Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

It’s Rape, If You Remove The Condom, Without Her Consent, During Sex - U.S Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s Rape, If You Remove The Condom, Without Her Consent, During Sex - U.S Lady (1037 Views)

Be Honest,the Last Sex U Had In 2021 Lasted Forhow Many Minutes? / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. / ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Rape, If You Remove The Condom, Without Her Consent, During Sex - U.S Lady by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
It’s rape, if you remove the condom, without her consent, during s*x - U.S lady

Re: It’s Rape, If You Remove The Condom, Without Her Consent, During Sex - U.S Lady by Airforce1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Rubbish
Re: It’s Rape, If You Remove The Condom, Without Her Consent, During Sex - U.S Lady by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
Women and their conspiracy theories smh
Re: It’s Rape, If You Remove The Condom, Without Her Consent, During Sex - U.S Lady by CAPSLOCKED: 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hanseel1:
It’s rape, if you remove the condom, without her consent, during s*x - U.S lady

HELP ME ASK HER IF IT'S ALSO RAPE IF YOU DECIDE TO WEAR A CONDOM WITHOUT HER CONSENT.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: It’s Rape, If You Remove The Condom, Without Her Consent, During Sex - U.S Lady by MissWrite(f): 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
Well, yeah. Stealthing is a violation and it is illegal in some countries. I don't understand why some people can't see how this act amounts to assault. If a man sleeps with a prostitute, he's likely to use a rubber to mitigate an otherwise perceivably high-risk encounter. How would he feel if she managed to take off the condom during intercourse, thereby exposing him to risks he was not prepared to take, and took reasonable steps to avoid? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Rape, If You Remove The Condom, Without Her Consent, During Sex - U.S Lady by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
Question is which sensible man go remove condom when going down on a random girl especially in US where every man is afraid of 18yrs financial enslavement. My type sef go put on suit and tie down there if possible. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Rape, If You Remove The Condom, Without Her Consent, During Sex - U.S Lady by dingbang(m): 12:53am On Sep 02, 2018
MissWrite:

Well, yeah. Stealthing is a violation and it is illegal in some countries. I don't understand why some people can't see how this act amounts to assault. If a man sleeps with a prostitute, he's likely to use a rubber to mitigate an otherwise perceivably high-risk encounter. How would he feel if she managed to take off the condom during intercourse, thereby exposing him to risks he was not prepared to take, and took reasonable steps to avoid? undecided
no ashawo girl will want to remove a condom...
Re: It’s Rape, If You Remove The Condom, Without Her Consent, During Sex - U.S Lady by MissWrite(f): 5:16am On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
no ashawo girl will want to remove a condom...

So there you go! Why wouldn't she want to? And would it be fair for someone to deliberately compromise her reason for keeping the condom on?

IF is a hypothetical. Imagine a Babalawo told her to have unprotected sex with a particular client for riches. Or imagine she were HIV+ and on a payback mission. Stretch your imagination...people do all kinds of crazy things for crazy reasons. Then there are also some people who pose an even higher risk than prostitutes for the simple fact that they indiscriminately engage in unprotected sex.

The point is, there are high-risk situations. And if a person has had the forethought to protect themselves with a condom, it would be a violation to deliberately expose them to risks they weren't prepared to take.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Rape, If You Remove The Condom, Without Her Consent, During Sex - U.S Lady by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2018
MissWrite:

You are right. It is morally and legally wrong .

CAPSLOCKED:

HELP ME ASK HER IF IT'S ALSO RAPE IF YOU DECIDE TO WEAR A CONDOM WITHOUT HER CONSENT.
SMH.

To what end?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Marital Issues As A Married, Single, Lonely Lady/man / I’m In Love With A Married Woman.. I Gave Her Head On Her Period - Read My Story / Anytime We Are Making Love, That Is When Poo Will Hungry Her, Am tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.