Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC (62677 Views)

Dogara, 125 APC Aspirants Seek Nomination Fee Refund / Yahaya Bello Pays N100m APC Presidential Nomination Fee / Kogi Governorship: PDP Aspirants Express Frustration At N24m Nomination Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Zico5(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
ok
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by truthstands01: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
What a deceit! You have failed woefully. Where did you son get N80Million to buy power bike? Keep deceiving yourself and your supporters. How much have you spent on foreign medical bills and how did you pay for it? You can't deceive Nigerians again. Go home.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by BruncleZuma: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ogbeni just borrow from Yusuf your son jor... Dem still want use the same 2014 format.

[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by chuksjuve(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Who are you people trying to decieve

Biko check my signature and do the needful

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Otunski: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
The notorious and idiotic Yeye Bello will buy the form for the lifeless one to continue as President. But whether you can afford it or not is irrelevant because surely you will return to Daura in 2019.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Freiburger(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
tsephanyah:
We will buy five tickets for you

Sai Baba
What is he gon do with 5 tickets?
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by ayobamiakinrind(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mynd44:
Isn't that why people have fund raisers? No one expects you to fund your campaign but at least allow others raise it for you so you leverage on that
I just imagine how you were deemed fit a mod.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Bianda24: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hahahhahhahahahhaha..who be mumu? Buhari is good leader, a leader that knows how to scam the citizens. Hahhaha, he thinks he can deceive us. He will claim that he can't pay the said amount and he will give the money to one of his cronies who will pay the money. Yeye dey smell, monkey dey cover nose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Iamzik: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
Even APC nomination form did not escape inflation!

Sai barbarians how market?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:
You are simply a disgusting scammer.

All your medical bills, from where are they being paid from?

Account to us first before robbing your imaginery poverty on our faces.

Nigerian youths should not continue to reinforce the stereotype of lazy braindead youths with unintelligent comments.

His medical bills are paid by the govt as part of his perks as a head of state and as a matter of facts ALL past heads of states have their medical bills paid by the govt.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by ayobamiakinrind(m): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
somehow:

Who established the fact that the son owned or bought with his own money the crashed bike?

whatever source they got the bike money from, they should equally get the nomination form there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Vince77(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
He should borrow money from his rich power bike riding son Yusuf.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by klax(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
Same 2015 gimmick bro buhari it wont work we are no longer deceived.

I just hate this man the more anytime he open his mouth. Why at your age Mr Buhari you still lies? Can't you grow out of lies

Na wah ooo a retired General in army for that matter. Lies, Lies Lies.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Cirochukade: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
Don't worry Baba we will pay for you, just go and sleep
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by fukushaki(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
gentlegenius:
The guy above has said it all... The dullard is only trying to fool us to believe that he doesn't have money. 55m is just pocket money that buhari gives Yusuf to buy the latest powerbikes. Only the zombies will believe him.

Meanwhile...

A MESSAGE TO ZOMBIES...

"And the Lord said unto Samuel, How long will you mourn for Saul, seeing that I have rejected him from reigning over Israel?..."(1 Samuel 16:1).
Now, I am asking all the zombies, "How long will you work for buhari, seeing that God has rejected him from reigning over Nigerians?
In about 5 months time, all of you will realize that...
God has rejected buhari,
Nigerians has rejected buhari,
America has rejected buhari.
Even INEC that you guys are hoping on will reject buhari.

cc:
NgeneUkwenu
buharitill2023

madridguy
Sarrki
buhariguy
behosgroups2019
Gbemishile1
sweetyme001
Almaiga
Benekruku
Nairaland Association of Zombies (NAZ).
God bless you bro. Zombies oya show oo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by jesmond3945: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
Have you ever considered he might be saying the truth? and besides how credible is this news item? I can bet you that 70% of what you read on nairaland might be fake except stories that have pictorial evidence.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by ayobamiakinrind(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ovamboland:

Shut up! You hypocrite, many of you working in a standard organization, don't you have health coverage? Do you still pay from your pocket for in-patient and out-patient service?
Some companies have health coverage that takes their senior staff and at times juniors out of the country for medical attention.

While I wish his medical condition can be treated in country, there is no evidence that any law today limits the Nigerian president from seeking medical attention abroad at state expenses.
Can you show us that the medical coverage for the president excludes treatment in foreign hospital
I guess this is the new anthem.
BTW, were you brain-dead when he criticized people who travel abroad for medical tourism? you talking about law, do you know what "principle" is?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by stagger: 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
This man has come again! He should borrow from the bank like the last time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
Buhari: The Evil Maradona of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by midform(m): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
CSTR1005:

Buhari's wife donated millions of naira to idp in the north.
Her attires are usually very expensive and valued at thousands of dollars.

All buhari's children schooled in some of the most expensive schools in the UK.

Stop pissing people off by coming to reinforce the insult that buhari is dishing out to the Nigerian people.

We are already insulted by the dishonesty, and the fact that buhari actually believe we are dumb enough to fall for his thinly veiled hocus-pocus.

Don't come and insult us further.
smh! Some people don't know what d office of d president of any country is all about!
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
tsephanyah:

Sai Baba
With your #30k bmc allowee?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by IYANGBALI: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
Na so he take fool us in 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by modsfucker: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hypocrisy at its peak... Lies to deceive the gullible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by JuanDeDios: 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mynd44:
Isn't that why people have fund raisers? No one expects you to fund your campaign but at least allow others raise it for you so you leverage on that
The kind of fundraising you have in mind only works in certain political cultures where people feel they have a dog in the race and will do anything to support their candidate because they want certain ideas pushed to legislation and implemented. In Nigeria, the only funders are godfathers who want inflated contracts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by hajimutex1: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
This man is not sincere at all this the same story is given to us last time And they told us there is no automatic ticket they are all full

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by CSTR1005: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
geometricaxis:

Nigerian youths should not continue to reinforce the stereotype of lazy braindead youths with unintelligent comments.

His medical bills are paid by the govt as part of his perks as a head of state and as a matter of facts ALL past heads of states have their medical bills paid by the govt.
His wife donated millions to idp.

Una get sense at all.?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by IYANGBALI: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
tsephanyah:

Sai Baba
with that pure water wey you dey sell abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Angelawhite(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
somehow:

Answer the question na so i can be sure if truly i am fooling myself

Who established the fact that water is colourless?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by CSTR1005: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by udemzyudex(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
E be like say, e be like say they want to act another movie again ooo..

Singing
E be like say by 2face

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by sureheaven(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
You are simply a disgusting scammer.

All your medical bills, from where are they being paid from?

Account to us first before robbing your imaginery poverty on our faces.

Ur comment lacks common sense and morals.
No amount of money spent (if available) to achieve good health is a waste.
Don’t joke or compare anything with good and sound health.

If u think been healthy is child’s play, pray to fall sick.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi / Sahara Reporters Posts Dino Melaye's Foreign Account Details And Check Book / Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.