Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC (62727 Views)

Dogara, 125 APC Aspirants Seek Nomination Fee Refund / Yahaya Bello Pays N100m APC Presidential Nomination Fee / Kogi Governorship: PDP Aspirants Express Frustration At N24m Nomination Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Realname: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
Gamesmart:

So you can write all these junk (that I cannot be bothered to read) instead of telling us your source for your stupid lies and defend your family as not Imbecilês?

You are truly an Imbecilê son and blood relative of fanatical Imbecilês! grin grin grin grin grin

Listen imbecilê

Come.up with your own clap backs and stop trying to take my words back grin

Poor lad , public school system has failed you
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Gamesmart: 5:45am On Sep 04, 2018
Realname:

Listen imbecilê

Come.up with your own clap backs and stop trying to take my words back grin

Poor lad , public school system has failed you

8th generation imbecilê, it is "skip fronts" that you are in, not talking sense and facts?

Ahh, you are indeed from a family of imbecilês! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.