Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC (62715 Views)

Dogara, 125 APC Aspirants Seek Nomination Fee Refund / Yahaya Bello Pays N100m APC Presidential Nomination Fee / Kogi Governorship: PDP Aspirants Express Frustration At N24m Nomination Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by olowo1930: 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
stop deceiving Nigeria about your nomination form, as said by May PM. world poorest state in the world. after spending this amount on form and a lot more on campaigns and another more on election day. how can good government be formed? to show national interest, we need for contribution in economy and humanities
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Oblang(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
lexy2014:
like d supporters that sponsored his medical vacation to d UK

Whatever...
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by HomeOfMe(f): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
AcuraZDX:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/buhari-to-apc-i-cant-pay-n55m-nomination-fee/
President buhari should stop patronizing us. This is the height of deceit. Would he come out and tell us he coughed out 55million just for form? Even an ordinary senator earns more than that as allowance,talk less of buhari. Please tell tell us something else.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by tete7000(m): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
somehow:

Get educated.

His medical bills are covered by his employer (Government) and he can't spend more than what was included in his salary package (Didnt start in 2015)

If you work in a standard company, you get all these covered in your employment details. House, transport, medical, feeding etc.

Purchasing of form would be from his personal funds and not from his employer.

2 different things!

We're you in this country when the old man said his doctor has been in UK since 1978 when he first headed ministry of petroleum? The intervening years, when he was outside the government, who paid the medical bills? Who sent Zahra to school in UK before his father won last election? Stop allowing yourself be deceived, read between the lines. Buhari can lie and pretend for Africa.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by SalamRushdie: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
Praktikals:

Calling someone old enough to be your grandfather, an idiot, depicts a failure on the part of your parents to give you a proper upbringing.

Tell that to the over 20 thousand dead due to killer herdsmen and Buharis nepotic inactions ... I can never respect a demon like Buhari , men are not born to respect devils

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Oblang(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
Humility017:

but why is he lying...and scamming innocent Nigerians?
who will believe these lies that he can't afford #55m for the party presidential ticket.

Doesn't mean he shouldn't complain abt the outrageous increment...
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by 2016v2017: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:
You are simply a disgusting scammer.

All your medical bills, from where are they being paid from?

Account to us first before robbing your imaginery poverty on our faces.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by lexy2014: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Oblang:

Whatever...
cheesy grin cool tongue
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by 2016v2017: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
grin grin grin

Only zombies and sarrkis can be deceived. If you like buy it 550billion dollars or 55naira, you are going home!
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by 2016v2017: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
teflonjake:
This lifeless trickster again
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by 2016v2017: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
Esseite:
This ship has sailed.... nobody falls for that milo and torn chair barefaced lies again..

Yusuf your jobless billionaire son can help out..
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
Racoon:
When Yusuf his son rode & crashed a #55million power bike Buhari is only fooling himself.

dont beleive the hype, anyone who knows anything about bikes knows that the bikes that were paraded as costing $157k were not the bikes Yusuf owned. The most expensive BMW bike (HP4) costs $75k, the bike all the blogs were showing as Yusufs bike including your great hero Reno was a bmw 1000RR which although looks similar to the HP4, costs only $16K (N5.5M)

...but then you people dont really care about the truth do you?
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by AMUNSI23(f): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
this is a way for total surrender,thank you sir don't disgrace your self on 2019 General election Sir we don't need you again. Long live Nnamdi KANU

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Lifediary: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
somehow:

Get educated.

His medical bills are covered by his employer (Government) and he can't spend more than what was included in his salary package (Didnt start in 2015)

If you work in a standard company, you get all these covered in your employment details. House, transport, medical, feeding etc.

Purchasing of form would be from his personal funds and not from his employer.

2 different things!

I guess his employer also covers for the bill of his son's crashed power bike.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2018
GoldHorse:

Gosh! Have you ever worked at a top management position before? Or do you have a relative who has? Or you have heard about it from someone who knew someone who did?

If not please ask around! Even a "common" MD of a bank will have his or her bill picked up by the organization. I don't even want to talk about head of these government agencies. Talk less of the President!

Also there is something called insurance and depending on your level of subscription you have virtually all your medical bills paid for.

NHIS is still working, hope you know.

Hatred resulting in lack of reasoning is a very terrible thing my brother. Please I don't really care if you hate him or not (the man does not even know you exist) but reason and argue objectively always if you can help it.
Now do u think a reputable company will employ u If u have such medical condition. Even DPR will disqualify u due to elevated blood pressure. There's a cap to what ever benefit govt. Officials enjoy

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Realname: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mynd44:
Isn't that why people have fund raisers? No one expects you to fund your campaign but at least allow others raise it for you so you leverage on that

Are you kidding me ? From your comment are you taking this seriously?

Are you kidding me?
.just one example his daughter is on the board of NNPC earns over N7million basic salary monthly and she doesn't even go to the office

His son earns same as a board member of NSPMC and also has never stepped into the office once

Are you actually speaking as if this thing buhari said makes any sense to you?

Wow Nigerians never ceases to amaze me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by waveman2: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
You Don, t have 55million to buy the presidential form but your son has 170million to buy power bike when he, s not working.Abeg borrow from yusuf.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mynd44:
Isn't that why people have fund raisers? No one expects you to fund your campaign but at least allow others raise it for you so you leverage on that
I don't understand you. do u know how much the bike yusuf crashed cost? don't tell me you are also this naive politically
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Humility017(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
Oblang:

we're not talking about the increment but about his lies that he can't afford it....
moreover he won't say he is not aware of the increment prior now....
also if he really want it reduced....he can influence it's reduction in no time.
so he should be more straightforward and sincere...
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
Realname:

Are you kidding me ? From your comment are you taking this seriously?

Are you kidding me?
.just one example his daughter is on the board of NNPC earns over N7million basic salary monthly and she doesn't even go to the office

His son earns same as a board member of NSPMC and also has never stepped into the office once

Are you actually speaking as if this thing buhari said makes any sense to you?

Wow Nigerians never ceases to amaze me

his son cannot be a board member because the board of NSPMC was only announced yesterday

https://www.mintnigeria.com/the-board/

https://www.nairaland.com/4710045/buhari-approves-appointments-md-eds

neither is his daughter a board member of NNpc nor does any board member earn 7m a month

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/8/none-of-president-buharis-daughter-is-a-member-of-the-nnpc-board-presidential-aide-bashir-ahmad-reacts-to-misleading-tweet.html

you ignoramuses just open your mouths and talk anyhow like people born without brains!!!
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by CSTR1005: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
geometricaxis:

so? you people talk like retards, is it every donations that comes from her pocket, dont you know as a first lady, she calls her friends and tell them she needs money or items for IDP and people donate, then she donate those items in her name. You people are so dumb it's unbelievable. even if it was her own money she donated, what does that have to do with her husband?

you are so buried in your dogma, sense and reason has become your enemy.
You are retarded.

If she has friends like that to fund her charities, then she obviously is a millionaire.

I am sure It was also her friends that funded her children's expensive UK education, and gave her expensive jewelries,

God save you say I no want chop ban.

Educated illiterate. Sub zero IQ.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
CSTR1005:

You are retarded.

If she has friends like that to fund her charities, then she obviously is a millionaire.

I am sure It was also her friends that funded her children's expensive UK education, and gave her expensive jewelries,

God save you say I no want chop ban.

Educated illiterate. Sub zero IQ.

I feel really sorry for those around you
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Trunaijian: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:

Medical bills are covered by the FG. Its normal.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by CSTR1005: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
Oblang:

The dishonesty is in the complaint.

He is not complaining because he can't afford it. He is trying to putt on an aura of false humility.

The same tactic he used in 2014.

He is a crook.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by CSTR1005: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
geometricaxis:

I feel really sorry for those around you
I hope you don't have siblings who ask you to help with their assignment.

You are either irreversibly dumb, or you are an unscrupulous political jobber.

For your sake, I hope it is the latter. At least that can be remedied.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by lordswill03: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
Then step aside, let someone who can afford if purchase it
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by sweetgala(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:

You obviously are oblivious of the constitution and the remuneration of senior government officials his medical bills likewise those of his family members is guaranteed till he dies, same goes for governors.

Why do you think Elex Ekweme was airlifted out of Nigeria thou later than should have been

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by collinsVP: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ovamboland:

Shut up! You hypocrite, many of you working in a standard organization, don't you have health coverage? Do you still pay from your pocket for in-patient and out-patient service?
Some companies have health coverage that takes their senior staff and at times juniors out of the country for medical attention.

While I wish his medical condition can be treated in country, there is no evidence that any law today limits the Nigerian president from seeking medical attention abroad at state expenses.
Can you show us that the medical coverage for the president excludes treatment in foreign hospital

At the bold.
Please what is he suffering from?

Is the injuries his son sustained when he had an accident not treatable in Nigeria?

Will your company fund an incapacitated employee who refused to disclose what he/she is suffering from- for this long?

I campaigned for him more than you did perhaps.
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Missonas(f): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
Sell ur sons bike

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Edifyer: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:

Moroon, Is that how you and those who like your comment reason ? Medical bill of a civil servant or a worker is been paid by the institution or government where he works. Whereas normination form has nothing to do with the institution but the individual.. Wailer...... Na hatred go kill u. Nonsense
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Realname: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
geometricaxis:

his son cannot be a board member because the board of NSPMC was only announced yesterday

https://www.mintnigeria.com/the-board/

https://www.nairaland.com/4710045/buhari-approves-appointments-md-eds

neither is his daughter a board member of NNpc nor does any board member earn 7m a month

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/8/none-of-president-buharis-daughter-is-a-member-of-the-nnpc-board-presidential-aide-bashir-ahmad-reacts-to-misleading-tweet.html

you ignoramuses just open your mouths and talk anyhow like people born without brains!!!

Oga his son is a silent board member stop arguing what you don't know
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by jaxxy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Baba 1 chance grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed / Donald Duke ''Staring'' At Omotola At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday (photo) / Sahara Reporters Posts Dino Melaye's Foreign Account Details And Check Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.