Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Is This Benin City? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is This Benin City? (31396 Views)

Flood At Ugbowo Lagos Road In Benin City Edo State / King's Square,Benin City / Hotels In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Benin City? by damilola15: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2010
if this is truly Benin city only God knows when Ibadan would look fine, not even like this.
Re: Is This Benin City? by snowdrops(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2010
Oshiomole remains a thug. A cannabis smoking womanizer. He was sponsored into office by the mother of all crooks lcuky igbinedion.

So all these are showmanship and a grand scheme to hoodwink the gullible public.

All you spokes persons on here should be ashamed of yourself. And yes its you i am talking about.
Re: Is This Benin City? by snowdrops(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2010
daroz:

and who told u he hasn't tarred major roads, repaired/ built hospitals, refurbished schools, built markets and taken care of security? some of u guys better get urself informed b4 u open your mouth to start talking out of ignorance. I lives here in Benin and I know what I am talking about.
Name the roads he has tarred other than ring road. We are not talking "patch patch" or uncompleted projects AKA Siluko, airport roads, etc. The other day the Oregbeni community petitioned the contractor handling a road project in their area as the contract was abandoned after the government paid 21 out of 35 million of the budgetted amount.

Tell me hospitals he has built? Doctors in Edo state are currently on strike. Or are you not aware? Mr "i live in Benin city and know it all".

Tell me refurbished schools and to what extent they were refurbished. I don't want to hear chairs been donated. Or name any school he has built from scratch since coming into office.

Or is it markets? And PLEASE don't even mention security. It took the Oba to rain curses before the citizens could even have a mild breathing space.
Re: Is This Benin City? by snowdrops(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2010
honeric01:

I can't continue with you, you ain't worth my time bro. If you don't like what the governor is doing, you can kindly go in and contest for the 2011 election ok?
Well i think Travel is not your strong point. Maybe sports where you moderate. So on that ground i agree its not worth we having a debate.
Re: Is This Benin City? by honeric01(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2010
snowdrops:

Well i think Travel is not your strong point. Maybe sports where you moderate. So on that ground i agree its not worth we having a debate.

Take this
Re: Is This Benin City? by soloqy: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2010
snowdrops:

Oshiomole remains a thug. A cannabis smoking womanizer. He was sponsored into office by the mother of all crooks lcuky igbinedion.

So all these are showmanship and a grand scheme to hoodwink the gullible public.

All you spokes persons on here should be ashamed of yourself. And yes its you i am talking about.

The highlighted statement tends to tell me that you may not know exactly what you are taking about.

That cant be further from the truth. Oshiomole got in there through the combined efforts of Labour party and Action Congress.

Igbinedion and PDP had nothing to do with it
Re: Is This Benin City? by shanktang(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2010
Haba folks we've been shown just one location of a city as large as benin, question is, are there more beautiful places like this springing up in that ancient city, or is  the poser just trying to help oshomo score a political point by showing us pictures of development not well duplicated in other parts. The people need more empowerment in the area of job provision too.
Re: Is This Benin City? by NADYBOY: 2:11am On Jul 04, 2010
Adams Oshiomhole is the Master of deceit, a pretender masquerading as messiah. What is water fountain to the development of a State? What is the cost of construction? No industry? Does cosmetic development fill the stomach? There is nowhere, with soil condition with Benin City, 1 KM of road is constructed with $5 to 6Million. Swimming Pool in Government House was constructed with N400Million. Recently, some commissioners were arrested by ICPC. Why, what happened?? Funny, people are celebrating water fountain when Edo State treasure is being looted and cleaned up by the same cabal. God bless Edo State.
Re: Is This Benin City? by NADYBOY: 2:17am On Jul 04, 2010
Adams Oshiomhole is the Master of deceit, a pretender masquerading as messiah. What is water fountain to the development of a state? What is the cost of construction? No industry? Does cosmetic development fill the stomach? There is nowhere, with soil condition with Benin City, 1 KM of road is constructed with $5 to 6Million. Swimming Pool in Government House was constructed with $2.5Million. Recently, some commissioners were arrested by ICPC. Why, what happened?? Funny, people are celebrating water fountain when Edo State treasure is being looted and cleaned up by the same cabal. God bless Edo State.
Re: Is This Benin City? by snowdrops(m): 4:27am On Jul 04, 2010
soloqy:

The highlighted statement tends to tell me that you may not know exactly what you are taking about.

That cant be further from the truth. Oshiomole got in there through the combined efforts of Labour party and Action Congress.

Igbinedion and PDP had nothing to do with it
HAHAHAHA joke of the century. Thats a good one. I wonder under which rock Lucky has crawled nowadays. Oshiomole must have been shielding him really well. It remains on record that Oshiomole has never criticized Lucky since he became governor. What a coincidence.
Re: Is This Benin City? by akwaowoudo(m): 6:35am On Jul 04, 2010
@ Missy B
I'm still in thoughts! You mean an intelligent, beautiful specie like you is from Benin? Anyway, i'll be back.
Re: Is This Benin City? by honeric01(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2010
akwaowoudo:

@ Missy B
I'm still in thoughts! You mean an intelligent, beautiful specie like you is from Benin? Anyway, i'll be back.

Were you thinking only unintelligent, ugly species come from Benin before? undecided
Re: Is This Benin City? by akwaowoudo(m): 7:33am On Jul 04, 2010
honeric01:

Were you thinking only unintelligent, ugly species come from Benin before? undecided
Did i say so? Oh! -you are using the word "only" . . . . Imagine that!
Re: Is This Benin City? by honeric01(m): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2010
Nah, i just read meaning to your statement, that's all i did.
Re: Is This Benin City? by akwaowoudo(m): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2010
honeric01:

Nah, i just read meaning to your statement, that's all i did.
Your words; not mine.
Re: Is This Benin City? by MissyB1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2010
akwaowoudo:

@ Missy B
What can I say? Of course, I'm a full-blooded Bini Lass. smiley
Re: Is This Benin City? by cvibe: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2010
Don't be deceived by those Benin pictures, you still need a canoe to ply the road when it rains.
Re: Is This Benin City? by NADYBOY: 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2010
CBN, EFCC and ICPC help ooooooooooooooooooooooo. Adams Oshiomhole and his gang are selling and mortgaging the future of Edo State to Banks. Two years without achieving anything monumental the direction of reduce the painfully growing unemployment. Water fountain do not generate employment. Edo people shine your eyes well.
Re: Is This Benin City? by akwaowoudo(m): 6:09am On Jul 05, 2010
Missy B:

Well, it's just an origin. Keep your esteem high; never join the dirty-idle-job of some Benin girls. I'm proud of one like you in the forum. Have a blessed week!
Re: Is This Benin City? by akwaowoudo(m): 6:11am On Jul 05, 2010
Missy B:

Well, it's just an origin. Keep your esteem high; never join the dirty-idle-job of some Benin girls. I'm proud of one like you in the forum. Have a blessed week!
Re: Is This Benin City? by akwaowoudo(m): 6:12am On Jul 05, 2010
Missy B:

Re: Is This Benin City? by snowdrops(m): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2010
akwaowoudo:

This is what i call reverse toasting. Please leave my sister for me o.
Re: Is This Benin City? by binigurl07: 11:40am On Jul 05, 2010
i'm really proud to be Bini ,
i' thank God for the progress
Re: Is This Benin City? by honeric01(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2010
link=topic=471038.msg6333681#msg6333681 date=1278326421:

i'm really proud to be Bini ,
i' thank God for the progress

U fine sha, abi nobi u be that? cool
Re: Is This Benin City? by soloqy: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2010
honeric01:

U fine sha, abi nobi u be that? cool

And she looks young, very very young.
Re: Is This Benin City? by binigurl07: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2010
soloqy:

wink
Re: Is This Benin City? by Bencochris: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2010
Benin City is photogenic
Re: Is This Benin City? by honeric01(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2010
soloqy:

yea she is.

binigurl07:

wink

girl, make we relate cheesy
Re: Is This Benin City? by soloqy: 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2010
honeric01:

yea she is.

girl, make we relate cheesy

honeric, shey you no read wetin I dey try convey to you? Unless you are 20,21,22 maybe 24 sha.
Re: Is This Benin City? by honeric01(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2010
soloqy:

honeric, shey you no read wetin I dey try convey to you? Unless you are 20,21,22 maybe 24 sha.

Yay, what if i told u i am 19.5? grin
Re: Is This Benin City? by akwaowoudo(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2010
snowdrops:

This is what i call reverse toasting. Please leave my sister for me o.
You are pipe dreaming. Must i insult Missy B so as to please you? She doesn't deserve that; okay! I praise what worths. Glue your typing fingers from this moment on. Nobody cares about your designation.
Re: Is This Benin City? by snowdrops(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2010
Cool down man. Where is your sense of humour? Is this defensive guilt i perceive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway / The Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge: Top 10 Facts You Should Know / Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.