Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC (62685 Views)

Dogara, 125 APC Aspirants Seek Nomination Fee Refund / Yahaya Bello Pays N100m APC Presidential Nomination Fee / Kogi Governorship: PDP Aspirants Express Frustration At N24m Nomination Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by somehow: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Tell Yusuf to pay it for you , Buhari you think you are deceiving us but only deceiving yourself

Who established the fact that the son owned or bought with his own money the crashed bike?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by chinjo(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2018
Lie again. He want to bring that 'I am a poor man' talk again to fool the gullible. Sell one of Yusuf's bikes to buy the nomination form.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by SalamRushdie: 8:15am On Sep 02, 2018
somehow:

Who established the fact that the son owned or bought with his own money the crashed bike?

Keep fooling yourself Oga

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Kingspin(m): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2018
They have come again after killing innocent women and children..

You can only Deceive Satan.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by chernest2002: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2018
Corruption fighters are selling ordinary paper for 55 million, only thieves can afford to gamble with such amount of money.

17 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by somehow: 8:21am On Sep 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Keep fooling yourself Oga

Answer the question na so i can be sure if truly i am fooling myself
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by OmoOshodi(m): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2018
AcuraZDX:
From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/president-buhari-to-apc-i-cant-pay-n55m-nomination-fee/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
Lai Muhammed come out let's talk ..... See what you have turned Buhari to!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by SalamRushdie: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2018
somehow:

Answer the question na so i can be sure if truly i am fooling myself

Don't worry you have my highest assurance that you are only fooling yourself not me Sir

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2018
Tell Yusuf the jobless billionaire to pay for you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by somehow: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Don't worry you have my highest assurance that you are only fooling yourself not me Sir

Empty as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by BabaRamota1980: 9:06am On Sep 02, 2018
Where is Mohammed Indimi, come and mortgage your inlaw abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by SegunAj(m): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2018
tsephanyah:
We will buy five tickets for you

Sai Baba
I don't know why network providers give people like this free data,I don't think that someone who use his or her money to pay for data can say a thing like this

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by keryj(f): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2018
They said the raise is to discourage the youth from purchasing the forms.

Tomorrow now APC will come out and say one of their achievement in power is enacting a law that encourages youths to participate in politics.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by ofeco: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2018
AcuraZDX:
From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/president-buhari-to-apc-i-cant-pay-n55m-nomination-fee/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

How can our youths afford such amount of money to buy common ticket. This is where corruption starts, people would be forced to borrow from loan sharks whose conditions of repayment could be as much as half of the monthly allocation. After picking the ticket at 55m you will start looking for money to buy votes from the masses. Nigerians (political parties & electorate) are not ready for good governance yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by somehow: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2018
SegunAj:
FOOL as usual
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by somehow: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=OmoOshodi post=70830053][/quote].
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by ofeco: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2018
chernest2002:
Corruption fighters are selling ordinary paper for 55 million, only thieves can afford to gamble with such amount of money.
is only looters that will not afford 55m to pick the form. LOL. integrity party.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Ovamboland(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:
You are simply a disgusting scammer.

All your medical bills, from where are they being paid from?

Account to us first before robbing your imaginery poverty on our faces.

Shut up! You hypocrite, many of you working in a standard organization, don't you have health coverage? Do you still pay from your pocket for in-patient and out-patient service?
Some companies have health coverage that takes their senior staff and at times juniors out of the country for medical attention.

While I wish his medical condition can be treated in country, there is no evidence that any law today limits the Nigerian president from seeking medical attention abroad at state expenses.
Can you show us that the medical coverage for the president excludes treatment in foreign hospital

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by CSTR1005: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ovamboland:

Shut up! You hypocrite, many of you working in a standard organization, don't you have health coverage? Do you still pay from your pocket for in-patient and out-patient service?
Some companies have health coverage that takes their senior staff and at times juniors out of the country for medical attention.

While I wish his medical condition can be treated in country, there is no evidence that any law today limits the Nigerian president from seeking medical attention abroad at state expenses.
Can you show us that the medical coverage for the president excludes treatment in foreign hospital
Buhari's wife donated millions of naira to idp in the north.
Her attires are usually very expensive and valued at thousands of dollars.

All buhari's children schooled in some of the most expensive schools in the UK.

Stop pissing people off by coming to reinforce the insult that buhari is dishing out to the Nigerian people.

We are already insulted by the dishonesty, and the fact that buhari actually believe we are dumb enough to fall for his thinly veiled hocus-pocus.

Don't come and insult us further.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by latest90: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
Tell your son to sell his bikes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by DONADAMS(m): 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
what is the difference between house of rep and senator?
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by israelmao(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pretender does the worst.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Ojiofor: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Buhari have started his local 'wash wash' again to scam his pigheaded zömbies.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Chewentalu dog has come again ooo.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by divinelove(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
grin

stale strategy

The old cattle rearer should shut already

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by tolexy007(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
only a fool will fall for this again

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor / Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.