Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) (5218 Views)

People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says / At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped / Can You Explain This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 02, 2018
I came across this chat below on Nairaland, but I can't find the link again. Kindly help me with the link to the post. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 02, 2018
Patiently waiting...
Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by ayodijex(m): 1:12am On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:32am On Sep 02, 2018
Look at this one who called another's attitude 'obnoxious'. One who I don't from the pit of hell. You were so lucky that thread was taken down, I'd have shown you!
Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Look at this one who called another's attitude 'obnoxious'. One who I don't from the pit of hell. You were so lucky that thread was taken down, I'd have shown you!
Take heart. I was just being honest as usual. Forgive and forget. Though, if you want to fight, you can, but I won't reply. Have a nice sleep, Honey.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:59am On Sep 02, 2018
iClef:
Take heart. I was just being honest as usual. Forgive and forget. Though, if you want to fight, you can, but I won't reply. Have a nice sleep, Honey.

Save your petty banter. Suck it up your ass! I do not care about your honesty!
Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 02, 2018
If you're a man and you want to learn how to chat with a woman, then check my signature and download that free PDF and read it today. You can read is in less than 30 minutes and you'll learn a lot. Leaders are readers. www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lmao. I never knew you were a warrior grin nairaland has infected you

Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by Zhahovic(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmmm..nawa o
Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Zhahovic:

Hmmm..nawa o
Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
iClef:

What is it? Stop quoting me unecessarily!
Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by amaniro: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

drama unravels uylin 3~iclef 0

Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by IamPlato(m): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

iClef you Don Disturb This Girl Sotay she Don Forget How To Spell "Unnecessarily"...

Oga take You Time o. I Can Kill Anybody Wey trouble this Girl
Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:18am On Sep 10, 2018
IamPlato:

iClef you Don Disturb This Girl Sotay she Don Forget How To Spell "Unnecessarily"...

Oga take You Time o. I Can Kill Anybody Wey trouble this Girl

Lol! Why're you not asleep yet?

And huhm, who the hell is that iClef whatever? I feel like spanking him real hard.
Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by IamPlato(m): 12:23am On Sep 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

And huhm, who the hell is that iClef whatever? I feel like spanking him real hard.

My Dear Sleep Just Far From Me For No Reason.

Leave That Guy, if He Disturbs You Again I Will Send Village People to Strike Him With 7years Madness
Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I know what you mean, but my thing is not free. Naughty girl.

Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
iClef:
I know what you mean, but my thing is not free. Naughty girl.

I feel like slapping your face, okay? Not whatever your rotten mind was yelling ya!
Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I feel like slapping your face, okay? Not whatever your rotten mind was yelling ya!
cheesy Shut up, small girl. You need midnight flogging.

Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
iClef:
cheesy Shut up, small girl. You need midnight flogging.

You're vile.
Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by amaniro: 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

aunty spank him real hard in where, on where

Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're vile.
Shut up.
Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by 9jayes: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
I don't read bushit
Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
iClef:
Shut up.

Lol. Ok.
Re: Do You Know Where I Can Get This? (Picture) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Guys Are Just Useless. / What Nice Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A Female Crush. / SEXY Female President Of Operation Dudula Calling For Nigerians To Leave SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.