Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

OK This Record Most Be Broke.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OK This Record Most Be Broke.. (724 Views)

No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises / Why Does Girls Feel It's There Right To Be Broke And Jobless / 2 BAD GANGS: 2 Reasons I Can Never Be Broke & 2 Reasons I'm Always Broke [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OK This Record Most Be Broke.. by Martin0(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
who's gonna break this very easy record
gringrin I dey wonder how that canoe go be now

Re: OK This Record Most Be Broke.. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: OK This Record Most Be Broke.. by ikeno(m): 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Damn, averagely one d*ick in every 1.6min shocked
Re: OK This Record Most Be Broke.. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:48am On Sep 01, 2018
Time for Roll call!!

That is how Yanma yanma disease fly EVERYWHERE!
Re: OK This Record Most Be Broke.. by N0favors: 12:52am On Sep 01, 2018
post=70795263:
Time for Roll call!!

That is how Yanma yanma disease fly EVERYWHERE!

When do you even have time to make bbq? Mans curious

1 Like

Re: OK This Record Most Be Broke.. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:00am On Sep 01, 2018
N0favors:

When do you even have time to make bbq? Mans curious
Comment on the topic and stop
pocknosing in other people's life.
Get curious on how to make money.
If you have something productive going on in your life you wont have the time for that.
Make your people proud of you in life.....for once!
Re: OK This Record Most Be Broke.. by N0favors: 1:10am On Sep 01, 2018
post=70795350:

Comment on the topic and stop
pocknosing in other people's life.
Get curious on how to make money.
If you have something productive going on in your life you wont have the time for that.
Make your people proud of you in life.....for once!
No son. You don’t get it. I’ll help you. Considering how much time you spend on nairaland knowing your ‘supposed’ work has nothing to do with ‘computer’ as you’re meant to be grilling not surfing internet, I’m curious about how you’ve managed to dedicate your life to a lifeless goro chewing fossil.
Re: OK This Record Most Be Broke.. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:13am On Sep 01, 2018
N0favors:
No son. You don’t get it. I’ll help you. Considering how much time you spend on nairaland knowing your ‘supposed’ work has nothing to do with ‘computer’ as you’re meant to be grilling not surfing internet, I’m curious about how you’ve managed to dedicate your life to a lifeless goro chewing fossil.
Lol grin, we know you .are one of the 3 children of perdition and lost corrupt souls here, say no more!
is READY to help your life and that of your family (not more than 12 members tho), at least in your daily well-being till the end of this year.
Better get busy with your miserable life and no carry another person matter for head.

1 Share

Re: OK This Record Most Be Broke.. by N0favors: 1:19am On Sep 01, 2018
post=70795419:

Lol, we know you .are one of the 3 children of perdition and lost corrupt souls here, say no more!
is READY to help your life and that of your family (not more than 12 members tho), at least in your daily well-being till the end of this year.
Better get busy with your miserable life and no carry another person matter for head.

Next time you'll mind who you quote.
Lazy tin!
There we go. He’s getting all defensive. I didn’t ask you for story of your life. Son, I only asked how you have enough time to grill. Or are you just being locked up in a room filled with second generation desktops? Well, I wouldn’t be surprised, your brain came with a pentium 1 processor cheesy
Re: OK This Record Most Be Broke.. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:25am On Sep 01, 2018
N0favors:
There we go. He’s getting all defensive. I didn’t ask you for story of your life. Son, I only asked how you have enough time to grill. Or are you just being locked up in a room filled with second generation desktops? Well, I wouldn’t be surprised, your brain came with a pentium 1 processor cheesy
Look at this tin asking us when to use 'our' computer.
What won't you see on Nairaland?!
Jobless wailing bigot cheesy grin wink.
ORISIRISI something.
Better find something to do with your life once more kid!
Re: OK This Record Most Be Broke.. by N0favors: 1:28am On Sep 01, 2018
post=70795488:

Look at this tin asking us when to use 'our' computer.
What won't you see on Nairaland?!
Jobless wailing bigot cheesy grin wink.
ORISIRISI something.
Better find something to do with your life once more kid!
your brain is fast leaving you, run after it

(1) (Reply)

Best Ways For Women To Have Sexual Pleasure / Qualities Of Newly Made Swedish Doll / #10yearschallenge: See Touching Story Of Young Winner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.