Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? (765 Views)

What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by Mustiboy(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2018
guys help. what could be the cause of a scratchy pubic area?
I heard masturbation causes it but I don't masturbate.
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by dingbang(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2018
Pour hot water on it bro.
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by zainmaxwell(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
Pour hot water on it bro.
Jesus

1 Like

Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by Urchman27(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2018
Op cry cry

Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2018
you are suffering from weak erection probably caused by frequent masturbation..

1 Like

Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by bitcoinvin(m): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2018
GutsOverFear:
you are suffering from weak erection probably caused by frequent masturbation..

hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by bitcoinvin(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2018
Use Samusi oil
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by Headlesschicken(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2018
undecided Are u married? Whom gave u d permission to have sex... angry
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by Bluezy13(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2018
bitcoinvin:

hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by painbrain(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2018
oya....run to your neighbor to come and help you,,...since you can not do it grin
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by futuregovernor: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2018
Show us the wick dick,before I advice you
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by dayleke: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2018
A friend of mine

You just said it.....She is a friend.
You saw her more of a friend. "Dazall".
Case close.
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by kingxsamz(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
You masturbate too much.
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
kingxsamz:
You masturbate too much.
Will stoping mastubation bring it to normal state, pls I want to know
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by kingxsamz(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
tommyken:
Will stop mastubation bring it to normal state, pls I want to know
YES!

1 Like

Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by chiommy123(f): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Your brother has repented and you're forcing him to continue sinning. Mind yourself oh

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Have Ruined My Chance Of Ever Getting A Date In This Town / Confession : How My Uncle Friend F++ked Me In Our Parlor / Newly-Wed Couple Destroys The Dance Floor On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.