Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? (22942 Views)

Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? / Why Do Ladies Like Sex So Much ,even More Than Men(covertly) / Stop Playing Victim Card, He Didn't Use You. Facebook User Advise Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Iamicekid(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2018
To me this is more than Miracle or Nina.. I don’t know why girls thinks they deserve you once you had sex or gone out on one or 2 dates.. please the same way you claim to be in love with that guy is the same way he might not be feeling you anymore.. I don’t see where it’s a crime to breakup expect in Nigeria.. so to make you feel better if he is not into you again he should just stay there and play along abi, isn’t that torture on his own part.. But if na girl dumb a guy they be like am not feeling him again I can’t stay in that kind of toxic relationship and you count it as normal whereby when a guy does that he is heartless abi.. Girls really need to grow up.. it’s a relationship and both sides have the right to leave if he wants to
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by ireneidiva(f): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2018
Timekeeper:

It was natural for her to be detached from Collins to miracle and now it is natural to feel attached Cox she is undetachable abi? When she dump Collins, I guess u wud have said it's natural to be detached.. Isn't it? Chiommy
What is 'cox'?

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by royalamour(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2018
chiommy123:
how is that natural

But it natural for nina to hurt Collins on national TV and even dumping him?

Shior!
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Oyerinde16(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:
I knew it could play out this way.
Nina that left her bf for miracle nko ?
worst is that the girl sef no just get sense.

nonsense.
babe let's b humane, d Nina never denied Collins, she loved her Collins n professed it but when a guy keeps pestering a babe become angry when she mention Collins, the girl had to make a choice, Collins or miracle, she choose miracle, they played d game so well n he won, now u dumped her, I'm a guy but d guy played her n bleeped up big time. did he not ask for sex y did he not refuse knowing he will have nothing to do with her after d show abeg the guy was smart played her had His way won n dumbed her
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Timekeeper: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2018
ireneidiva:

What is 'cox'?

Just like saying because, bcoz, coz

Wait aren't you the Irene on IG cursing miracle on behalf of Nina........ Nairaland Vars don catch you
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by ireneidiva(f): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2018
Timekeeper:

Just like saying because, bcoz, coz

Wait aren't you the Irene on IG cursing miracle on behalf of Nina........ Nairaland Vars don catch you
Learn to write well. No.There are millions of Irenes in the world. I don't follow any bbn person.
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
From my view, Nina is actually the victim here somehow, because Miracle led her on, sort of. Everyone knows the babe is kind of slow and naive, and Miracle played on that weakness. But it is part of life and she is not the first woman that would get played. She will be Ok.
She would have been the victim if she hadn't done the exact same thing to her ex. Miracle didn't like her to start with and she kept throwing herself at him. When honey keeps getting shoved in ur mouth, you lick it and when it begins to hurt ur stomach, you spit it out. Simple. She dumped a loving and supportive boyfriend for someone she barely knew. Karma only served a cold dish, only this time, it was served slightly warm as karma could not wait.
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2018
Threebear:
This isn't about playing victim ,the issue is with the way he did it in such a condescending and insensitive way .....I love miracle to the moon and back but what he did was wrong ....

And yes he did use her ,maybe not conciously but she played a big part in making him win ,dude was almost a robot the first few weeks of the show ,their romance and coupling drew him lots of fan fare even without being as interesting as Tobi or Teddy ....
The least he could do if he didn't want to continue the rship was to let her down in a dignified manner.
err.. what of her boyfriend that gave her virtually everything from his support, to his time love and all? She did the exact same thing miracle has done to her to Collins. Call a spade a spade bruh.. she deserves all she's getting and personally, she deserves more. She even Insulted Collins the guy who loved her by calling him bad/negative vibe on freaking air for the world to hear. She's lucky she didn't get worse.
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2018
koyyes:
Nina was in a relationship before getting into that house. Miracle knew about the relationship but still went ahead with whatever he was doing with Nina.

Their foundation was very bad. No 'relationship' built that way on pure deceit will last.

Miracle's type can date a married woman.
Abeggggiiiii... Where were you when Nina agreed to fvck another man when she knew she had a boyfriend watching? Where were you when Nina kept shouting even to the hearing of Miracle that whatever she has with Miracle ends the moment the show is over? She decided to stick around because she felt Miracle will give her some chunks of good money. BULLSHIT.
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by clemz85(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2018
And all the fuse Nina has not said a word

Silence is golden!
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by madenigga(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2018
clemz85:
And all the fuse Nina has not said a word

Silence is golden!
nina has made a comment. just days breakup is too sweet
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Blackhawk01: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2018
I honestly don't understand how people reason or how fast they jump into conclusion without bases. Op, did you read Nina's reply to the whole drama? where in her writeup did she claim "Victim"? If anything, she told her fans to take shii in good faith and move the fvck on. Are we this lazy, that we find it hard to read before coming into conclusion on matters? This is a pathetic!

INDUSTRIALFAN:
err.. what of her boyfriend that gave her virtually everything from his support, to his time love and all? She did the exact same thing miracle has done to her to Collins. Call a spade a spade bruh.. she deserves all she's getting and personally, she deserves more. She even Insulted Collins the guy who loved her by calling him bad/negative vibe on freaking air for the world to hear. She's lucky she didn't get worse.

Defender of the universe! Pray tell, what did Collins give Nina?
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Blackhawk01: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Abeggggiiiii... Where were you when Nina agreed to fvck another man when she knew she had a boyfriend watching? Where were you when Nina kept shouting even to the hearing of Miracle that whatever she has with Miracle ends the moment the show is over? She decided to stick around because she felt Miracle will give her some chunks of good money. BULLSHIT.

Lol. It will do you a whole lot of good if you'd be honest with yourself in your judgement and quit your partial amnesia. Where the fvck were you when Miracle told her to choose a struggle? Where were you when he told biggie he wanted Nina to define their relationship. Where the fvck were you when Miracle told Tobi and Alex that he loves Nina and nothing changes between them even after the game? And where in God's name was your arse when Nina chose Miracle on stage? Y'all just sit your arses in a corner and act like others didn't watch Bbn.
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Blackhawk01: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
She would have been the victim if she hadn't done the exact same thing to her ex. Miracle didn't like her to start with and she kept throwing herself at him. When honey keeps getting shoved in ur mouth, you lick it and when it begins to hurt ur stomach, you spit it out. Simple. She dumped a loving and supportive boyfriend for someone she barely knew. Karma only served a cold dish, only this time, it was served slightly warm as karma could not wait.

Lol! Miracle didn't like her to start with? really? I hope you know the bathroom kiss wasn't their first kiss? All these people that didn't start watching until week 5 sef. grin cheesy grin

Meanwhile, she wouldn't have been the victim even if there was no ex in the picture. They both had consensual sex, they both enjoyed the sex. The victim game is lame already.

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Lol. It will do you a whole lot of good if you'd be honest with yourself in your judgement and quit your partial amnesia. Where the fvck were you when Miracle told her to choose a struggle? Where were you when he told biggie he wanted Nina to define their relationship. Where the fvck were you when Miracle told Tobi and Alex that he loves Nina and nothing changes between them even after the game? And where in God's name was your arse when Nina chose Miracle on stage? Y'all just sit your arses in a corner and act like others didn't watch Bbn.

you apparently a a big fan of Nina. Whichever way sha, quit being insulting. It changes nothing on or in me if whatever you stated is the actual truth but then, still doesn't change the fact that Nina was and still is a fairweather friend and yes... A delusional gold digger. She deserves whatever she got and possibly more which luckily she didn't get. Maybe my opinion might have been different if she didn't bullshit her ex on national TV over and over again after dumping his ass for a richer famous dude but since that wasn't the case, I dare say she is a mindless brute gold digger and deserves the fermented tea she's been served
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
Blackhawk01:
I honestly don't understand how people reason or how fast they jump into conclusion without bases. Op, did you read Nina's reply to the whole drama? where in her writeup did she claim "Victim"? If anything, she told her fans to take shii in good faith and move the fvck on. Are we this lazy, that we find it hard to read before coming into conclusion on matters? This is a pathetic!

Defender of the universe! Pray tell, what did Collins give Nina?

Defender of Nunu Nina, baba forget Material things. He invested his time emotions and yes his support in her only to get bullshited. Even if everything wasn't as speculated between them, she could have ended it with the guy the same way her fans are saying Miracle should have ended it with her which is with some respect and dignity.
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by DaVinciii(m): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
Threebear:
This isn't about playing victim ,the issue is with the way he did it in such a condescending and insensitive way .....I love miracle to the moon and back but what he did was wrong ....

And yes he did use her ,maybe not conciously but she played a big part in making him win ,dude was almost a robot the first few weeks of the show ,their romance and coupling drew him lots of fan fare even without being as interesting as Tobi or Teddy ....
The least he could do if he didn't want to continue the rship was to let her down in a dignified manner.

How about the way she dumped the guy who put her in the house, supported her even when she insulted him for the entire continent on tv?

2 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Blackhawk01: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
you apparently a a big fan of Nina. Whichever way sha, quit being insulting. It changes nothing on or in me if whatever you stated is the actual truth but then, still doesn't change the fact that Nina was and still is a fairweather friend and yes... A delusional gold digger. She deserves whatever she got and possibly more which luckily she didn't get. Maybe my opinion might have been different if she didn't bullshit her ex on national TV over and over again after dumping his ass for a richer famous dude but since that wasn't the case, I dare say she is a mindless brute gold digger and deserves the fermented tea she's been served

I'm a big fan of both. The one and only YumMinayum, Mama Mina but I love Nii more sha. Was my earlier quote insultive? Oh, mine! I'm sorry, didn't plan to come across in such manner but Nina's matter dey make my head boil at times. My apologies! cheesy grin

Oya back to the matter! Nina was a fairweather friend/golddigger to whom, Miracle or Collins? Cmon! She had no idea Miracle was going to win na. Bullshii her ex? Nina didn't for once speak ill of Collins all through her stay in Biggie's house, up until she completely fell for Miracle and he made her chose a struggle, she would always give shoutouts and apologies to him in the Diaryroom(I didn't like that at a point, being a Mina fan) but she still went on with it until Miracle told her to choose. Even on stage when she chose Miracle at finals, when asked about Collins, she said "We will sort it out when I get to Nigeria". Now the only time she indeed said something silly about Collins was the "negative vibe" comment during their media tour. That was really bad but then, no one is perfect and I'm sure Nii would have right her wrong in private. Nina made silly and rash decisions, those are expected when we prefer to handle issues emotionally instead of logically but those decisions aren't enough to give her a label, let alone the degrading ones you tagged her. And if you truly believe Karma visited Nina, I'll have you know that Karma isn't far from Miracle because he isn't without a blame in all of these...
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Blackhawk01: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Defender of Nunu Nina, baba forget Material things. He invested his time emotions and yes his support in her only to get bullshited. Even if everything wasn't as speculated between them, she could have ended it with the guy the same way her fans are saying Miracle should have ended it with her which is with some respect and dignity.

I'll prefer you call me "Mama". cheesy grin

Lol. Nina's breakup with Collins was certain, whether from Nii or Collins. We all knew there was no way Collins would take her back after the Mina madness. Yes, she said something silly to him, I'd blame that on the "Media tour highness". You and I don't know how they ended their relationship. She didn't deny him, did she? She continuously appreciated his efforts in her getting info on Bbn abi how did you know Collins played a huge role in a participation in the show if not for Nina's unending shout outs in the house?

I'm not telling MeeMee how to breakup with Nina, Heck! It isn't even a breakup because according to him, they were nothing but friends. All these una karma, dumping, dumped, used, victim, victimized poem sef no follow. cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
Blackhawk01:

I'll prefer you call me "Mama". cheesy grin

Lol. Nina's breakup with Collins was certain, whether from Nii or Collins. We all knew there was no way Collins would take her back after the Mina madness. Yes, she said something silly to him, I'd blame that on the "Media tour highness". You and I don't know how they ended their relationship. She didn't deny him, did she? She continuously appreciated his efforts in her getting info on Bbn abi how did you know Collins played a huge role in a participation in the show if not for Nina's unending shout outs in the house?

I'm not telling MeeMee how to breakup with Nina, Heck! It isn't even a breakup because according to him, they were nothing but friends. All these una karma, dumping, dumped, used, victim, victimized poem sef no follow. cheesy grin cheesy
well then, Ma'am, if Miracle had openly said they were nothing, it's only natural that they probably had an understanding but one person sti didn't understand the memo and continued catching feelings. I think she played herself.
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
Blackhawk01:

I'm a big fan of both. The one and only YumMinayum, Mama Mina but I love Nii more sha. Was my earlier quote insultive? Oh, mine! I'm sorry, didn't plan to come across in such manner but Nina's matter dey make my head boil at times. My apologies! cheesy grin

Oya back to the matter! Nina was a fairweather friend/golddigger to whom, Miracle or Collins? Cmon! She had no idea Miracle was going to win na. Bullshii her ex? Nina didn't for once speak ill of Collins all through her stay in Biggie's house, up until she completely fell for Miracle and he made her chose a struggle, she would always give shoutouts and apologies to him in the Diaryroom(I didn't like that at a point, being a Mina fan) but she still went on with it until Miracle told her to choose. Even on stage when she chose Miracle at finals, when asked about Collins, she said "We will sort it out when I get to Nigeria". Now the only time she indeed said something silly about Collins was the "negative vibe" comment during their media tour. That was really bad but then, no one is perfect and I'm sure Nii would have right her wrong in private. Nina made silly and rash decisions, those are expected when we prefer to handle issues emotionally instead of logically but those decisions aren't enough to give her a label, let alone the degrading ones you tagged her. And if you truly believe Karma visited Nina, I'll have you know that Karma isn't far from Miracle because he isn't without a blame in all of these...
Lol.. we all know Miracle has karma coming towards him like a Lebanese boss towards his Nigerian workers. Lol.. Nina's own just caught up faster than anticipated.
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Timekeeper: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
ireneidiva:

Learn to write well. No.There are millions of Irenes in the world. I don't follow any bbn person.

Thanks but u r d one dt need to learn shortcut of words especially when u r on social media
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by okwabayi(m): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
They were both on my bottom list of interesting housemates. Their lives within the house didn't concern me and neither should it while outside.
The OP has time to analyze rubbish. Nina herself sees nothing wrong with the situation, it's stupid girls like the ones who populate Nairaland who are carrying it on their minds.
Check all the threads opened by females on this forum, do they ever make sense? That will give you an idea why this predicament is best ignored.

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Timekeeper: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
okwabayi:
They were both on my bottom list of interesting housemates. Their lives within the house didn't concern me and neither should it while outside.
The OP has time to analyze rubbish. Nina herself sees nothing wrong with the situation, it's stupid girls like the ones who populate Nairaland who are carrying it on their minds.
Check all the threads opened by females on this forum, do they ever make sense? That will give you an idea why this predicament is best ignored.

Read well and stop smoking weed again.. I said women are taking it personal and even cursing miracle..

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by okwabayi(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
Timekeeper:

Read well and stop smoking weed again.. I said women are taking it personal and even cursing miracle..
You didn't need to create a thread addressing the issue, doing so is only encouraging it.
Silence is the best response to this matter. It will silently fade away if ignored. It's the moderator who moved this to the front page I honestly blame.
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Timekeeper: 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
okwabayi:

You didn't need to create a thread addressing the issue, doing so is only encouraging it.
Silence is the best response to this matter. It will silently fade away if ignored. It's the moderator who moved this to the front page I honestly blame.

Weed is bad for you sir
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by kalu61(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
madenigga:

ur comment was good until the last part.

Buhari is not your enemy. one man cannot fix a mess in 3years that has been there for 15years
But he promised to fix them in 4yrs
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Shugavee(f): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Men never disappoint!! I knew she would regret it
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by okwabayi(m): 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
Timekeeper:

Weed is bad for you sir
Engaging you by slinging insults will make me look bad after all is said and done. I'll leave you to your folly.
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:

Learn to read and comprehend okay? Its not that hard even for a typical negro like you.
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by sweetilicious(f): 5:10am On Sep 04, 2018
madenigga:

ur comment was good until the last part.

Buhari is not your enemy. one man cannot fix a mess in 3years that has been there for 15years
Then he should accept change of tactics. RESTRUCTURE the whole system.You can't keep walking in the shadows of the failed 15 years and expect result in the country.
Re: Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? by madenigga(m): 6:00am On Sep 04, 2018
sweetilicious:
Then he should accept change of tactics. RESTRUCTURE the whole system.You can't keep walking in the shadows of the failed 15 years and expect result in the country.

restructuring in Nigeria is born out of greed.

if Nigeria could easily be restructured what stoped Jonathan a Niger deltan form doing it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pick One Nd She's Yours! / Drop A Flirty Line / Tall Man Dick Rises As He Stands With His Short Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.