Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Love Her But She Keep Falling For Bad Guys:what Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She Keep Falling For Bad Guys:what Do I Do? (1154 Views)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But She Keep Falling For Bad Guys:what Do I Do? by Samuelgr8: 7:09am On Sep 02, 2018
Good day Jzhane,

You doing a great Job, especially with your WhatsApp group I belong to. I like matured ways issues are dealt with.I have learnt so much from it and that has motivated me to write cos I don’t want to make a regrettable marriage mistake that can be avoided.

Am going to be 27years old in couple of days. I have been dating this gal for eight months now though we been friends for almost two years now, and I must confess I loved her with all my life from the very first sight of her and still do but am getting scare.

I am working and doing well as a young guy. I planned to get married between early next year.but am really having cold feet
I met Bisi on my way back from a job interview, I stopped at a Bank to regularize some issues with my account, that was the genesis of our friendship.from the queue, we exchange phone numbers. Bisi, was a 300level Unilag student
She was from a below average family, and i didn’t mind. I got the job I went for the day I met her, that made me admire her the more as we talk most on phone besides, she is pretty, soft spoken, look fragile like an angel that should not be hurt. Above all I also felt that she brought me luck.
Not sooner had we started talking that she opened up to me about her rough past, she been....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-love-her-but-she-keep-falling-for-bad-guyswhat-do-i-do/
Re: I Love Her But She Keep Falling For Bad Guys:what Do I Do? by H2Ossss(m): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2018
Become a bad guy
Re: I Love Her But She Keep Falling For Bad Guys:what Do I Do? by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2018
H2Ossss:
Become a bad guy
Simple..
Re: I Love Her But She Keep Falling For Bad Guys:what Do I Do? by bitcoinvin(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2018
Ladies dont take good guys serious;99 percent of them loves brutal men
Re: I Love Her But She Keep Falling For Bad Guys:what Do I Do? by ExpiredNigeria: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
Become a bad guy too.. It works like magic, they are naughty in nature.. Scold her sometimes and bone face sometimes like you didn't notice her when she needs your attention but, surprise her sometimes as well.. Sometimes you need to form that you're too busy even if you're less busy.

Spot busying her call simply to call her back, pick the call and talk on her credit. Etc. Just form hard guy it works but, truly I don't know the reason they love me being a buy guy and I choose to be a buy guy for the game..

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Keep Falling For Bad Guys:what Do I Do? by Beke2020: 12:18am On Sep 04, 2018
hmnnn
ExpiredNigeria:
Become a bad guy too.. It works like magic, they are naughty in nature.. Scold her sometimes and bone face sometimes like you didn't notice her when she needs your attention but, surprise her sometimes as well.. Sometimes you need to form that you're too busy even if you're less busy.

Spot busying her call simply to call her back, pick the call and talk on her credit. Etc. Just form hard guy it works but, truly I don't know the reason they love me being a buy guy and I choose to be a buy guy for the game..
Re: I Love Her But She Keep Falling For Bad Guys:what Do I Do? by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:31am On Sep 04, 2018
then BE A BAD BOY

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Keep Falling For Bad Guys:what Do I Do? by Samuelgr8: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
hmnnnn, good guyz hardly change to bad guyz, cos its in their character
MISEDUCATIONS:
then BE A BAD BOY
Re: I Love Her But She Keep Falling For Bad Guys:what Do I Do? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2018
Samuelgr8:
hmnnnn, good guyz hardly change to bad guyz, cos its in their character
i was born nice and i forced myself to change.
its hard coz you're going against your character, but if enough women ruin your heart you get motivated to change

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Keep Falling For Bad Guys:what Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
its hard coz you're going against your character, but if enough women ruin your heart you get motivated to change

True talk bro

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Keep Falling For Bad Guys:what Do I Do? by Samuelgr8: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2018
cool coolmake sense though.....
MISEDUCATIONS:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Even Dwarf Is Rejecting Proposal From A Beautiful Lady / Proof To Show How Legit We Are, Our Data Prices Are So Cheap / Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.