Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Please Help: How Do I Prove My Love To A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: How Do I Prove My Love To A Girl (914 Views)

My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) / My Fiance Force Me To Take A Death Oath With The Bible To Prove My Innocence / She Is Demanding A Blood Covenant To Prove My Faithfulness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: How Do I Prove My Love To A Girl by Godwin091(m): 2:18am On Sep 04, 2018
I met this girl few weeks ago and we started dating but she asked me to prove my love for her before she can fully surrender her heart to me. I've tried teasing her with sweet words but I guess she want me to prove it with actions. I love this girl so much and I don't wanna loose her yet. Please guys help me out with this because I'm not a guru in girls affair.

Please pardon my grammar and no insult please
Re: Please Help: How Do I Prove My Love To A Girl by AeroplaneApple: 2:24am On Sep 04, 2018
You can prove it by asking her for
Godwin091:
my love for her before she can fully surrender her heart to me. I've tried teasing her with sweet words but I guess she want me to prove it with actions.

I have seen this before.
Asked her to take you out or ask her for money. If she does either of the two or both grin you have proved your love for her.
Re: Please Help: How Do I Prove My Love To A Girl by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 04, 2018
Godwin091:
I met this girl few weeks ago and we started dating but she asked me to prove my love for her before she can fully surrender her heart to me. I've tried teasing her with sweet words but I guess she want me to prove it with actions. I love this girl so much and I don't wanna loose her yet. Please guys help me out with this because I'm not a guru in girls affair.

the lady in question is she beautiful, perhaps a pic of her will do.no undecided
Re: Please Help: How Do I Prove My Love To A Girl by Tonnexy: 3:30am On Sep 04, 2018
The best and most effective way you can prove your love to her is by bringing her to my house.
She will never forget you and she will always be grateful for the link up
Re: Please Help: How Do I Prove My Love To A Girl by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 04, 2018
To the best of my knowledge, there isn’t an exact way to prove love to a girl! Please her to the best you can, but don’t displease yourself. Don’t pretend or hype yourself to who your not!

Some girls see sex as a way of proving love, some make do of cash and gifts, some sweet words and teasing, some just want you to be yourself and love her for who she is.

But as for me, I hate it when a girl tells me to prove my love, turn the table around she’ll be daft and can’t prove anything to you!

1 Like

Re: Please Help: How Do I Prove My Love To A Girl by CAPSLOCKED: 7:33am On Sep 04, 2018
stupidity:
To the best of my knowledge, there isn’t an exact way to prove love to a girl! Please her to the best you can, but don’t displease yourself. Don’t pretend or hype yourself to who your not!

Some girls see sex as a way of proving love, some make do of cash and gifts, some sweet words and teasing, some just want you to be yourself and love her for who she is.

But as for me, I hate it when a girl tells me to prove my love, turn the table around she’ll be daft and can’t prove anything to you!
AND THAT'S HOW TO BALANCE AN EQUATION.
Re: Please Help: How Do I Prove My Love To A Girl by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

AND THAT'S HOW TO BALANCE AN EQUATION.
lol. Morning G!

1 Like

Re: Please Help: How Do I Prove My Love To A Girl by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 04, 2018
lol, she wants you to show the money nothing else.
Re: Please Help: How Do I Prove My Love To A Girl by ritylove(f): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2018
shes indirectly asking you for expensive gifts and stuffs buh will neva say it directly if you dont av dont kill yourself some girls can be very selfish
Re: Please Help: How Do I Prove My Love To A Girl by Godwin091(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
stupidity:

Thanks so much, I really appreciate your comment
Re: Please Help: How Do I Prove My Love To A Girl by Godwin091(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
ritylove:
shes indirectly asking you for expensive gifts and stuffs buh will neva say it directly if you dont av dont kill yourself some girls can be very selfish
Thanks
Re: Please Help: How Do I Prove My Love To A Girl by bigpicture001: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
ur yong,ur fresh,ur strong, b4 u get old and all dix pass away try nd put all this attributes towards making money..that alone makes a complete man.if done every other things will b added onto u....so said my dad as a word of advice to me.
Re: Please Help: How Do I Prove My Love To A Girl by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Godwin091:

drink sniper in her present. she will know you are ready to die for her
Re: Please Help: How Do I Prove My Love To A Girl by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
Godwin091:

Are u guys in primary school? (no insults) lipsrsealed
Seriously u have nothing to prove to her. If she ain't feeling u yet just let it go man... You can't have every girl u like. And please stop setting urself up for failure by putting urself under unecessary pressure bcoz of a girl.
I bet what she means by proving ur self is cash... Bro u better wise. She no like u oo. OYO

Sometimes i don't blame these girls sha u probably have been forming big boy for her now she wants proof u come NL for solution.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Gave Into Temptation And Had Hot Sex With My 53-year-old Mum-in-law / Four Gift Every Nigerian Woman Would Want For Christmas / Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With Her Best Friend’s Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.