Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage (4979 Views)

Virgin Man, Virgin Woman; Same Thing Or Not? / Lady Whom We Had Sex 4 Times Keeps Telling Me She Is A Virgin: Man Cries Out / What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2020
I believe the heading is clear enough. My friend(a lady in her 30's) wants a man who is a virgin for marriage. Her preference for a virgin man stems from the fact that promiscuous men have a high tendency of cheating in marriage and infecting their partners with STD's.

The friend in question is not a virgin, but now that she is ready to settle down, she desires a virgin for marriage. The man in question should be between the ages of 36 and 39. He must be tall and athletic with a good sense of humor.

He must be a respecter of women, liberal in religious views, a neat freak, sophisticated, calm, domesticated and educated.

His level of income doesn't really matter, but he should be able to support himself, while the lady does the same for herself.

Furthermore, the lady is a tokophobic and desires for a surrogate birth while in marriage. So, the man in question should be sophisticated enough to accept that.

The marriage contract will be for a period of 1 year and if things works out fine, there will be a renewal.

If you meet the above criteria and you're cool with the terms, indicate by sending a pm and I'll hook you up with the lady in question.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by daddytime(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2020
I fit the criteria like a plug in a socket but I'm also not a virgin like your friend and I hope you can understand my submission to see that we are all one and the same.

Wetin I dey write sef....

Abeg wetin you say una dey look for again....

No be me una wan take do ritual for this 2020...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2020
Mad People Everywhere......... Hian Ooo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by habsydiamond(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2020
Woman want male virgin to marry. For her to know that she must know how water take enter coconut oo. Abi dem don dey seal male virgins' John Thomas ni undecided even she no be virgin o..... Inside life sha

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Abfinest007(m): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2020
there is no virgin man in Nigeria even though u haven't had sex physically but if u have had sex in ur thought it means u are no longer a virgin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Headlesschicken(m): 8:50am On Jan 03, 2020
undecided How u wan take know virgin man....

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by FryMosquito: 8:52am On Jan 03, 2020
Looking for who to fry.. Fear women
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Larryfest(m): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2020
Seriousness far from the lady. She never ready to marry.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Abfinest007(m): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2020
she will wait forever bcus there is nothing like Virgin man how will u know if he's a virgin
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Blakjewelry(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2020
Na me she dey look for, tell her say I dey here. But this one wey she dey get options hope she over beautiful. BTW how will she test the guy if he is virgin or not
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by THUNDER4real(m): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2020
Get clay and mold him ...mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Margy: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2020
We girls prefer virgin men. A virgin man who's big down there is all we ask!

Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2020
Troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2020
Nawa o undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
We4all:
I believe the heading is clear enough. My friend(a lady in her 30's) wants a man who is a virgin for marriage. Her preference for a virgin man stems from the fact that promiscuous men have a high tendency of cheating in marriage and infecting their partners with STD's.

The friend in question is not a virgin, but now that she is ready to settle down, she desires a virgin for marriage. The man in question should be between the ages of 36 and 39. He must be tall and athletic with a good sense of humor.

He must be a respecter of women, liberal in religious views, a neat freak, sophisticated, calm, domesticated and educated.

His level of income doesn't really matter, but he should be able to support himself, while the lady does the same for herself.

Furthermore, the lady is a tokophobic and desires for a surrogate birth while in marriage. So, the man in question should be sophisticated enough to accept that.

The marriage contract will be for a period of 1 year and if things works out fine, there will be a renewal.

If you meet the above criteria and you're cool with the terms, indicate by sending a pm and I'll hook you up with the lady in question.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Mile18(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2020
my question be say how she want tey verify.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by MiVida(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

How sure are we that your friend is not carrying any STDs or even HIV sef? How sure?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2020
Abfinest007:
there is no virgin man in Nigeria even though u haven't had sex physically but if u have had sex in ur thought it means u are no longer a virgin

Since there are virgin ladies, I believe there should also be virgin men. Thoughts are not actions, and doesn't count. So, if I think of killing someone cos I was mad at him for a moment, does that automatically makes me a murderer?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Skmoda360(m): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2020
She go too old ehn...... grin
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by MiVida(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2020
Harbalist told her to bring a virgin man for money ritual... New year things.

Fear women!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2020
MiVida:
How sure are we that your friend is not carrying any STDs or even HIV sef? How friend!

She is sure enough to know what she wants. If men desire virgin women, then a lady also has the right to get one for herself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2020
Mile18:
my question be say how she want tey verify.

He can undergo a psychological verification.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by Okoroawusa: 10:37am On Jan 03, 2020
Margy:
We girls prefer virgin men. A virgin man who's big down there is all we ask!

Thanks
Virgin wey know about "big things down there"....I dey greet o!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2020
Skmoda360:
She go too old ehn...... grin

She was once 18,20,25, and now in her 30's. Getting old is part of life and if she doesn't get what she wants, life goes on.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by MiVida(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2020
We4all:

She is sure enough to know what she wants. If men desire virgin women, then a lady also has the right to get one for herself.
you think she'll succeed in this?

Bro you know how easy it is to get pussies these days nah... No man in that age range is a virgin, unless he's impotent. I can bet on that.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2020
MiVida:
Harbalist told her to bring a virgin man for money ritual... New year things.

Fear women!

How did you know? You're very smart and just hit the nail right on the head.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2020
THUNDER4real:
Get clay and mold him ...mtchewww

Since it isn't impossible to get a virgin woman, then getting a virgin man is also possible. We have over a hundred million men in Africa and if she can't get one that fits that criteria, then we have a problem.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by rosy1992(f): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2020
Incredible, its like saying you want a mango tree to produce orange. Male virgins are endangered species.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Na me she dey look for, tell her say I dey here. But this one wey she dey get options hope she over beautiful. BTW how will she test the guy if he is virgin or not

The most beautiful, loyal and honest woman in the world was once married. Her beauty lasted for years, but it began to fade as time passed by. It eventually faded, but her loyalty and honesty were intact.

While the husband lay on his dying bed, he looked at her and said: "You're beautiful!" She smiled and whispered to him: "And you're such a liar!"

He stifled a laughter and said: "You're so damn right! You knew I was a liar, but you stayed with me through thick and thin. You're beautiful cos you're the most honest and loyal person in the world".

Morale of the story: If you marry a woman cos of her beauty, what will you hold on to when her beauty fades?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2020
booscy:
Mad People Everywhere......... Hian Ooo!!!!

You desire a woman who is not promiscuous. You prefer a woman who will respect you, cook for you and bear you kids. You hate liabilities, or women who are too demanding. If you can't be termed 'mad' because of your 'wants', then she shouldn't be either.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2020
MiVida:
you think she'll succeed in this?

Bro you know how easy it is to get pussies these days nah... No man in that age range is a virgin, unless he's impotent. I can bet on that.

It's easy for me to pull a trigger, but I can't do it cos it's wrong. Just because it's easy to get pussy doesn't mean every man should fall for it.
Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by THUNDER4real(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2020
rosy1992:
Incredible, its like saying you want a mango tree to produce orange. Male virgins are endangered species.
Endangered? really?

Any way, @ late 20"s, I am still one.....It's not easy....However I breaking out this yr or get married, one of my new yr resolution

Re: My Friend Wants A Virgin Man For Marriage by We4all: 11:26am On Jan 03, 2020
habsydiamond:
Woman want male virgin to marry. For her to know that she must know how water take enter coconut oo. Abi dem don dey seal male virgins' John Thomas ni undecided even she no be virgin o..... Inside life sha

I mentioned in my post that she needs someone who is sophisticated. This is because, sophisticated men are more open and will easily talk about themselves in an appealing manner. Being a virgin man is not a taboo and there is nothing to be ashamed of.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You're Hating on Me, See This Before It's Too Damn Late [Picture] / Bride Catches Groom Having Sex With Another Woman In A Car On Their Wedding Day / Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.