Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? (45870 Views)

So Many Single MBAISE Ladies Are Getting Older. No Husband Wat Is The Problem? / Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? / How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by abduljabbar4(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2018
Shugavee:
mad people have entered this thread!!! I am out

The self-consolatory nonsense on your status shows how frustrated and depressed you are.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Shugavee(f): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2018
Lordofthewest:
And why are they relocating back to Africa in their thousands and getting married to African men. Do a simple Google search to see the number of Africa American who have relocated to Nigeria,Ghana and Senegal in the last 5years stop being ignorant and bitter...and go get yourself a real dick not that Love Machine people like you use to console yourselves.
firstly U r foolish, u know why I never talked about them coming here or not,, do u now think those African Americans will date a broke Nigerian boy?? Or an uneducated idiot that will beat them up?? That shit has nothing to do with culture,, there r women who feel they r bellow men even some whit women,, not all women r feminist!! But they benefit from feminism n don’t take shit!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Shugavee(f): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2018
abduljabbar4:

The self-consolatory nonsense on your status shows how frustrated and depressed you are.
nice u read it
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2018
Saff:
Most men of this generation are mentally weak and unable to handle life circumstances. Relying on weed/ alcohol, cigarettes or any kind of drug to function.

Most are lazy and not ambitious looking for easy quick money.

Not responsible, looking for a woman to help them or give them money. I don’t blame them, most were raised by women with the father absent or barely there. They don’t understand what it means to be a MAN.

Most men have poor financial management. Spend all their days on social media, betting, money on random women. It’s pitiful.

Most men never take responsibility for themselves. Always looking for one person/ thing to blame for their misfortune.

Rather be single, have a child and be happy than raise a boy into a man because his father didn’t do that job. I’m sorry.
You are mostly right, you need to understand that most of those guys are like that cause they want to impress majority of the overly materialist girls parading our society today. They see hard work as too hard and not fast enough to riches.

Moreover, tell average girl " hey my name is drew, am a farmer, can I get to meet you?" She will most likely roll eyes at you and move on.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2018
Shugavee:
firstly U r foolish, u know why I never talked about them coming here or not,, do u now think those African Americans will date a broke Nigerian boy?? Or an uneducated idiot that will beat them up?? That shit has nothing to do with culture,, there r women who feel they r bellow men even some whit women,, not all women r feminist!! But they benefit from feminism n don’t take shit!!
talking about bellow, you know that many Nigerian women are below Nigerian men? Reason most Nigerian women of today are not good looking undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2018
Saff:
[/s]Listen, when we’re talking about marriage, a man who is worthy to be a husband we search for a very important factor. A provider. Your financial expenses, career, ambition, habits etc fall back on how well of a provider you can be. The same way men look for a nurturing homely women. It has nothing to do with taking on my responsibilities, heck I’ve got my own shiit. That doesn’t mean I won’t look for a man with the qualities I want. A lot of you men need to grow up and realise that as a man who wants to start a family, you need to be be financially responsible. . It’s not about taking up my responsibilities, it’s called being A MAN.[/s]

No man is scared of being financially responsible but they want you as a woman to also be financially responsible. It's a collective work.

I've always said it that ladies who speak like this are poor ladies, made ladies don't have time for all these senseless debates. It's poor ladies who always use the "real man " stuff to escape responsibilities.

Homely woman. It's time you stop deceiving yourself on this forum, no man wants just a homely woman. Other qualities+ being homely are desired by men of this era and I believe you know those qualities.

Immediately, I saw your post I knew the kind of responsibility you were talking about.

Don't bother yourself quoting me with insults.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by skolawale(m): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2018
Saff:
Most men of this generation are mentally weak and unable to handle life circumstances. Relying on weed/ alcohol, cigarettes or any kind of drug to function.

Not responsible, looking for a woman to help them or give them money. I don’t blame them, most were raised by women with the father absent or barely there. They don’t understand what it means to be a MAN.

Most men have poor financial management. Spend all their days on social media, betting, money on random women. It’s pitiful.

Most men never take responsibility for themselves. Always looking for one person/ thing to blame for their misfortune.

Rather be single, have a child and be happy than raise a boy into a man because his father didn’t do that job. I’m sorry.

Your comment re quit somehow but i Think you talking real of some Guys that re not yet Ready to be a Man
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2018
Shugavee:
lol feminist is addressing that problem!! Ideology in the sense that,, if u see uurself equal to a Man, U r,, cause u won’t sleep with a man for money n u won’t let men disrespect you!! U try ur best to make ur own money n not depend on a man,, u won’t see marriage as an achievement n u would promote,, self love,Feminism is a mindset!! Then there is feminism activism!! Activism for women to adopt the feminist ideology!! N also fight against men maltreatment to women!

Feminism is first an ideology (mindset)
Okay. The right mindset. The right ideaology but it’s not the case in Nigeria. A “feminist”in Nigeria once told me “ do I know how many men wanted to sleep with her and give her a job” but she was rigid because of her bf. so she thinks she is doing the bf a favor by being faithful. This mindset will lead to many actions that are uncalled for but in her thought she is being a feminist. I all advice my African ladies and men not to bring feminism as a defense for cases as many feminist in Africa do not understand the ideaology. Now you made it clear: the feminist mindset is I don’t have to sleep with a man to achieve my goals, I don’t have to be his slave but this does not mean I should disrespect a man and see his advice and corrections as ordering or controlling me. This does not mean I can’t be in a relationship with a man who can help me achieve my goals.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2018
cronsberg:
Because believe it or not, numerically there are more women than men to the extend that if all men were to marry a woman each, there will still remain basically millions of women unable to find husband cuz all the men are taken. Plus the facts that men are likely to end up in prison, more men die than women, plus all the gay men etc. Polygamy offers a solution, but we are made to think its backwards and uncivilized. So here we are, with majority of new borns being females. Makes it look like as if we are really heading towards the prophecy that a dozen women will be chasing after one man because of male scarcity. Funny enough, with all that, women are still foaming hard to get and playing games, which interestingly also contributes to more women being single because men simply are refusing to chase after the hard to get women unlike before.
This is the reason why homosexuality should be reserved for women alone.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by daveP(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2018
Ihatelove:
Cause most guys are pricks, so we would rather stay single than die of heartbreak
Dobt hold on to this myopic reason. it's too fallacious.

Be realistic, not sarcastic!!!
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by omoharry(f): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2018
victorian:

I can do the work.. But I don't patience for unnecessary games, drama or abusive attitudes.. I can't condone such.. I can stand by a man , who shows he's hardworking, responsible and well brought up. But if he's an abuser and a leech.. I ain't working with him on that lane.
That was well said.Some Nigerian guys think their joy stick is crested with gold and silver, so therefore we should accept all the ill mannered men with their nasty personality, who really need some growing up to do.So many of them dont know that their pleasant /terrrible personality and attitude to life have a long way in defining who they are..the hard workers that are properly brought up by good women will never come here and be hating on women. Only loosers with serious low self esteem do that..am sure they do that to make themselves feel very good with what they are.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Shugavee(f): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2018
LordSaints:
talking about bellow, you know that many Nigerian women are below Nigerian men? Reason most Nigerian women of today are not good looking undecided
I rather talk to intelligent men!! Thanks but no thanks

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Lordofthewest(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2018
Ode..so every Nigerian guy is broke?...i can smell the feminist bitterness all over you this is what you morons become when you go about chasing the so called bad guys, they break your hearts, f#ck you up then you carry out your hate on others.Get off nairaland and go get busy with your d#ildo
Shugavee:

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by iwatch: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2018
kunleweb:

Now you know your elder, you met a superior and it humbled you as expected with the silly rant. Next time, be humble,Good day.
which elder... If you want us continue, I will give if to you clearly.

last thing I want to do is get into any of those businesses you mentioned... I dive into adventurous niches and business terrains that people like you don't know about and cash out before lazy brains like yours think of getting into.

I am like the innovator of this pure water business you listed, which I am very sure that the dudes that started it have long left it for you to scramble for the crumbs and fight in a new territory.

I don't do businesses that everybody is doing...

In a few years time, you will walk into one of my business franchise with your family and buy my product because you can't contain the risk of dealing with traditional methods that has been left unattended to for centuries.

I have superior reasoning to yours as a contrarian investor.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2018
Saff:
Listen, when we’re talking about marriage, a man who is worthy to be a husband we search for a very important factor. A provider. Your financial expenses, career, ambition, habits etc fall back on how well of a provider you can be. The same way men look for a nurturing homely women. It has nothing to do with taking on my responsibilities, heck I’ve got my own shiit. That doesn’t mean I won’t look for a man with the qualities I want. A lot of you men need to grow up and realise that as a man who wants to start a family, you need to be be financially responsible. . It’s not about taking up my responsibilities, it’s called being A MAN.

Are you for reallly, yu live in nigeria n talk of men having to be a provider, in the whole world, naija men are the no1. sole provider,
you must have must had two or more relationships in the past in which, were you the provider, do you pay the bills.
nigeria men are wired to be sole provider hence why they wonnt propose or marry until they are financial bouyant becos women are liabilities, my gurl works yet she still tax me8

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Shugavee(f): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2018
majekdom2:
Okay. The right mindset. The right ideaology but it’s not the case in Nigeria. A “feminist”in Nigeria once told me “ do I know how many men wanted to sleep with her and give her a job” but she was rigid because of her bf. so she thinks she is doing the bf a favor by being faithful. This mindset will lead to many actions that are uncalled for but in her thought she is being a feminist. I all advice my African ladies and men not to bring feminism as a defense for cases as many feminist in Africa do not understand the ideaology. Now you made it clear: the feminist mindset is I don’t have to sleep with a man to achieve my goals, I don’t have to be his slave but this does not mean I should disrespect a man and see his advice and corrections as ordering or controlling me. This does not mean I can’t be in a relationship with a man who can help me achieve my goals.
exactly
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Shugavee(f): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Ode..so every Nigerian guy is broke?...i can smell the feminist bitterness all over you this is what you morons become when you go about chasing the so called bad guys, they break your hearts, f#ck you up then you carry out your hate on others.Get off nairaland and go get busy with your d#ildo
I am done with you ,,, stay blessed
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2018
kunleweb:

But i've seen atleast 7 good ladies around me that are single, respectful and courteous
You are seeing from a far bro, log in and see fire for fire.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2018
ericsmith:

Are you for reallly, yu live in nigeria n talk of men having to be a provider, in the whole world, naija men are the no1. sole provider,
you must have must had two or more relationships in the past in which, were you the provider, do you pay the bills.
nigeria men are wired to be sole provider hence why they wonnt propose or marry until they are financial bouyant becos women are liabilities, my gurl works yet she still tax me8

Tax?

With the way you type I'm sure you don't have a girlfriend, you can't even take care of yourself talk less of being billed by another individual.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2018
Saff:

Wow. You know, you really shouldn't generalize. Women are not holy either. Over the weekend, I turned down a chic who was ready to pay for a hotel room. I remember her saying she wished she was single. She had no other reason other than to justify promiscuity.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by babasolution: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

No man is scared of being financially responsible but they want you as a woman to also be financially responsible. It's a collective work.

I've always said it that ladies who speak like this are poor ladies, made ladies don't have time for all these senseless debates. It's poor ladies who always use the "real man " stuff to escape responsibilities.

Homely woman. It's time you stop deceiving yourself on this forum, no man wants just a homely woman. Other qualities+ being homely are desired by men of this era and I believe you know those qualities.

Immediately, I saw your post I knew the kind of responsibility you were talking about.

Don't bother yourself quoting me with insults.

you not a man,you are weak male
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Lordofthewest(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2018
Yeah..Run GTFO
Shugavee:
I am done with you ,,, stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by royalamour(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2018
Ihatelove:
Cause most guys are pricks, so we would rather stay single than die of heartbreak

Who broke your heart?

Please let it go and heal.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by victorian(f): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2018
omoharry:
That was well said.Some Nigerian guys think their joy stick is crested with gold and silver, so therefore we should accept all the ill mannered men with their nasty personality, who really need some growing up to do.So many of them dont know that their pleasant /terrrible personality and attitude to life have a long way in defining who they are..the hard workers that are properly brought up by good women will never come here and be hating on women. Only loosers with serious low self esteem do that..am sure they do that to make themselves feel very good with what they are.

Don't mind them. Guys in such category thinks a bazooka dickk cheesy Is all women need. Just be fucvking all styles all day and she will never leave? Na today?
Not all women are controlled by their Pussies.

Of course guys hating on women here are highly frustrated and their only way of venting it out is by cursing women all day long, as if their life's depends on it grin
And trust me, they feel a sense of relief and joy during such fanatic outbursts online.
Later they will open series of threads, seeking for a girlfriend or wife, year in, year out, same monikers or new monikers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by lexy2014: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2018
Shugavee:
i don’t know,, is just one of those things we do!!! If we can . Is like traveling out of the country,, there r people in Nigeria who live better lives than people who travel aboard,, infact most of them r suffering,, but does that hvnt traveled or know the struggles will see it as an achievement,, not knowing they r better ... the ones that knows about the suffering living foreign countries r relaxed n comfortable in their homeland praying for the country to be better (self love for single women)
When a person decides 2 relocate outside d country or emigrate, its 4a reason. D possibility of a better life. And everybody wants a better life. Many travel out&find that better life. Some don't. Many stay behind&find a better life. Some don't. There's no hard &fast rule 2 it. Its a phase&about what they set out 2 achieve in d beginning. Marriage is a phase. Getting into a new phase in life is an achievement. people get into it with expectations, with dreams&goals of what they hope 2 achieve by getting into it. And this is normal and expected. So if there are goals&expectations in d beginning, y shouldn't b seen as an achievement? Its like getting a job after school. That's an achievement cos its a new phase with expectations that d job will make ur life better. People get into marriage as a new phase hoping that that phase will take them into other phases. I don't think we have entered any phase in our lives and just said, its one of those things
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by kunleweb: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2018
iwatch:
which elder... If you want us continue, I will give if to you clearly.

last thing I want to do is get into any of those businesses you mentioned... I dive into adventurous niches and business terrains that people like you don't know about and cash out before lazy brains like yours think of getting into.

I am like the innovator of this pure water business you listed, which I am very sure that the dudes that started it have long left it for you to scramble for the crumbs and fight in a new territory.

I don't do businesses that everybody is doing...

In a few years time, you will walk into one of my business franchise with your family and buy my product because you can't contain the risk of dealing with traditional methods that has been left unattended to for centuries.

I have superior reasoning to yours as a contrarian investor.

Pure water as against Table water.

By the way, i have a machine fabrication business and will be producing farm equipment too 2019

You can't near my sole,trust me,you'll die trying.

Why you're forming high and mighty on the local scene, i'm resuming commodity exportation. Oode.

5 Million Yams yearly alone cancels those rubbish you typed, work the maths out.

Now get lost.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2018
babasolution:

you not a man,you are weak male

Do you understand my post? I believe you don't.

And what's your definition of a man?

It's better you leave the wise individuals to talk than to disgrace yourself because of likes which won't add anything to your life.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by omoharry(f): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2018
cronsberg:
Because believe it or not, numerically there are more women than men to the extend that if all men were to marry a woman each, there will still remain basically millions of women unable to find husband cuz all the men are taken. Plus the facts that men are likely to end up in prison, more men die than women, plus all the gay men etc. Polygamy offers a solution, but we are made to think its backwards and uncivilized. So here we are, with majority of new borns being females. Makes it look like as if we are really heading towards the prophecy that a dozen women will be chasing after one man because of male scarcity. Funny enough, with all that, women are still foaming hard to get and playing games, which interestingly also contributes to more women being single because men simply are refusing to chase after the hard to get women unlike before.
they are the same..but the number of educated men and employed men limited as compared to the number of educated women that are employed...
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by noruwasman(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2018
Ihatelove:

its my prayer the right dude come your way any moment from now.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2018
Shugavee:
cause the whole world does know!! Nigerian men r nice but their misogynistic character is undeniable!!
This is the problem in this country. U people will just use d actions of a selected few to condemn the whole which is unfair.
This is my reason I don't condemn females because I know there are angels among them.
Besides, we only see what we want to see.

BTW, most Nigerian ladies prefer these women beaters.

They reject gentlemen claiming they are too calm and not swagged enough and accept the advances of their "fantasy" swag guys who later add them to their list of preys.

I know of a lady who rejected a guy claiming he was too calm and gentle for another guy. Right now, she's still praying and looking for a man after she has been used and dumped while the other guy has gotten married.

U claim the guys are not good, what can u say about the ladies?
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by babasolution: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2018
Hanseel1:

Do you understand my post? I believe you don't.

And what's your definition of a man?

It's better you leave the wise individuals to talk than to disgrace yourself because of likes which won't add anything to your life.

you dnt write like a man,its clearly evident,thats why i could infer u a weak male and nt a man
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by omoharry(f): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2018
victorian:
grin grin grin grin grin

Don't mind them. Guys in such category thinks a bazooka dickk cheesy Is all women need. Just be fucvking all styles all day and she will never leave? Na today?
Not all women are controlled by their Pussies.

Of course guys hating on women here are highly frustrated and their only way of venting it out is by cursing women all day long, as if their life's depends on it And trust me, they feel a sense of relief and joy during such fanatic outbursts online.
Later they will open series of threads, seeking for a girlfriend or wife, year in, year out, same monikers or new monikers.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies / Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.