Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? (22954 Views)

Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? / Why Do Ladies Like Sex So Much ,even More Than Men(covertly) / Stop Playing Victim Card, He Didn't Use You. Facebook User Advise Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 03, 2018
Many girls see themselves in Nina's shoes so it's kinda personal for them.
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by sweetilicious(f): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2018
This issue is still going on.Please you guys should leave analysing something that was never real.Let's divert this attention to Voting out Buhari and APC.

6 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Flickzvill(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2018
chiommy123:
I didn't watch the bbn thing. I was only reacting to the ops question
then you shouldn't be here.

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Fitbillionairep: 8:49am On Sep 03, 2018
Nina Toto was seriously scratching her and she needed to drink some cum. She asked miracu if he could help her out , miracu accepted now you all are attacking a good Samaritan. This is why it is not good to help Naija girls

7 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by oluwasegun007(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2018
NINA dumped her boy friend for miracle...

Miracle dumped NINA.....

it's simple nina's boyfriend is the victim. grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Damseldammie(f): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2018
Shit happens.Hence, life continues

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Mercurypanther(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2018
Honestly the mentality of most ladies right now. Is so alarming having s*x doesn't make you a wife immediately or guaranty a secured Relationship . Nigerian ladies now have entitlement mentality immediate after S*X has come to play. That is how one was already thinking of marriage immediately after S*x when we never talked about marriage. We both agreed on to nak oo. Imaging thinking she was doing a favour or giving a Gift, That mentality has to change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by madenigga(m): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2018
Nina that released a video clip calling her ex Collins Negative energy. and over time was saying it over and over again even to the hearing of miracle that their relationship ends after bbnaija.

to me Nina is a gold digger. the moment miracle won she turned around and wanted him to take her serious.

all my ex's deserve this Nina treatment. and all naija guys that have been dumped by gals just as Nina dumped Collins deserve a miracle in their life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 03, 2018
Threebear:
This isn't about playing victim ,the issue is with the way he did it in such a condescending and insensitive way .....I love miracle to the moon and back but what he did was wrong ....

And yes he did use her ,maybe not conciously but she played a big part in making him win ,dude was almost a robot the first few weeks of the show ,their romance and coupling drew him lots of fan fare even without being as interesting as Tobi or Teddy ....
The least he could do if he didn't want to continue the rship was to let her down in a dignified manner.

How would he have done it in a dignify manner?? Seriously I want to learn that's why I asked because ain't seeing it from your perspective and would want to learn. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by madenigga(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2018
oluwasegun007:

Miracle dumped NINA.....

lol...

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by anochuko01(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2018
oluwasegun007:

Miracle dumped NINA.....

your sense dey high voltage; D
the guy is the only direct loser here.
NINA na draw she get
na Miracle win lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 03, 2018
Nina was in a relationship before getting into that house. Miracle knew about the relationship but still went ahead with whatever he was doing with Nina.

Their foundation was very bad. No 'relationship' built that way on pure deceit will last.

Miracle's type can date a married woman.

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by madenigga(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2018
I know bambam had a bf.... before she came to Bbnaija. in fact even Alex did. they all fvcked their favorite Bbnaija crushes knowing that by doing it they are automatically breaking up with their bf'S who might be watching. but this mumu gal was fvck miracle and then later on start talking about her by Collins.

thats the highest point of immaturity and foolishness.

if I am Collins I would go for Bbnaija next year. just the sympathy of he is the bf that Nina dumped is Enuf to make him win the Bbnaija. while Nina continues to fool herself

2 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by sweetilicious(f): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2018
chiommy123:
I think its natural a times to feel attached
I don't even want to support Nina.She had a stable relationship that supported and pushed her.You don't get attached if you are in one.You kill it faster.Miracle should have kept kwayet.Dumping her is not an achievement.Nina should move on.She made that choice and chose miracle. Fullstop......

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:
I knew it could play out this way.
Nina that left her bf for miracle nko ?
worst is that the girl sef no just get sense.

nonsense.
grin grin grin
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Ginaz(f): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2018
Nina got served.

That's all!!!!

i don't even know what people were expecting. Was it not the same Nina that said nothing will ever happen between miracle outside of the house?

That she will go back to her colllins? That miracle is just her everything in the house while her boyfriend Collins is her boyfriend? undecided

This is after they both had sex,, kissed up and down in the house. And after each sex, it would be Nina shouting she missed Collins to biggie and the viewers.

Nina is just dumb. Seriously. You people abusing miracle are mad.

14 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by madenigga(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2018
sweetilicious:
I don't even want to support Nina.She had a stable relationship that supported and pushed her.You don't get attached if you are in one.You kill it faster.Miracle should have kept kwayet.Dumping her is not an achievement.Nina should move on.She made that choice and chose miracle. Fullstop......
Please you guys should leave analysing something that was never real.Let's divert this attention to Voting out Buhari and APC.
ur comment was good until the last part.

Buhari is not your enemy. one man cannot fix a mess in 3years that has been there for 15years
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by KELVONISTIC: 9:07am On Sep 03, 2018
Nina, miracle and the poster are all mad, BBn kill u
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Preferito(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
That is the mistake made...
Hahahahaha..... Correction fluid spotted

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by tgmservice: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2018
nairaland don drop another bomb so una go start to dey waste una time dey argue and giving them traffic
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by madenigga(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2018
koyyes:
Nina was in a relationship before getting into that house. Miracle knew about the relationship but still went ahead with whatever he was doing with Nina.

Their foundation was very bad. No 'relationship' built that way on pure deceit will last.

Miracle's type can date a married woman.
while nina is the type that if she sees another man dats better than miracle she wud not just dump miracle she was release his own instagram video calling him negative energy

2 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by sirusX(m): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2018
madenigga:
Nina that released a video clip calling her ex Collins Negative energy. and over time was saying it over and over again even to the hearing of miracle that their relationship ends after bbnaija.

to me Nina is a gold digger. the moment miracle won she turned around and wanted him to take her serious.

all my ex's deserve this Nina treatment. and all naija guys that have been dumped by gals just as Nina dumped Collins deserve a miracle in their life.

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Born2Breed(f): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2018
Timekeeper:
@nina_ivy_ @miracleikechukwu

I thought BBN was just a show and after show, they go back to their normal lives... I don't understand why ladies are cursing @miracleikechukwu for being honest and transparent to Nigerians....

Like he used her and dump her, wait oo, when is sex a gift or favour? Isn't u want it, I want it and then let's do it... After all @nina_ivy_ left Collins for miracle and karma played it part...

Ain't a fan of both @nina_ivy_ and @miracleikechukwu but the way ladies are been biased is just too much. Always play blame game... @ceec_official thanks for protecting your dignity on a national TV show... @nina_ivy_ no even carry @miracleikechukwu for head like naija ladies carry am.

Why do ladies like playing victim in every circumstances?

Collins right now...

4 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Threebear(m): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2018
ejibaba:

How would he have done it in a dignify manner?? Seriously I want to learn that's why I asked because ain't seeing it from your perspective and would want to learn. Thanks
By not saying anything at all, eventually people will get bored of the shipping and move on ....communicate the break up msg personally to the lady in question not shaming her publicly.

2 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Larryslim(m): 9:23am On Sep 03, 2018
Did she expect Miracle to stick with her or what?
You went into the house,you were shouting "you love your boyfriend and all" and still you were fvcking another guy,and even claim"Miracle is your one and only and your boyfriend is your boyfriend"
And now that the show is over,what did she expect Miracle to do?
Date her?
Only a dumb MF will do that!
Miracle didn't only win the big prize, he also won Free pussy fvcking for three good months!
That guy is blessed!

3 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Fitbillionairep: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2018
chiommy123:
how is that natural
No one was dumped here. If at all anyone was dumped , its Collins. Nina and miracu just helped their selves simultaneously.

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Vested(m): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2018
Threebear:
This isn't about playing victim ,the issue is with the way he did it in such a condescending and insensitive way .....I love miracle to the moon and back but what he did was wrong ....

And yes he did use her ,maybe not conciously but she played a big part in making him win ,dude was almost a robot the first few weeks of the show ,their romance and coupling drew him lots of fan fare even without being as interesting as Tobi or Teddy ....
The least he could do if he didn't want to continue the rship was to let her down in a dignified manner.

So he should have done it by a candlelight table?
My dear, no matter the approach, there will still be an aggressive reaction by most ladies. The circumstance or situation doesn't really matter.

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Threebear(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2018
Vested:

So he should have done it by a candlelight table?
My dear, no matter the approach, there will still be an aggressive reaction by most ladies. The circumstance or situation doesn't really matter.

You're cute kiss
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Proffdada: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2018
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Auxtin85(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Since i no be reactant i no get any reaction to d tin.....im busy trying to count the number of lines here

You fit count am forever. But good to mind your business just as you dey mind your own now. Happy new week

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Wiseonetemmy(m): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2018
A lot of the female responses to this miracle and Nina issue is selfish and biased. How many of you calling miracle names will allow your brother to date Nina Talkmore of a relationship.

No one is a saint when it comes to urge of sex, but when its done in a public atmosphere (especially in Africa), that's crossing a line. That is a whole new level. Will your mum let your brother marry someone like Nina? Food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by QuietHammer(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2018
Ginaz:
Nina got served.

That's all!!!!

i don't even know what people were expecting. Was it not the same Nina that said nothing will ever happen between miracle outside of the house?

That she will go back to her colllins? That miracle is just her everything in the house while her boyfriend Collins is her boyfriend? undecided

This is after they both had sex,, kissed up and down in the house. And after each sex, it would be Nina shouting she missed Collins to biggie and the viewers.

Nina is just dumb. Seriously. You people abusing miracle are mad.

Finally, a lady with a reasonable comm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop A Flirty Line / Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.