nl, and yet you called someone jobless undecided you are on Nl 24\7 creating useless threads up and down cheesy you are Elder001 preachbrills the upestgirl the upsetgirl1 and JaImarWolf .jobless mofo cheesy common go and watch your wife Pant small boy with a mighty wife GiGolo cheesy grin
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Rahull: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2018
Elder001:

God doesn't exist.

Elder001:

No, I didn't.

The Bible shouldn't be the guide to modern humans especially women because it is sexist.

Elder001:

God and his so called prophets are sexist and misogynistic.

Off topic :

gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth...

That statement has many consequences.

If God really created everything in existence then why did the Bible talk about only earth when there are more than 4million planets in the universe.

Since God created only earth ,who created the other planets?

And why did God put life on earth and left the rest?

Any intelligent and deep minded person won't take time before knowing that the Bible is a folklore.. A fiction written my men.

Sir I thought you said God does not exist and the Bible shouldn't be a guide for modern humans since the Bible is a fiction written by misogynists..

Why are u now using Bible verses to back up your points?
No offense intended. Just asking.

1 Like

Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by QueenSekxy(f): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2018
Hanseel1:

You are right.
Myn.d44,dom.inique,fa.rano

Myn.d44,fara.no,domin.ique,rockt.ation.
if you ever mention mods to ban me, I will make sure your stay here becomes miserable for you.
don't even dare that rubbish again.
I'm not milemimi.
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
Don't mind the gigolo the slowpoke Is a fraudster he's the same thing as jairmariwolf cheesy
AngryNigerian22:
LAMO grin grin look at this gigolo you spend all time on Nl, and yet you called someone jobless undecided you are on Nl 24\7 creating useless threads up and down cheesy you are Elder001 preachbrills the upestgirl the upsetgirl1 and JaImarWolf .jobless mofo cheesy common go and watch your wife Pant small boy with a mighty wife GiGolo cheesy grin
smh undecided from now on,i Will ignore him. smiley
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by pansophist(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
inioluwa548:
Pansophist, what are your thoughts?

My thoughts about what? I can't see the picture
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by pansophist(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hanseel1:
Pansophist, what are your thoughts?

Since I'm not a religious person, I'll refrain from diverging into the specifics of each paragraph, albeit in the baseline, I agree that proper integration of such value will lead to a fulfilling relationship
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
Rahull:

Sir I thought you said God does not exist and the Bible shouldn't be a guide for modern humans since the Bible is a fiction written by misogynists..

Why are u now using Bible verses to back up your points?
No offense intended. Just asking.

I created this post for a reason. I assume you saw a thread where one pretty Mike quoted rules that women need to live by if they want happy marriage.

Nigerian men want women to live by rules and all sorts of nonsense but they don't want to be the sole provider, that's why they didn't comment on this thread.

The bible is fake but they use it in justifying their bullshîts and I'm also using it to tell them to be the sole providers.
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

I created this post for a reason. I assume you saw a thread where one pretty Mike quoted rules that women need to live by if they want happy marriage.

Nigerian men want woman to live by rules and all sorts of nonsense but they don't want to be the sole provider, that's why they didn't comment on this thread.

The bible is fake but they use it in justifying their bullshîts and I'm also using it to tell them to be the sole providers.
the Mods did not banned me grin grin
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Rahull: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

Nigerian men want woman to live by rules and all sorts of nonsense but they don't want to be the sole provider, that's why they didn't comment on this thread.

Okay. I understand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said She Was Pregnant For Me Until The Baby Was Born With The Truth / If She Is Your Wife...give Her A Name / What Does She Mean??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.