Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React (21581 Views)

Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha / N317m For Feeding Of Dogs, Horses Ahead Of 2019 Elections- Police, Civil Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Benekruku(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
arinze3131:
I don't really understand Nigerians.if they protest on d streets, they will b killed or arrested for disturbing public peace and if they stay at home U will still b warning them 2 come out. and some useless idiots will b hailing d govt for doing so. 1 tin we should all know z that Biafra z almost here. Biafra z at hand and a day z coming when we will revenge all our people U guys killed.

Keep chest beating.

I don't blame you at all. Losing another 8,000,000 is no big deal for you.

Experts in fleeing when it's red hot.

History never forgets..
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by gidgiddy: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
Benekruku:

Burutai has closed Python Dance.

He is using the Anaconda Twerk this time which is deadlier and squads fire precision is next to 100%

Too bad that he can't use it to stop everyone in middle belt from getting slaughtered by the Herdsmen

3 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by gare(f): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
Thedonchyme:

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/59991-Sit-at-home-Army-Police-Civil-Defense-DSS-meet-dismiss-Igbos-order-46

BUT IF THEY WANT TO SIT AT HOME THEY SHOULD ALLOW THEM, ITS LESS STRESS FOR THE SECURITY AGENCIES, LESS TRAFFIC, OR THEY WANT PEOPLE TO COME OUT AND PROTEST SO THEY CAN KILL AND ARREST, I BELIEVE THIS KIND OF PROTEST IS VERY MATURED AND PEACEFUL, BUT NAIJA SECURITY AGENTS FIT GO FLOG THEM COME OUTSIDE OR ARREST SOMEONE FOR SITTING IN HIS HOUSE, NOTHING THAT CAN NOT HAPPEN IN THIS COUNTRY

3 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by LastSurvivor11: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

Like I said earlier, I think they should be left alone. It is comments like this that makes it seem that Yorubas nay Nigerians care about Biafra. I live amongst Yorubas and I have never heard any Yoruba fret over Biafra. Rather, yorubas are largely indifferent and irritated by the sight of igbos. We are just too diametrically opposed in principles with the igbos. We don’t see life this same way hence we just tolerate each other. I thank God for the tolerance God has bestowed on the Yorubas.

My brother, God has really blessed you with foolishness, I pray you live long to enjoy it..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Shaev7(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Wetin concern you if people want to sit at home...

What exactly is ur concern

Are you looking for your sit at home?
please ask them o. person dey house dem wan force am go out? no be to sit and eat food at home lol
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by osusuallstars: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
i will sit at home that day. come and arrest me
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by emmie14: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

Believe me it is either out of love or greed if some northerners(fizz nation is Hausa). But I can tell you for a fact that if there is any tribe that wants the igbos to leave, it is the Yorubas. We support Biafra wholeheartedly!
That's crude lies. Sword of two edges
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by emmie14: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
sarrki:

My bro

They must abide by the rul s and dictates of our country
there was a country

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by emmie14: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
sarrki:

Aunty so far you are under federal republic of Nigeria

You must abide either by force or coercion

It is a must

It is by force
Which republic? Federal republic of Niger delta oil. We are sitting at home. Ipob is not violent. They are not coming out to disturb your national security or activities. We will put on our generators and watch our televisions. Drink palm wine. Nigeria doesn't have power.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Simbrixton(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lilisticlili:
the Hausa have common relationship with the igbos than the yorubas that don't even travel beyond Ibadan and Ogun state,Lagos is their America and Abuja is UK.

I'm Yoruba myself but I rep truth
Come and mention me at your own peril
and where have you travelled to
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by postmann: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
sarrki:

It is a must

It is by force

Every part of your being has become numb by persistent mental abuse that you have long lost the ability to aspire to a better life.

You have surrendered your hope to a system that is inferior and below the expectations of the enlightened.

You have become a cheap clown to your masters and it pleases your hopeless soul that the keys to your future is secured in the shackles of their imperial clutches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by xcrew20: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

Lol! You just want to believe contrary to all available evidence that Yorubas want you around. Let me tell you something for a fact, my mother is from the SS has always warned me not to ever bring an Igbo girl home. That’s to tell you what other Nigerians think of igbos. Yorubas are tired of your BS hence their apathy and indifference to igbo issues. We are just sick of you.

Those that were happy at the python dance invasion were only baying for some igbo retribution over all the needless insults from igbos, not that they want igbos around. Go to the frontpage and see two different stories of igbos caught with drugs in Far East Asia. Nigerians are not happy with igbos and you know it. You can continue lying to yourself sha.
I''ll rather do drugs than skull mining. You guys have already turned your region to ritual den. What sayest about it Mr. Holier than thou.

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by emmie14: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ttipsy:
all these busy body pple self, is it your sit at home?? allow them to enjoy themselves
Are you begging them?
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by emmie14: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
Simbrixton:
Igbos killed yoruba elders in the first coup and failed to release Awolowo wen ironsi had the chance
foolishness is not a virtue. Resign the membership

2 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
sarrki:

It is a must

It is by force
You guys are just putting your insecurities in display!!!

Your gragra is just energizing them the more!

How many has the Nigerian government killed Still they keep marching on!

Remember Charles Taylor Very soon it will be the turn of Buhari

Continue your mis-interpretation

Na for your eyes e go happen!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by emmie14: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
Simbrixton:
Igbos killed yoruba elders in the first coup and failed to release Awolowo wen ironsi had the chance
Foolishness is not a virtue. Resign the membership.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Simbrixton(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
emmie14:

Foolishness is not a virtue. Resign the membership.
i can see through your greed try bullying someone else its the same greed your father azikiwe displayed tje same greed ojukwu displayed when he attacked ore we yorubas waiting for igbos to change have been disappointed

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by emmie14: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
blacknp:
Are you not at home right now,do you even have a job to go to on that day?
Igbo youths are self employed. We don't look for white collar jobs.

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
neezar:

Another proof that u guys are always envious of the igbos
That guy na Hausa formenting trouble upandan!

He exposed himself further when he said he lives amongst the yorubas

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by emmie14: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
juddy4life:
Can somebody tell me why the country especially, the "afonjas" shiver and tremble at the motion of "BIAFRA"? cry shocked
Oil

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by emmie14: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
Rich96:
Igbos represents Shame , greed, and arrogance!! Let them Go!! Yoruba will be more Strengthened and Peaceful without Them!! Igbo should go develop their erosion Consumed Land of the Rising CRIME , Crime and crime
So shall it be. Let us go

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by emmie14: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
buharitill2023:
nigeria is a secular state and SE does not belong to only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist .
You can't just allow terrorist to have their way.
So if igbos who are law abiding go to their normal activities, the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist will start to attack for going for their normal activities.
Lazy people want to sit at home....period. Stop complaining. You can't change the decision. If you can..how?
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by resurgent2019: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Na guy na Hausa tormenting trouble upandan!

He exposed himself further when he said he lives amongst the yorubas

You must be deluded. So if I live where plenty Yorubas live and I am a Yoruba man myself, I should say I live among Yorubas?

The fact is that you igbos know that you are hated by most but you always deny it. You can continue hiding your head in the sand. My children won’t be igbos in Nigeria or suffer hatred from many other Nigerians. I am inperturbed by the stigma that comes with being igbo.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by resurgent2019: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Simbrixton:
you ooduacalmdown diplomat58 are the main yorubas on this forum that wants igbos to leave and yoruba independence i hope our leaders can help them leave in my life time am sick of them do you know igbos are the highest employees in the civil service and dere narrative of the coup is dangerously flawed they always omit the part where they attacked ore and killed yoruba elders like akintola and ademoyegun

I am really tired of them. But the awareness is going round among educated yoruba youths. I had to rein in a lawyer colleague of mine who was advocating for the purging of igbos from yoruba land on Facebook (He wasn’t afraid of being called a bigot at all). Even in my most animated and agitated state, I have never thought of making any tribally charged comments on Facebook but we now have young educated Yoruba youths who are ready to defy the odds to see igbos leave our land and they would be in positions of leadership soon. Therein lies the problem for the igbos. The present generation of Yoruba youths will not tolerate igbo insolence and hubris. We would purge our land of this intolerant, ungrateful and godless tribe from our land and we would not mind the casualty that would result.

The clock is ticking and our ruthless youths will still assume positions of authority to free us of the malaise of the igbos.

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by ZorGBUooeh: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

Lol! You just want to believe contrary to all available evidence that Yorubas want you around. Let me tell you something for a fact, my mother is from the SS has always warned me not to ever bring an Igbo girl home. That’s to tell you what other Nigerians think of igbos. Yorubas are tired of your BS hence their apathy and indifference to igbo issues. We are just sick of you.

Those that were happy at the python dance invasion were only baying for some igbo retribution over all the needless insults from igbos, not that they want igbos around. Go to the frontpage and see two different stories of igbos caught with drugs in Far East Asia. Nigerians are not happy with igbos and you know it. You can continue lying to yourself sha.
Just look at the long lifeless garbage you wrote becos of ur greatest nightmare..THE GREAT IGBOS.

Apart from making noise online..wotz you and your region doing to actualize igbos exit?Since you claim you guys dont want dem around.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Kennydoc(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

Your mother doesn't want you to bring an Igbo girl home, the same way an average Igbo family will never want their son bring a Yoruba, Bini, Urhobo, Ijaw etc girl home. That doesn't mean anything.
We only need to look at a few popular Yoruba men that married (or are with Igbo women today) and listen to the kind of songs they are singing. Men like FFK, Davido etc will tell your mother that she is wrong in her opinion.

I will rather have my brother do drugs than rituals or terrorism. As much as I hate the fact that many Igbos are involved with drug dealings, it's not the worst vice in Nigeria. Yorubas are still the leading ritualists and Yahoo Yahoo scammers.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by resurgent2019: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Just look at the long lifeless garbage you wrote becos of ur greatest nightmare..THE GREAT IGBOS.

Apart from making noise online..wotz you and your region doing to actualize igbos exit?Since you claim you guys dont want dem around.

What do you want Yorubas to do regarding your Biafra agitation? Are we the ones to help you actualise it? Na wa for you o
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by resurgent2019: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
Kennydoc:

Your mother doesn't want you to bring an Igbo girl home, the same way an average Igbo family will never want their son bring a Yoruba, Bini, Urhobo, Ijaw etc girl home. That doesn't mean anything.
We only need to look at a few popular Yoruba men that married (or are with Igbo women today) and listen to the kind of songs they are singing. Men like FFK, Davido etc will tell your mother that she is wrong in her opinion.

I have heard you.
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by toofit007: 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
Igbokiller:
exactly.ur region or clownish business.those of u who will get sacked will be sacked.and remember to write ipob to send u monthly salary
you said more than this on 30th May, 2018.you should understand that we have gone beyond all this useless threats. Sacking workers that will obey the sit at home will even add more feathers to our agitation..... Do you know that our ultimate prayers is for them to sack workers in mass that day.... We dare the federal government or state government to do it if they got that ball.... Only if you know our plans, you will never advise any government to embark on that suicide mission of sacking her workers. IPOB is seven step ahead of the government of Nigeria, we shall keep on dribbling Nigeria government until she finally falls into our trap. We shall collectively sit at home that day, even heavens knows this. mosquitoes will sit at home, flies will sit at home... As small as virus is, on that day, it shall sit at home. Even the useless governors we have in biafra land will obey ipob command and equally sit at home that day, just watch and see. We control the whole of biafraland nothing can change that, God almighty has given us that power and every order ipob leadership led by our "lord" mazi NNAMDI KANU gives in biafraland is "law" and "authority". And once more we shall prove to the entire world once more that NNAMDI KANU dead or alive controls the whole of biafra land and not this pedophile and terrorist man called BUHARI. Aka the "child rapist". He raped Aisha at a tender age of 9. 14th of September is a date with destiny. Watch Out.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Simbrixton:
and where have you travelled to
your business
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
toofit007:
you said more than this on 30th May, 2018.you should understand that we have gone beyond all this useless threats. Sacking workers that will obey the sit at home will even add more feathers to our agitation..... Do you know that our ultimate prayers is for them to sack workers in mass that day.... We dare the federal government or state government to do it if they got that ball.... Only if you know our plans, you will never advise any government to embark on that suicide mission of sacking her workers. IPOB is seven step ahead of the government of Nigeria, we shall keep on dribbling Nigeria government until she finally falls into our trap.
lol ok.feel free to sit at home that is if u are gainfully employed and lets see the responsible ones with responsible carreer sit home that day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" / Police Block #bringbackourgirls Protesters From Entering Presidential Villa / Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.