Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC (62698 Views)

Dogara, 125 APC Aspirants Seek Nomination Fee Refund / Yahaya Bello Pays N100m APC Presidential Nomination Fee / Kogi Governorship: PDP Aspirants Express Frustration At N24m Nomination Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by ucyonline: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
48noble:
Somebody should come up with the bill for act to regulate the Nigeria political party activities...

*** no political party should sale their nomination and expression of interest form above #500k...

Seconded.
How can someone obtain a nomination form for 55M and you expect him/her to perform.

He will have to pay back all the money he borrowed to win the election. But what do I know?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Angrymode: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
This is the apex of hypocrisy

Buhari is a mad man
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by superman1073: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
AcuraZDX:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/buhari-to-apc-i-cant-pay-n55m-nomination-fee/

This is a trick to bring their family members(children/wives/inlaws) in political positions.. and also for their continuity sake
How many party members can afford the said amounts? Where will most upcoming aspirants get the funding?
Shiiit.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
somehow:

Get educated.

His medical bills are covered by his employer (Government) and he can't spend more than what was included in his salary package (Didnt start in 2015)

If you work in a standard company, you get all these covered in your employment details. House, transport, medical, feeding etc.

Purchasing of form would be from his personal funds and not from his employer.

2 different things!

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Alanzazani: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
It is election period again and they have started. In the last three years nobody has being listening to our voices. We need focused leadership in this country APC and PDP is not it. I listen to so many younger, and smart presidential aspirants. I wonder how long these recycled politicians will keep graging this great country. We need to take back our country
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by ashiwajew: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:

I only did ask him to account to us first. Or are you saying such remunerations are not accounted for in a private organization?
I am not a politician and i do not give a Bleep of any politician. They are all mad people but the truth is can they or have they ever accounted for anything?
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by collinsVP: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
clickwtB:
Only a myopic being will make this assertion!!!
Medical bills will be taken care of by the Presidency
while party nomination form will only be purchased an individual!!!
Please get educated.

You're very funny. You should be able to see beyond your noses.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by ogaontop(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
somehow:

Get educated.

His medical bills are covered by his employer (Government) and he can't spend more than what was included in his salary package (Didnt start in 2015)

If you work in a standard company, you get all these covered in your employment details. House, transport, medical, feeding etc.

2 different things!

And his employer also bought 50mil power bike for jobless Yusuf
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by poseidon12: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
You can't pay #55million but your son could afford a #50million power bike. Stealth thief, pretending to be a man of integrity.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
Collect the 55millon from your son.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
Collect the money from your son... just as him to pay,we are sure he will pay because he got so much to play around with.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Gamesmart: 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
Realname:

Have you finished ? Imbecilê

That their terrorist illiiterate lazy incompetent useless lifeless buajri aka the cow whisperer has his children on the board of NNPC and NSPMC respectively and if you insult me again I will report your comment to the mods

Respect they self

slowpoke, show us where your info came from otherwise your entire family are the Imbecilês.

Lets see how much you respect your family.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by somehow: 12:13am On Sep 03, 2018
ogaontop:

And his employer also bought 50mil power bike for jobless Yusuf

Nobi only 50 million, na 50 billion.

Ask your journalist to tell us how they got to know Yusuf bought or even owned the bike in the first place.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 03, 2018
If you cant pay then send the bill to me. How much is 55 million. Let me pay it for you grin
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by cuteboy2: 2:22am On Sep 03, 2018
AcuraZDX:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/buhari-to-apc-i-cant-pay-n55m-nomination-fee/

So how did your son who has no job, or mean of livelihood come about N135m to buy 2 powerbikes to race in the streets of Abuja?

How did you get those hundreds of thousands of pounds sterlings to put all your children through British universities?
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by yinnyme(m): 5:35am On Sep 03, 2018
AcuraZDX:

But you said you are not #too young to run, what about #not too poor to run. This is an eye opener to you guys, I think Nairaland should also register a political party that will give forms for free.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by orisa37: 5:45am On Sep 03, 2018
Reduce it to N1m by Presidencial Order.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by 12345baba(m): 6:23am On Sep 03, 2018
this man keeps giving jobless ones talking points to pass time with.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Realname: 7:44am On Sep 03, 2018
Gamesmart:

slowpoke, show us where your info came from otherwise your entire family are the Imbecilês.

Lets see how much you respect your family.

Imbecilê

I am not surprised, you are just a tout. I won't indulge an illiiterate like you anymore because it is common knowledge that if one lays down with dogs one should also expect to come up with fleas
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Gamesmart: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2018
Realname:

Imbecilê

I am not surprised, you are just a tout. I won't indulge an illiiterate like you anymore because it is common knowledge that if one lays down with dogs one should also expect to come up with fleas

So you just confirmed your entire family are Imbecilês? grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Realname: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2018
Gamesmart:

So you just confirmed your entire family are Imbecilês? grin grin grin grin
. SMH

You actually are not intelligent enough to come back with your own clap back hence you have to copy mine

So dumb it's painful to read your comments

Imbecilê
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Gamesmart: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2018
Realname:
. SMH

You actually are not intelligent enough to come back with your own clap back hence you have to copy mine

So dumb it's painful to read your comments

Imbecilê

So you are clapping that you called your family Imbecilês?

That is your level on intelligence?

Na wa for you o!
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Realname: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2018
Gamesmart:

Na wa for you o!

I am not surprised again grin

I bet you live in a face me I face you? Your mum probably Hawks at one of the local.markets ? (No disrespect to all market hawkers out their I love you all)

Your dad probably spends alot of time at the baba ijebu shop at your street junction? grin

You probably have to que up to use the restroom and and take a shower in your compound I mean yard grin

You probably struggle to eat once a day? And you are.modt likely viewing nairaland using free basics . Small w onder why you feel so depressed grin

I don't normally mock the poor nor do I take pleasure in poi ting out the bleak furtue that awaits them but for you I will make an exception.
You do understand that all dreams and delusional self motivation aside you will likely never amount to.much right ? Your kids will suffer, the best you would attain is a.mediocre life and eventually you would start to dream.to become one of the very politicians you criticize today. You will never break the cycle of poverty
You see the poor are a neecesity in society, we need them. Otherwise who.wouod wash my.car, tend my dogs, mow my lawn and pick up the dog poor around the house ?

Who.will.drive the truck that sucks feaces out of my septic tank to endure it doesn't get over filled?

Ythe best you would attain in life is you graduate get a.mediorcrr.job loose it afert a while.when.the economy tanks then you start the long failed road of becoming an Enterpreneur which as all else will fail. Then you will suddenly receive a do called call from the Lord to start preaching to the poor masses all in a bid to get tithe

At the end you see your more successful colleagues and then you become.more frustrated bitter and saddened

You then start to rant about other tribes and blame them for your life's failures . You start to.molest little children and rape women

You become addicted to substances and still blame other eligions tribes your extended family and everyone else but yourself

Then you have irgan failure and being to poor to afford basic healthcare a transplant I's more a mirage than reality.

On your death bed you look back and realize what an utter waste your entire existence has been

I will continue later when I have more time
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by forgiveness: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2018
tsephanyah:
We will buy five tickets for you

Sai Baba

Take ya time ooo. I don't think 55m is chicken change and good for our politics.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Realname: 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
Gamesmart:

Na wa for you o!

It's only yrhe poor that constantly fight their fate. You constantly fight nature and I don't know why you people do it.

Only the poor refuse to accept their position in society , I mean toilets must be cleaned, drivers must be available, house helps, Gardner's , cobblers, whorês, security men and women, hawkers, butchers etc

If you lot didn't exist who would do these jobs? You constantly behave as if life dealt you an unfair hand when I reality we all have our roles to play based on what life understands as our capabilities.

Do you think you could live my life? Do you think you could control wealth? You would run mad in the streets. SMH the mere thought of your being able to travel to any could try in the world would drive you stack raving mad .

You couldn't.understand the complexity of owning properties yet not behaving like a monster . Give a poor man money for a day he acts like a.lunatic.

History is full of poor men who by some stroke of luck came across great wealth and nearly ended the world.

Hitler is one so famous his rank in the army and the sudden demise of his rich aunt left him with two things his nature were not accustomed to , wealth and power and neatly 30.million people deied as a result.

You see life separates us for a reason so don't fight it. Your kids will serve my kids and so will their kids and fiurther down the line.

Accept your life and live in it freely devoid of bitterness and hate
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by HoluwarTohbar(f): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
somehow:

Get educated.

2 different things!
Which employment details? Funny how y'all think we are all zombies.
Why has his ailment and costs of treatment remained hidden to tax payers who foot his bills? Hiss!
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by gare(f): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by somehow: 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Which employment details? Funny how y'all think we are all zombies.
Why has his ailment and costs of treatment remained hidden to tax payers who foot his bills? Hiss!

You're not communicating.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by isaacojih: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
Why are you telling us, call all you bad supporters and tell them, we don't want to hear. PMB, OSHO, LAI, Nigerians are tired of your evil party and your political drama.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by jattopeter(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
One of the sensiblr people I have seen so far. No wonder they are ridding on us like fools. I never see the story as anything. Tell him say our eyes don clear , ..... He arrive too late.
Realname:

Are you kidding me ? From your comment are you taking this seriously?

Are you kidding me?
.just one example his daughter is on the board of NNPC earns over N7million basic salary monthly and she doesn't even go to the office

His son earns same as a board member of NSPMC and also has never stepped into the office once

Are you actually speaking as if this thing buhari said makes any sense to you?

Wow Nigerians never ceases to amaze me
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by millhouse: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
Donald95:
Even an imbe.cile can easily deceive BMC Zombies.

I don't care about northerners But my case is,How can an illiterate who has been a Failed Head of State and also Criminal PTF Chairman Deceive self acclaimed educated morons that he doesn't have money to buy form and also he and his lifeless policies will make Nigeria a Paradise . And professors and SANs started singing praises to him

APC supporters Imbecility the burst my brain
when the cost of his Son’s bike will buy his nomination form ... yeye Dey smell
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Gamesmart: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
Realname:

It's only yrhe poor that constantly fight their fate. You constantly fight nature and I don't know why you people do it.

Only the poor refuse to accept their position in society , I mean toilets must be cleaned, drivers must be available, house helps, Gardner's , cobblers, whorês, security men and women, hawkers, butchers etc

If you lot didn't exist who would do these jobs? You constantly behave as if life dealt you an unfair hand when I reality we all have our roles to play based on what life understands as our capabilities.

Do you think you could live my life? Do you think you could control wealth? You would run mad in the streets. SMH the mere thought of your being able to travel to any could try in the world would drive you stack raving mad .

You couldn't.understand the complexity of owning properties yet not behaving like a monster . Give a poor man money for a day he acts like a.lunatic.

History is full of poor men who by some stroke of luck came across great wealth and nearly ended the world.

Hitler is one so famous his rank in the army and the sudden demise of his rich aunt left him with two things his nature were not accustomed to , wealth and power and neatly 30.million people deied as a result.

You see life separates us for a reason so don't fight it. Your kids will serve my kids and so will their kids and fiurther down the line.

Accept your life and live in it freely devoid of bitterness and hate

So you can write all these junk (that I cannot be bothered to read) instead of telling us your source for your stupid lies and defend your family as not Imbecilês?

You are truly an Imbecilê son and blood relative of fanatical Imbecilês! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Posts Dino Melaye's Foreign Account Details And Check Book / Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi / Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.