Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,325 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Man Shares How He Started Having Sex With His Sister, 23 When He Was 18-years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares How He Started Having Sex With His Sister, 23 When He Was 18-years (1030 Views)

Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? / Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares How He Started Having Sex With His Sister, 23 When He Was 18-years by CastedAyo: 6:47am On Sep 04, 2018
A Nigerian man on Twitter identified as @Segilolanu who is now a Reverend-to-be took to the micro-blogging platform to share how he use to sleep over in his sister's room to have sex with her when he was 18 year old.

Read his tweet below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9660/man-shares-how-he-started-having-sex-with-his-sister-23-when-he-was-18-years-old.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Shares How He Started Having Sex With His Sister, 23 When He Was 18-years by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 04, 2018
what is this word turning into.
he seems rather cool about it. No regret whats so ever. This is not right
level of lust and moral deformity in this society of ours is alarming

1 Like

Re: Man Shares How He Started Having Sex With His Sister, 23 When He Was 18-years by donvicky2007: 7:09am On Sep 04, 2018
Hmmm
What a world we have.
Re: Man Shares How He Started Having Sex With His Sister, 23 When He Was 18-years by gaby(m): 7:20am On Sep 04, 2018
Incestuous taboo...and you can confidently share this with world wide web as a testimony without an iota of shame or regret.

I pity the innocent people and their kids you'd be neverending over.

Perv...
Re: Man Shares How He Started Having Sex With His Sister, 23 When He Was 18-years by kushercain: 8:11am On Sep 04, 2018
Angel Mikey dey prepare already

Re: Man Shares How He Started Having Sex With His Sister, 23 When He Was 18-years by ednut1(m): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2018
Twitter lies

(1) (Reply)

34-year-old Woman Reveals She Masturbates At Work To Help Ease Stress / Loved-up Photos Of Blac Chyna And Her Beau Kid Buu As They Vacation In Hawaii / What Triggers Infidelity In Marriages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.