Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' (88002 Views)

80% Of Young Girls In My Sec School Were Sexually Harassed By Nigerian Men / What Big Aunties Did To Us!! / These Eye-opening Stories By Men Who Were Sexually Assaulted Need To Be Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Fourwinds: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
Catastrophe1:
Funny thing is that these aunties will have access to matured dickks, but they will choose to molest a small boy. I really don't understand.
na shakara dey cause am

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
eosigwe:
he said he was virgin. It was a good opportunity to explore. Forget those things he's saying. He's looking for sympathy
Doesn't look like his looking for sympathy to me, he never responded to any mentions and his account was created just yesterday and that's his only post. I think it's an active nairalander who doesn't want to expose his identity but dying on the inside. The physiological effect could be progressive, a single event could repeat itself in different forms and shatter onces sense of reasoning. Someone was saying the story is fake because he could have easily recorded the conversation, but forgot in situations like this, your brain will be completely shut out and you won't think as fast as you would. If he knew or suspected this could happen he can easily plan his way out of the situation. Either way I hope he seeks help, it's really sad.

10 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Catastrophe1: 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Fourwinds:
na shakara dey cause am
grin grin
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Totfulguy: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
eosigwe:
but all this niggaz saying they can't get over it.. like WTF... how? you were molested at the age of 4,5,6,7 or even 8 and right now you are 28, 29, 30+ and you saying you can't get over it, you hate women, your John Tommy does not erect, you have lost confidence, yen yen yen. That is total bullshit. Total crap. You guys are weak. You have erectile dysfunction. Quit excessive masturbation. Those situations you experienced as a child are not the cause of your sexual problems right now. I was seriously molested by our househelp for 4 years. Between 4 and 8 years. If I hear say I never get over am. So much weakness in the world mehn. Everyone's seeking sympathy.

Modified.

Please for those misquoting me, I do not support such abominable act. Child molestation is totally wrong. Be it a male child or a female child. It's completely wrong. Offenders should be severely punished. But that you were wrongly touched at 4 and you cannot perform your sexual duty at 34, that is not the cause. You should seek treatment.

You are acutely ignorant of the far reaching impact of abuse. You need enlightenment and education.

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Fourwinds: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wisedove:
80% of boys who are left in the care of a girl are been molested but just 5 percent of them tell people about it. I am saying this here because this is a faceless forum .

My mum usually leave me in the care of a particular girl 4-6 years older than me I guess right from day one, she
was the one that started taking care of me from birth, she's the one doing everything (bathing,feeding etc) because she loved me from birth ....i think around 6-9 she started doing a quickie on me in the bathroom. She's married with kids already.

This is the first time I'm letting this out. A lot of men had similar experience back in the day
I think at that age of 6-9 yrs u were she was already in her teen age...

there is the tendency that she was under " puberty pressure "

it takes special grace for a girl to walk past that teen age without having anything to do with sex...

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by revolt(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Me im a nucca, I refuse to be a victim. 98% of guys have been molested by senior cousins or aunties. Anyways my story begins frrom when I was 5yrs in transition class. I had this seat mate that loved to put her hands in my shorts and put mine in her peepee(as we called it then ). Funny thing is shed het wet. As pikin way no soji I told my mum one day playfully. My mum brought my dad and asked me to repeat what I just said...the next day for school, omo they surrounded me with boys. If i dared look at any girl my Ghana teacher would come up and flog my head. It's really weird how tht old generation trained kids cos till this day I believe thats the reason i grew up extremely shy. Well they thought they'd fixed this but hehe they didn't realise theyd beamed the searchlight on me. ALL my elder cousins living with us then decided to ravish me and my brothers. Sometimes taking turns on me. It got so bad we were divided btw all of them. i was about 7. This went on till i got to 10. Then as a teenager more of my cousins decided I was their toy in the process one even began to block her friends from meeting me. She was in love. Imagine. My last experience was after youth service I was living with my uncle and job hunting at some point my aunt stopped giving me food and it was clear I wasn't welcome. They had this girl that was in charge of everything. She simply told me one day if i want to get food etc id have to bang her. It became so annoying cos somtyms id really not be in the mood and she was a freaking wildling always Hot and shed come and meet me. Id object shed frown omo I won't see food for the next one day. This continued till I had to leave the house and relocate to benin. Against your desire esp for someone you don't like is very irritating.

This is the very reason ill never leave any of my son's with a cousin or aunt. Women make so much noise about their bad uncles but in reality there are more na d aunts than uncles. Trust me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Fourwinds: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Crenzywilliams:

Was aborted, after much talk, fights and beatings Igot from my parents. It was the pregnancy that ended everything, and I think I still resist my parents for the beating, cos they didn’t even know the full story, she even said I raped her, came with her gran mama to make some trouble...
though they should have heard from u...

but u still deserve the beating because they go say why u no talk early enough
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
If you are a guy and you've ever been sexually molested, just know that you are not alone
Modified : Sorry we are not alone 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Fourwinds: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Queenserah26:
Odikwa serious o shocked
has!!! the way those girls especially housemaid they molest boys eeehhh!!! kai

Osanoboah ooook

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
TEYA:

Black men make highest number of rapists? How did you come about that? Na wa o!
google is your friend
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
jmichael259:

Foreskin? Which part of the world is this and how did you manage to remain uncut?
im Zimbabwe we dont cut foreskins of babies. the boy must choose to when he is of age.

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
efavour:
might actually be right, fathers were busy pursuing money and mothers focused on their girl child, boys don't require plenty care they said. But that is actually Bulls hit. Care and protection should be given to all kids no Mather their sex. Always take a proper look at your boys the way you do the girl. Ask them those questions you ask their female counterpart.male child are not born troway expected to make their luck.the same love and care you give the girls should be shown to them too.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Adakintroy:

Has jailing the offenders even for a lifetime healed anyone?
it heals society by removing the parasite from the population

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
Adakintroy:

Now listen friend before you back me up against the wall like we are going toe to toe with one another.

We are men. That means we are the stronger of the two species. Mentally emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. It's a fact. If you read my initial post, I wrote how we have always shielded them. It's because I knew they are capable of what we are capable off. They are weak. Not because they do it, But because they hardly ever admitt. Instead they make us look like the only monster in the play. That's why I said its OK for this event to pup up every now so often so we look ourselves in the eye to judge. Not unto condemnation, but in the truth that everyone is capable of mutual weakness.

Because maybe then the right humility will come. We are not going to chestise anyone yet..seeing that both parties are capable of similar feats.

go ask Samson and Adam why they got overcome by women even though men are stronger than women.
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Adakintroy: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
go ask Samson and Adam why they got overcome by women even though men are stronger than women.

Overcome how?
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Adakintroy:

Overcome how?

thats the question im telling you to take to those men
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by ISISs(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
eosigwe:
Nwanne, yagazie
grin
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by DeeMain(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
eosigwe:
but all this niggaz saying they can't get over it.. like WTF... how? you were molested at the age of 4,5,6,7 or even 8 and right now you are 28, 29, 30+ and you saying you can't get over it, you hate women, your John Tommy does not erect, you have lost confidence, yen yen yen. That is total bullshit. Total crap. You guys are weak. You have erectile dysfunction. Quit excessive masturbation. Those situations you experienced as a child are not the cause of your sexual problems right now. I was seriously molested by our househelp for 4 years. Between 4 and 8 years. If I hear say I never get over am. So much weakness in the world mehn. Everyone's seeking sympathy.

Modified.

Please for those misquoting me, I do not support such abominable act. Child molestation is totally wrong. Be it a male child or a female child. It's completely wrong. Offenders should be severely punished. But that you were wrongly touched at 4 and you cannot perform your sexual duty at 34, that is not the cause. You should seek treatment.

In your mind you are a smart alpha know - all male, right? Wrong man, you know nothing about what you are pontificating about. You know nothing about what trauma and abuse can do to a young vulnerable mind. As our makeups are different so is the way each of us reacts to abuse.

You might have been lucky or nature may have given you a resilient psychology or perhaps you are ignorant of how those early sexual experiences have distorted you.

Whichever one it is, just stay humble and be open to learn from other people's perspectives and truths.

5 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Bullhari007(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
SGR1:

did i hear you say kogi

Which part of kogi exactly are you talking about?
Kogi West cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by SGR1: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
Bullhari007:
Kogi West cheesy cheesy grin

lol point me to the best of them all.... Mention the local gov area or community cheesycheesy

my bag are packed and ready just waiting for your direction lol
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by MrMacinterchi1: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Kewtt:
Your mum doing a quickie on you?
U didn't read that right. U should read again but now slowly.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by MrMacinterchi1: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
Crenzywilliams:

Was aborted, after much talk, fights and beatings I got from my parents. It was the pregnancy that ended everything, and I think I still resist my parents for the beating, cos they didn’t even know the full story, she even said I raped her, came with her gran mama to make some trouble...
I keep it all within, how am I suppose to tell anyone how I was made to suck co*k when I was just 7?

Damm! The last line doesn't sound good at all.
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Kewtt:

Hahahaha if I had an aunt like lalas247 doing the do...be rest assured I will not gonna leave the do.... But if it was someone like p.ocohantas I'd be acutely traumatized...if not suicidal
Lalas247?cheesy.. U like better tin ooocheesycheesy.
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ugosample:

The point is....

A lot of guys who were molested were molested by either males like them, or what people will call less attractive women; like eniola badmus

it's a sad thing
we hear more of male adults sexually molesting male kids than female adults molesting male kids. Anyway any adult molesting a child should be prosecuted irregardles of gender. Having said that, it will be hard to believe a full grown man to accuse a lady of overpowering him and raping him.
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Kewtt: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
lefulefu:
Lalas247?cheesy.. U like better tin ooocheesycheesy.
Yelz
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by MrMacinterchi1: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
jmichael259:

Foreskin? Which part of the world is this and how did you manage to remain uncut?

He once mentioned being from Zimbabwe. And, most male are uncut. Don't see it as a new thing.
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by anjilgreat(f): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
efavour:
might actually be right, fathers were busy pursuing money and mothers focused on their girl child, boys don't require plenty care they said. But that is actually Bulls hit. Care and protection should be given to all kids no Mather their sex. Always take a proper look at your boys the way you do the girl. Ask them those questions you ask their female counterpart.male child are not born troway expected to make their luck.the same love and care you give the girls should be shown to them too.

You are right. I have always known that both male and female children are faced with one form of sexual molestation or the other but never knew how alarming the rate is for male children.

This thread should give lessons to us as parents and future parents that:

1). We should Pay equal attention to both our male and female children and make them our best friends. This will make them open up to us and share their fears.

2). We should protect our innocent children from trusted and unsuspecting relatives, friends, house helps and neighbours. We should never leave the duty of bathing our kids in the hand of anybody but us alone.

3). Whenever they tell us anything no matter how crazy and unserious it may sound, we should never sweep it under the carpet but take it serious and follow it up to the end. This alone can build up their trust and make them more assertive.

On a final note, we owe the future generation of children the duty of protection, love and care. We cannot afford to fail them. We can change the narrative and create more awareness by letting parents who are not nairalanders to know the things happening around their innocent children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by NigPatriot(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
eosigwe:
All this niggas with feminine attitude. One said his aunt was always making him suck her breasts when he was young so he grew up hating girls with big breast. Lol. Breast and toto is now a cause of depression. It's ok

Why do you chat like a dumb person?

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Uglymugg: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you enjoyed it although it was force. thats how men become rapists because in his mind, "I enjoyed forced sex, so this girl MUST also enjoy forced sex". which is bad.
lol Dr. Phil dropping truth bombs on every page. grin grin grin
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by RayJinble(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
Qz

5 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
That's terrible. I never knew houshelps could be this terrible.

Things happen dear, thanks take care
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
lefulefu:
we hear more of male adults sexually molesting male kids than female adults molesting male kids. Anyway any adult molesting a child should be prosecuted irregardles of gender. Having said that, it will be hard to believe a full grown man to accuse a lady of overpowering him and raping him.

Very hard especially an adult. But young male being raped by female is not uncommon, just that men bottle up much more.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.