Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? (3788 Views)

Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) / My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage / Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by Adalyon(f): 1:20am On Sep 03, 2018
How do you even expect to have a decent conversation about this sort of topic in a forum like this... I didn't read the comments but I can guess you've been called names already by our dignified young men... Nigerians aren't ready for this type of discussion without hurling insults.. The men will say you are a ho.e for even talking about it and if any woman gives her opinion and it's not in line with theirs then she's a Ho.e too...
In my opinion, no one should be graded solely based on their body count..
Re: What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? by gwmlogistic: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
Adalyon:
How do you even expect to have a decent conversation about this sort of topic in a forum like this... I didn't read the comments but I can guess you've been called names already by our dignified young men... Nigerians aren't ready for this type of discussion without hurling insults.. The men will say you are a ho.e for even talking about it and if any woman gives her opinion and it's not in line with theirs then she's a Ho.e too...
In my opinion, no one should be graded solely based on their body count..
Hey madam, as much as you don't want to end up with a serial/chronic womanizer so do the guys don't want to end up with a woman with high body counts. Life in itself is not fair. Everybody wants the best no matter where you at or coming from. Same way a broke girl wld want to secure a comfortable guy(& vice versa)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "I May Not Be A Housemate, But I Can Pepper You" - Pretty Twitter User / Nyash Or Face? / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Would Tell Your Character And Behavior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.