Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC (62722 Views)

Dogara, 125 APC Aspirants Seek Nomination Fee Refund / Yahaya Bello Pays N100m APC Presidential Nomination Fee / Kogi Governorship: PDP Aspirants Express Frustration At N24m Nomination Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by opribo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Liar...

You can only fool some people sometimes but yiu cannot fool all rhe people all the time.

Bubu has nothing tangible to offer this nation not his strength and not his time. What more can he do when he said it that old age has limited his ability to perform. We will never again make ygr mistakes of the past by voting in unfit people and people who have nothing to show inspite of the opportunities Nigeria has given them.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Glink2018(m): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
Just called akpabio , amaechi , tinubu and other political looterees in your team , they will buy ten forms for you.

Once bitten , twice shy...

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by clickwtB(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
APC please review downwards drastically your nomination forms.We are sure president Buhari the great doesnt have 55 million!!!
We are also serious advocates of reducing in all ramifications the cost of seeking elective post in Nigeria.Thank you.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by clickwtB(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
Only a myopic being will make this assertion!!!
Medical bills will be taken care of by the Presidency
while party nomination form will only be purchased an individual!!!
Please get educated.
collinsVP:
You are simply a disgusting scammer.

All your medical bills, from where are they being paid from?

Account to us first before robbing your imaginery poverty on our faces.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by lenkuse: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
na you sabi
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by sweetilicious(f): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
lexy2014:
forgery is not corruption
And this also.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by clickwtB(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
GOD BLESS YOU,EDUCATE THEM!!! grin grin grin
somehow:

Get educated.

His medical bills are covered by his employer (Government) and he can't spend more than what was included in his salary package (Didnt start in 2015)

If you work in a standard company, you get all these covered in your employment details. House, transport, medical, feeding etc.

Purchasing of form would be from his personal funds and not from his employer.

2 different things!
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by meelahgold(f): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
hypocrite even people weh the follow know say in d lie this time � world number 1 poor president Baba no make me hate u o
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by collinsVP: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
GoldHorse:

Gosh! Have you ever worked at a top management position before? Or do you have a relative who has? Or you have heard about it from someone who knew someone who did?

If not please ask around! Even a "common" MD of a bank will have his or her bill picked up by the organization. I don't even want to talk about head of these government agencies. Talk less of the President!

Also there is something called insurance and depending on your level of subscription you have virtually all your medical bills paid for.

NHIS is still working, hope you know.

Hatred resulting in lack of reasoning is a very terrible thing my brother. Please I don't really care if you hate him or not (the man does not even know you exist) but reason and argue objectively always if you can help it.

You and your likes want to get us educated right? Read the below slowly.

somehow:

Get educated.

His medical bills are covered by his employer (Government) and he can't spend more than what was included in his salary package (Didnt start in 2015)

If you work in a standard company, you get all these covered in your employment details. House, transport, medical, feeding etc.

2 different things!

=========================================

@point in bold: are you sure you thought about what you wrote?
Buhari was in a London hospital for probably more than 2 months. Do you know the cost (to the NHS) of staying overnight in a UK hospital? That's about £400 per night. Two months stay will amount to over £24k. In private hospitals, it costs a lot more. That's aside the actual cost of treatment. How much is the annual salary of Nigerian president? It's ₦14 million.
So the president's medical bill alone was probably more than 3 times his annual salary. That's apart from the logistics of flying him to London, and keeping the presidential craft at Stansted Airport for almost 4 months. Can you see that you don't know what you're saying? - Kennydoc (Nairalander).

Lest I forget, Buhari doesn't know you as well.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Idrismusty97(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

You are talking like this because you think that Buhari has sense...I used to think the old man was cunny, I've just realised the guy doesn't just know...
He is a Leader not a Politician and isn't accustomed to dirty games. Frankly if he was a politician he would have won long ago with his huge base he just have to "Atikulate" and "Sarakilize". But no, He is a very rigid man that stand by his convention. This is why i will continue supporting him to the very end, we may never get another leader like Buhari again.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by MrIkebuk(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
Sell your son's bike and get it na, fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by GreatEngineer(m): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Yusuf will buy it for you. Fvcking lifeless somebody.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by meelahgold(f): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
I believe u don't have
save d little u have for ur transport back to daura
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by bigdoo: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
What about his children studying overseas, how does he finance them?
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
The first time I saw the price I was like, Buhari will soon want to scam us with 'I be salary earner bullshit'. Sell Yusuff 's bike and some of Aishat's Dresses.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
The first time I saw the price I was like, Buhari will soon want to scam us with 'I be salary earner bullshit'. Sell Yusuf's bike and some of Aishat's Dresses.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Oblang(m): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
CSTR1005:

The dishonesty is in the complaint.

He is not complaining because he can't afford it. He is trying to putt on an aura of false humility.

The same tactic he used in 2014.

He is a crook.

Smh. Wailers that keep monitoring pmb's shoe or wristwatch to see if they are expensive are still the ones complaining when he said he can't afford exorbitant form... Just continue till 2023..
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by NairaMaster1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
Emycord:
but your jobless son has the same amount for bike?
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by mmadu5(m): 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
This man is stingy sha no wonder we are suffering in this country
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Arrahman39: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Sale one of Yusuf bikes and paid for your ticket old man.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by SadiqharunaAdz: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
If you can not afford it sir, we are ready to buy it for you.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by GoldHorse(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:

You and your likes want to get us educated right? Read the below slowly. I

somehow:

Get educated.

2 different things!

=========================================

@point in bold: are you sure you thought about what you wrote?
Buhari was in a London hospital for probably more than 2 months. Do you know the cost (to the NHS) of staying overnight in a UK hospital? That's about £400 per night. Two months stay will amount to over £24k. In private hospitals, it costs a lot more. That's aside the actual cost of treatment. How much is the annual salary of Nigerian president? It's ₦14 million.
So the president's medical bill alone was probably more than 3 times his annual salary. That's apart from the logistics of flying him to London, and keeping the presidential craft at Stansted Airport for almost 4 months. Can you see that you don't know what you're saying? - Kennydoc (Nairalander).

Lest I forget, Buhari doesn't know you as well.

Well that was why I asked if you knew anyone that is or was in management of any big organization. When it comes to health they have agreement in place to cover ALL medical expenses.

I repeat, DEPENDING ON YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY, even billions (to exaggerate a little bit) will be paid to cover your medical bills. The President of a country will definitely be on the highest subscription possible.

All these annual salary, room rate or flight tickets you are calculating does not matter. Your subscription does.

And this... and he can't spend more than what was included in his salary package... You are even contradicting yourself. Do you know "what was agreed in his salary package"? If a common MD can have a "all medical bills covered" agreement what do you think of a Presidents?

You really might not understand but that's how it is.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by precious1967(m): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
Can't he take from d one million dollars contracts for aeroplane?
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Daze12345(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:

No mind that mini. The money wey he son carry e no pass am. How much bike he and how form he need. OLE

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Daze12345(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:

No mind that mumu.The money wey he son carry e no pass am. How much bike he buy and how form he need. OLE

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Meekha(m): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
pls sir don't insult our intelligence likee you did in 2015 ooooo
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by CSTR1005: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
Oblang:

Smh. Wailers that keep monitoring pmb's shoe or wristwatch to see if they are expensive are still the ones complaining when he said he can't afford exorbitant form... Just continue till 2023..
The last time I checked, buhari and his fellow zombies don't care what we think.

His shoes are still very expensive. His children also schooled in very expensive foreign school .

His daughter also married an oil billionaire crook.

So why is your hero lying to Nigerians that he can't afford it?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by mechanics(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
The NWC members to try at all, the price is much o.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by CioAngels(f): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
The president is laughing at the ordinary Nigerians. The northern elutes like the Emir of Kano, Sultan of Sokoto will give orders to Emefiele to release the money in a second order. With all the money moved from NNPC and its groups will fund his form which he knows because of his declarations to kill the south. Imagine the president reversing the the VP's order. Does he see the VP as stooge too. What an insult. He initially wanted sikida or what is his name as his running mate, please, he should and allow the VP to run independently. The northern elites are really destroying this country for selfish power greed.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Gamesmart: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Realname:

Are you kidding me ? From your comment are you taking this seriously?

Are you kidding me?
.just one example his daughter is on the board of NNPC earns over N7million basic salary monthly and she doesn't even go to the office

His son earns same as a board member of NSPMC and also has never stepped into the office once

Are you actually speaking as if this thing buhari said makes any sense to you?

Wow Nigerians never ceases to amaze me

You are a slowpoke!

Which son and which daughter?
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Realname: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
Gamesmart:

You are a slowpoke!

Which son and which daughter?

Have you finished ? Imbecilê

That their terrorist illiiterate lazy incompetent useless lifeless buajri aka the cow whisperer has his children on the board of NNPC and NSPMC respectively and if you insult me again I will report your comment to the mods

Respect they self

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Posts Dino Melaye's Foreign Account Details And Check Book / Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.