Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' (88080 Views)

80% Of Young Girls In My Sec School Were Sexually Harassed By Nigerian Men / What Big Aunties Did To Us!! / These Eye-opening Stories By Men Who Were Sexually Assaulted Need To Be Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by inereunwa1(m): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2018
Sigmabond:
One BAD THING I've noticed on this thread is the DEAFENING SILENCE of all these self-acclaimed FEMINISTS on Nairaland that do not even know the real meaning of feminism. Say no to molestation of all sorts. Let the insults start!
don't be surprised if some of them can't comment because some of them themselves are guilty of molesting the young kids

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by otherway: 6:52am On Sep 06, 2018
eosigwe:
LMAO...so toto itself is now one of the leading cause of depression. Wonderful

See let's start believing it o, you know some men are born with prick but with female DNA so biko let's just sympathize.

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 06, 2018
otherway:

I'm really scared because for a guy to have a phobia for BOoBBY cos of an episode of sexual molestation is unbelievable. Please get over it biko cos Boobby is bae.
Lmao..as in ehn.. I don't understand this people at all.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 06, 2018
eosigwe:
it leave me wondering how can"toto" cause depression. How? they should seek treatment. Such experience is not the cause of their sexual problems. But na dem dey rush you ooo

Bro, We are different people.. We were all born with different level of physical and mental strength.. The way an incident affects you might be different from the way it affect others...
Assumption is a big problem amongst us, think broad

6 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Kaycee7(m): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2018
The biggest problems facing male molestation are denial and ignorance. Due to the fact that most male victims of female abuse feel that they enjoyed the act, they're either not aware of the negative effects on their psyche or just choose to deny them.
The guys insulting other guys for sharing their stories don't even know what issues they themselves have. They probably don't even see their issues as problems that should be attended to.
Even if you're lucky enough to be among the few that miraculously came out of the experience unscathed, that doesn't mean the psychological effects don't exist.
One of the most predominant effects of Child Abuse is that it is transitive. Most victims tend to grow to be child abusers themselves. Which would explain the rampant child rape cases we have in the country today. It's the effects of previous abuse cases coming back to roost.
So please, nobody should ridicule anyone sharing their story. The most dangerous person is the person who doesn't even know he's a danger to others. All these "I'm okay" guys really need to take a closer look at themselves. It's almost impossible not to be affected by abuse.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by fkelly(m): 7:09am On Sep 06, 2018
[img][/img]
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Mmlanrehh(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2018
For them it was the end but to me I still possess a very sharp photographic message. I think its high time we start paying attention to the boychild
Boys are also victims of Molestation
Say No to Child Molestation

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Upsidedown9ja(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2018
nelsonebby:
At age 7 in 2002 I think.

Me and my friend gift were forced to suck one girl vagina at the back of the compound my parent rented

I remember when I was my turn to suck for the 2nd time, I just quickly ran away to our apartment and closed the door
Lol.

I can never forget that day.

My mom later told me she died during childbirth a year later after we packed out of the apartment
this your English don finally confuse me.
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Kaycee7(m): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2018
eosigwe:
so much weakness in the world now. Everyone is seeking sympathy
Thought you're vehemently opposed to molesting the girl child. Well, it will interest you to know that most of those pedophiles are victims that did not have their cases attended to. They don't even know that they're just propagating a heinous cycle. But of course, you think men sharing their experiences is just weak guys seeking sympathy.

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Bullhari007(m): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2018
@12 my friends paid Olosho #200 to disvirgin me, after that, I became an Expert on totology , b4 mom forced marriage on me, I have chop more than 300 kpomo , different sizes and varies... I'm in earlier 30s , successful in business, with beautiful wife and 4kids, but not done with women I'm thinking of marrying wife No2 from Calabar or kogi I heard their women are $ex-maniac , I need someone to equal my prowess on bed.. my wife prefer co-wife than side Chick

5 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by tiger2080: 7:29am On Sep 06, 2018
I was molested at the age of 7yrs by my neighbour 3 sister Juliet, caro,Kate we were so close then they eat in my house an I also eat there.they watch film in my house too.when nobody is at home they take me inside their room to act b.f.I remembered all what was going on they will pull my short nika and suck my dick made me sleep on them an insert my dick inside their pussy.you no by then I don't usually release sperm because I was so young they will Bleep me round till my dick got red,kiss me, suck an lick me. gave me malt an milk.i could not tell anybody this even my parents.I later got over it until the girls now started school an later we pack out of d compound.the other girl was an ss2 girl by then I was 9yrs she was 17yrs.she will tell how handsome I am that she like me sometimes she wll tell other student that am her brother. she protected me when I was in school and does not let other senior student to flog me.she Bleep me inside d garden,class after closen,and also took me to her house when her parent not at home.she Bleep d living hell at of me an she gave me money 24hrs buy me ice cream,eggroll,meat pie so many.her name was ife. but am grown up now.

5 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by nelsonebby(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
this your English don finally confuse me.

Nor vex jawe. I just dey rush type because I wan make front page
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Sneh7(m): 7:45am On Sep 06, 2018
nelsonebby:
At age 7 in 2002 I think.

Me and my friend gift were forced to suck one girl vagina at the back of the compound my parent rented

I remember when It was my turn to suck for the 2nd time, I just quickly ran away to our apartment and close the door
Lol.

I can never forget that day.

My mom later told me she died during childbirth a year later after we packed out of the apartment

grin grin angry angry My brother run oh, infection is real

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by otherway: 7:46am On Sep 06, 2018
tiger2080:
I was molested at the age of 7yrs by my neighbour 3 sister Juliet, caro,Kate we were so close then they eat in my house an I also eat there.they watch film in my house too.when nobody is at home they take me inside their room to act b.f.I remembered all what was going on they will pull my short nika and suck my dick made me sleep on them an insert my dick inside their pussy.you no by then I don't usually release sperm because I was so young they will Bleep me round till my dick got red,kiss me, suck an lick me. gave me malt an milk.i could not tell anybody this even my parents.I later got over it until the girls now started school an later we pack out of d compound.the other girl was an ss2 girl by then I was 9yrs she was 17yrs.she will tell how handsome I am that she like me sometimes she wll tell other student that am her brother. she protected me when I was in school and does not let other senior student to flog me.she Bleep me inside d garden,class after closen,and also took me to her house when her parent not at home.she Bleep d living hell at of me an she gave me money 24hrs buy me ice cream,eggroll,meat pie so many.her name was ife. but am grown up now.

What is this thing about milk and malt? Chai girls don spoil tey tey but they will be fronting decency.

11 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Tejiriseth(m): 7:48am On Sep 06, 2018
dude thats one of the wierd way In Which the Human Psychology works...
I am currently dating such a victim and those mood swings almost crushed the relationship.. But we good now....
Maybe small experience and you would understand berra.!
eosigwe:
but all this niggaz saying they can't get over it.. like WTF... how? you were molested at the age of 4,5,6,7 or even 8 and right now you are 28, 29, 30+ and you saying you can't get over it, you hate women, your John Tommy does not erect, you have lost confidence, yen yen yen. That is total bullshit. Total crap. You guys are weak. You have erectile dysfunction. Quit excessive masturbation. Those situations you experienced as a child are not the cause of your sexual problems right now. I was seriously molested by our househelp for 4 years. Between 4 and 8 years. If I hear say I never get over am. So much weakness in the world mehn. Everyone's seeking sympathy.

Modified.

Please for those misquoting me, I do not support such abominable act. Child molestation is totally wrong. Be it a male child or a female child. It's completely wrong. Offenders should be severely punished. But that you were wrongly touched at 4 and you cannot perform your sexual duty at 34, that is not the cause. You should seek treatment.
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by tesppidd: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2018
pilarnig:
I was also molested as a child, Anty Awawu... That was her name, I can never forget now I'm married with kids
lol

are you still in severe pains?
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by sharpwriter(m): 7:50am On Sep 06, 2018
gaby:
Meanwhile some of these aunties are here reading our stories o..
Sure
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by wolverine1987: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2018
toyflare:
Warning! Long post alert!
Men get molested, and we hide it because it's either unbelievable or sounds ridiculous. My life as a kid until adulthood wasn't funny at all. First, it was the neighbor's housemaid, I was about 7 at that time and my parents were busy with work so I had to stay at my neighbor's house after school till our house maid is back from school. One day I went there, the maid called me into the kid's room and took away my clothes, made me lay down and did things I didn't understand as a child. It was confusing, and I really didn't understand what she was doing but I remember she was on top of me unclad swinging back and forth. This continued after a while, then I told mom. She didn't understand me, so I stopped going there myself and our maid told my mom she met me outside when she came back from school. I guess this made her believe me, so I had to wait in school then.

Then I was molested again by my own friend angry f4cking best friend turned gay! I was 10 then, and my friend was 6 years older. He was enrolled in a boarding school, I guess he learned the shit from there. When he came back he would always come to the house as usual when I noticed when we play, he touched my genitals and I wasn't comfortable with it. One day I went to his house, he was alone and locked up the place, said he wants to show me something in the room and I followed him. He went to the kitchen and brought a knife, told me to take off all my clothes or he will stab me. I was like haha very funny and he started swinging the knife and told me he joined a cult group and I shouldn't dare him. I was scared as fvck, took my clothes off with speed, he ordered me to lay on the bed and started the thing (can't go into detail cause it makes me sick) but I cried so much. Then after it he was like don't worry, you will start enjoying it soon. So I stopped going to his house but he kept coming to my house and I would lock my self inside the room and my dad will come knocking that my friend is here and I should come out. Then he started begging me that his not in any cult group, but was attracted to him. I didn't care to listen to him! So one day he came with a fancy toy and told my Lil bro he got it for him, but won't give it to him unless I followed him home. So my Lil bro asked me to go get the toy for him and I refused so he started crying, I couldn't tell him what was going on. He was very little at that time and wanted his toy, so I agreed to go, but my plan was to take the toy and fight with my friend if he tried anything stupid angry, so I went with my brother (my friend lives across the street) but when we got there he insisted I come in alone or he won't give it to me. My brother was like okay grin I'm going home grin. So I went in and he locked the door, I asked him for the toy and he said he won't give it to me unless I let him touch me again, I said no!!! And headed for the door, he grabbed me and pushed me to the chair I tried pushing him off but he was very much stronger than I was. Long story short, he did it again, gave me to the toy, I went to him, gave it to Lil bro and he hugged me. I went into the room and cried seriously asking God to forgive me. But it didn't stop here, it continued for years until I got older and strong enough and fought him one day before it all ended. Up till now, I still haven't told my brother what really happened.

Then again 3 years ago I was raped by my church group leader! I won't mention the church. This woman is married and older than my own mother! All her 3 kids are schooling in the UK! Her husband is a manager in one of the top oil companies ( Name withheld). At my workplace, I was working in the customer care sector and meet clients daily. Lots of sugar mummy's wanted me to be there son, some told me directly others where hiding about it but opened up later. This woman was just good to me and at the same time always preaching to me about Jesus so I didn't suspect her in any way. She invited me to her church because I just moved to the state recently and didn't have a church at that time. So I started worshipping at her church, so one day she invited me to her house fellowship and I went, after the fellowship she asked me to wait behind so I could help her tidy the place and I did before I left she gave me 4k for TP, I refused but she insisted so I took it. I kept going for house fellowship every week and she always gave me TP (4k, 6k, 10k). Every time I asked her why she gave me so much just for transport, she will say she's encouraging me because she knew I wasn't earning much.
So one day I went for house fellowship, as usual, I stayed behind to arrange the place, then took the plates to the kitchen. I noticed someone walk into the kitchen and turned off the light I was like, ma did you off the light? She said yes. I said okay... But I'm still using it, she didn't answer me and kept walking close to me then suddenly hugged me. I just stood, and was like ma is there any problem, she said no! And kept hugging me. After a while she let me go and I rushed off the kitchen and started gathering my stuff to go home. But when I wanted to open the door, I noticed it was locked! I searched for the keys and it wasn't where it supposed to be. I started calling for her and told her I couldn't find the keys, she said she kept it in her daughter's room I should go there and take it. I went there to look for it but couldn't find the keys, so I told her and she said she's coming to get it but she didn't come out, she was inside her room and refused to answer me. I stood there thinking of what to do next, then my girlfriend started calling me! I told her I just left the fellowship and she was shouting at me that it's almost 11 pm and I'm not back yet, I pleaded with her that we had a meeting blah blah blah. I ended the calling and started calling madam to come open her door let me go home for christ sake. The woman no gree, I called my roommate and told him the situation of things and he told me not to worry, I shouldn't answer my girlfriends call again, he will call her and tell her my phone was stolen and they beat me up but I'm home sleeping.
I was there waiting in the sitting room till past twelve before she opened the door almost unclad and was smiling at me. At this moment I was already angry angry asked her to open the door let me go and she started shouting at me before I knew it she slapped me! And my body went cold instantly. She said I should forget about going home today except I do what she says. Then the next minute she started begging me that she's sorry, she's lonely and needed someone to talk to. I couldn't say anything, as she was begging her hands were already going inside my Jeans. I was like Ma please I beg you in the name of God please stop let me go. I started preaching to her that she's married and this is evil the woman stood up and started crying that she's sorry it's the devil's hand work.
At that point, I thought everything was fine but I need to leave immediately! She told me the key is in her child's room and where to get it. I didn't trust going into that room alone, but I went anyway, the key wasn't where she said it was. And I as I was about leaving the room to go tell her, she's already at the door, then walked in and closed the door. She told me I can't go, and she hasn't had sex in a long time, so If I don't want her to tell her husband I raped her I should allow her do what she wants or she will call her husband and scream on the phone.
My eyes flashed before my eyes again, I tried talking to her again and she started calling him on the phone and put it on speaker phone so I can see she's not playing about it. I thought of going to prison and losing my job and worse ending up in the news. Then I accepted on the condition we use protection, she already had everything with her, even a lubricant! Then I knew she planned the whole thing. The sad truth is at that time I was still a virgin and never had sex with a woman.

Again sorry for the long post, but before you ask what's the name of this movie I really don't care if you believe it or not! And if you think it has no physiological effect then you're very wrong. I'm very withdrawn and find it extremely difficult to trust anyone. I have no friends! I don't ever near a church or want to hear anything about churches. (she attends a big church and I see her on TV sometimes singing praises). The moment I see an older woman I look at you in disgust, and before you say anything I'm already hating you. It's been years and I'm battling depression, so I need sleeping pills to sleep properly. At some point, I turned to drugs and later stopped because of its effects physiologically.
Being forced against your will to have sex is rape! And men get raped too and I don't think it's fun when it's a woman your mother's age and if that's a fantasy for you then you need to get your brain examined.
my brother you really went tru a lot, I can just imagine how traumatizing it can be.... just when you though you've heard it all u hear something that shocks u.... I pray you get tru the trauma in one piece

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by gaby(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Teaser4(m): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2018
I never experience such sha.... no one molest me.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2018
toyflare:
Men get molested, and we hide it because it's either unbelievable or sounds ridiculous. My life as a kid until adulthood wasn't funny at all. First, it was the neighbor's housemaid, I was about 7 at that time and my parents were busy with work so I had to stay at my neighbor's house after school till our house maid is back from school. One day I went there, the maid called me into the kid's room and took away my clothes, made me lay down and did things I didn't understand as a child. It was confusing, and I really didn't understand what she was doing but I remember she was on top of me unclad swinging back and forth. This continued after a while, then I told mom. She didn't understand me, so I stopped going there myself and our maid told my mom she met me outside when she came back from school. I guess this made her believe me, so I had to wait in school then.

Then I was molested again by my own friend angry f4cking best friend turned gay! I was 10 then, and my friend was 6 years older. He was enrolled in a boarding school, I guess he learned the shit from there. When he came back he would always come to the house as usual when I noticed when we play, he touched my genitals and I wasn't comfortable with it. One day I went to his house, he was alone and locked up the place, said he wants to show me something in the room and I followed him. He went to the kitchen and brought a knife, told me to take off all my clothes or he will stab me. I was like haha very funny and he started swinging the knife and told me he joined a cult group and I shouldn't dare him. I was scared as fvck, took my clothes off with speed, he ordered me to lay on the bed and started the thing (can't go into detail cause it makes me sick) but I cried so much. Then after it he was like don't worry, you will start enjoying it soon. So I stopped going to his house but he kept coming to my house and I would lock my self inside the room and my dad will come knocking that my friend is here and I should come out. Then he started begging me that his not in any cult group, but was attracted to him. I didn't care to listen to him! So one day he came with a fancy toy and told my Lil bro he got it for him, but won't give it to him unless I followed him home. So my Lil bro asked me to go get the toy for him and I refused so he started crying, I couldn't tell him what was going on. He was very little at that time and wanted his toy, so I agreed to go, but my plan was to take the toy and fight with my friend if he tried anything stupid angry, so I went with my brother (my friend lives across the street) but when we got there he insisted I come in alone or he won't give it to me. My brother was like okay grin I'm going home grin. So I went in and he locked the door, I asked him for the toy and he said he won't give it to me unless I let him touch me again, I said no!!! And headed for the door, he grabbed me and pushed me to the chair I tried pushing him off but he was very much stronger than I was. Long story short, he did it again, gave me to the toy, I went to him, gave it to Lil bro and he hugged me. I went into the room and cried seriously asking God to forgive me. But it didn't stop here, it continued for years until I got older and strong enough and fought him one day before it all ended. Up till now, I still haven't told my brother what really happened.

Then again 3 years ago I was raped by my church group leader! I won't mention the church. This woman is married and older than my own mother! All her 3 kids are schooling in the UK! Her husband is a manager in one of the top oil companies ( Name withheld). At my workplace, I was working in the customer care sector and meet clients daily. Lots of sugar mummy's wanted me to be there son, some told me directly others where hiding about it but opened up later. This woman was just good to me and at the same time always preaching to me about Jesus so I didn't suspect her in any way. She invited me to her church because I just moved to the state recently and didn't have a church at that time. So I started worshipping at her church, so one day she invited me to her house fellowship and I went, after the fellowship she asked me to wait behind so I could help her tidy the place and I did before I left she gave me 4k for TP, I refused but she insisted so I took it. I kept going for house fellowship every week and she always gave me TP (4k, 6k, 10k). Every time I asked her why she gave me so much just for transport, she will say she's encouraging me because she knew I wasn't earning much.
So one day I went for house fellowship, as usual, I stayed behind to arrange the place, then took the plates to the kitchen. I noticed someone walk into the kitchen and turned off the light I was like, ma did you off the light? She said yes. I said okay... But I'm still using it, she didn't answer me and kept walking close to me then suddenly hugged me. I just stood, and was like ma is there any problem, she said no! And kept hugging me. After a while she let me go and I rushed off the kitchen and started gathering my stuff to go home. But when I wanted to open the door, I noticed it was locked! I searched for the keys and it wasn't where it supposed to be. I started calling for her and told her I couldn't find the keys, she said she kept it in her daughter's room I should go there and take it. I went there to look for it but couldn't find the keys, so I told her and she said she's coming to get it but she didn't come out, she was inside her room and refused to answer me. I stood there thinking of what to do next, then my girlfriend started calling me! I told her I just left the fellowship and she was shouting at me that it's almost 11 pm and I'm not back yet, I pleaded with her that we had a meeting blah blah blah. I ended the calling and started calling madam to come open her door let me go home for christ sake. The woman no gree, I called my roommate and told him the situation of things and he told me not to worry, I shouldn't answer my girlfriends call again, he will call her and tell her my phone was stolen and they beat me up but I'm home sleeping.
I was there waiting in the sitting room till past twelve before she opened the door almost unclad and was smiling at me. At this moment I was already angry angry asked her to open the door let me go and she started shouting at me before I knew it she slapped me! And my body went cold instantly. She said I should forget about going home today except I do what she says. Then the next minute she started begging me that she's sorry, she's lonely and needed someone to talk to. I couldn't say anything, as she was begging her hands were already going inside my Jeans. I was like Ma please I beg you in the name of God please stop let me go. I started preaching to her that she's married and this is evil the woman stood up and started crying that she's sorry it's the devil's hand work.
At that point, I thought everything was fine but I need to leave immediately! She told me the key is in her child's room and where to get it. I didn't trust going into that room alone, but I went anyway, the key wasn't where she said it was. And I as I was about leaving the room to go tell her, she's already at the door, then walked in and closed the door. She told me I can't go, and she hasn't had sex in a long time, so If I don't want her to tell her husband I raped her I should allow her do what she wants or she will call her husband and scream on the phone.
My eyes flashed before my eyes again, I tried talking to her again and she started calling him on the phone and put it on speaker phone so I can see she's not playing about it. I thought of going to prison and losing my job and worse ending up in the news. Then I accepted on the condition we use protection, she already had everything with her, even a lubricant! Then I knew she planned the whole thing. The sad truth is at that time I was still a virgin and never had sex with a woman.

Again sorry for the long post, but before you ask what's the name of this movie I really don't care if you believe it or not! And if you think it has no physiological effect then you're very wrong. I'm very withdrawn and find it extremely difficult to trust anyone. I have no friends! I don't ever near a church or want to hear anything about churches. (she attends a big church and I see her on TV sometimes singing praises). The moment I see an older woman I look at you in disgust, and before you say anything I'm already hating you. It's been years and I'm battling depression, so I need sleeping pills to sleep properly. At some point, I turned to drugs and later stopped because of its effects physiologically.
Being forced against your will to have sex is rape! And men get raped too and I don't think it's fun when it's a woman your mother's age and if that's a fantasy for you then you need to get your brain examined.

This Bullshit is why I said sexual harassment of males is a thing, but is tainted by liars.

After your second experience as child you would be extremely paranoid and wary of predators. Yet you somehow let yourself into a situation with an older woman? A fellow being toasted by sugar mummies. You are a lying motherfucker in the same class as the false rape bitchess

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by sbashir10(m): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2018
toyflare:

Well, your story sound really true, but i still believe you're a jonzing man, at this age of information technology, that's why my phone is my best friend, I'd record anything i find strange, the old woman who you claimed molested you would stab herself on the foot, and will pay for it.

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Catastrophe1: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2018
Funny thing is that these aunties will have access to matured dickks, but they will choose to molest a small boy. I really don't understand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Offpoint: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2018
eosigwe:
but all this niggaz saying they can't get over it.. like WTF... how? you were molested at the age of 4,5,6,7 or even 8 and right now you are 28, 29, 30+ and you saying you can't get over it, you hate women, your John Tommy does not erect, you have lost confidence, yen yen yen. That is total bullshit. Total crap. You guys are weak. You have erectile dysfunction. Quit excessive masturbation. Those situations you experienced as a child are not the cause of your sexual problems right now. I was seriously molested by our househelp for 4 years. Between 4 and 8 years. If I hear say I never get over am. So much weakness in the world mehn. Everyone's seeking sympathy.

Modified.

Please for those misquoting me, I do not support such abominable act. Child molestation is totally wrong. Be it a male child or a female child. It's completely wrong. Offenders should be severely punished. But that you were wrongly touched at 4 and you cannot perform your sexual duty at 34, that is not the cause. You should seek treatment.
I've finally see someone who reason like me, how can shít that happened like 10-20 years ago affects your sex life?

They were molested by female, I was molested by both gender as a guy... my uncle son made me suck his dìck for straight 1 year while I was 7, no one would believed me.

My grandpop last wife daughter, made me her intimacy gadget at 8, she kept doing that shít until I moved out of the village then.

At 10 I still face same shīt from my uncle's daughter, she was 15 or so.. this was the worst of 'em all cuz I was to share bed with her. she molested me almost every night until I left her dad place at 12.

None of these shít affects my sex life, I've done all I can to get rid of the psychological trauma and I've overcome it.

9 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Topaz08(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2018
Kewtt:

Your mum doing a quickie on you?

You didn't read his story or you don't understood what he wrote. Not his mum but the lady his mum put him under her care.

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Auladimeji(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2018
toyflare:

You're a big disgrace to men
Can't you arrange rugged men to treat that man fvckup
You're looking for sympathy
You're a weakling

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Kaycee7(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2018
Offpoint:

I've finally see someone who reason like me, how can shít that happened like 10-20 years ago affects your sex life?

They were molested by female, I was molested by both gender as a guy... my uncle son made me suck his dìck for straight 1 year while I was 7, no one would believed me.

My grandpop last wife daughter, made me her intimacy gadget at 8, she kept doing that shít until I moved out of the village then.

At 10 I still face same shīt from my uncle's daughter, she was 15 or so.. this was the worst of 'em all cuz I was to share bed with her. she molested me almost every night until I left her dad place at 12.

None of these shít affects my sex life, I've done all I can to get rid of the psychological trauma and I've overcome it.
But you recognized the fact that you were traumatized. It's not everyone that has dealt with theirs. So don't judge them with your yardstick

5 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by SavoG(f): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2018
I was sexually molested by my cousin who is female too. Just so she doesnt tell her mum that i was being molested sexually by a man in the compound they lived. Have been sexually molested by many people while growing up but i usually just accept it and move on, perhaps because i didnt really read meaning into sexual activities. Now am indifferent to sex. Could sleep with anybody without having any sort of attachment. Also i can sleep with any gender though by reason of maturity and being saved by God have given up on all those stuffs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Offpoint: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2018
Kaycee7:
But you recognized the fact that you were traumatized. It's not everyone that has dealt with theirs. So don't judge them with your yardstick
Yeah, why will one choose to carry such a burden? will it change anything? shít has happened and can't be undone. best is to let go off it. how can 25+ years can't handle shít it wasn't he's fault?

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Kaycee7(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2018
Offpoint:

Yeah, why will one choose to carry such a burden? will it change anything? shít has happened and can't be undone. best is to let go off it. how can 25+ years can't handle shít it wasn't he's fault?
You speak of it as if it's a backpack that one can unsling at anytime. Besides, just like burdens, we all night not be carrying the same weight. So just because you think you're done dropping your baggage doesn't make others still struggling with theirs any lesser. Just appreciate the fact that you're lucky to have all that behind you.

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Offpoint: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2018
Kaycee7:
You speak of it as if it's a backpack that one can unsling at anytime. Besides, just like burdens, we all night not be carrying the same weight. So just because you think you're done dropping your baggage doesn't make others still struggling with theirs any lesser. Just appreciate the fact that you're lucky to have all that behind you.
Anyways, I wish anyone going through that shít quick recovery, cuz I believe the more you keep carrying it, the more damage it's gonna done to you, the more it's gonna consume you and if care is not taken... it's gonna make you a monster.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 233
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.