Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! (7750 Views)

Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Is Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook A Fraud? / Between Saraki And Jonathan: Is Goodluck Jonathan An Accident Waiting To Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by soloqy: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2010
Okija_juju:

This ban has been long overdue. I think[b] the ban should encompass the whole sporting federation and not just NFF/Super eagles. [/b]
The question is every time that there is a sporting competition involving Nigeria, the federal government pulls out millions/billions of naira for our flags to be flown proudly at these competitions and they always come back with nothing.
When was the last time Nigeria achieved anything of worth in any competition? The last Olympics was testament to the decay in the sorts ministry. I think he should ban not just football.

What about swimming, table tennis, athletics, volleyball, basketball, lawn tennis, golf, e.t.c. Its like Abacha died with our sports.
I say the ban was a move it the right direction. Investigate the past administration, bring in technocrats to run the new administration, renovate/build sports complexes around the nation, and lets hope that this would be the end of this present plague of bad luck following us in every sporting competition.  

All those sports and associations dont get 1/20th of the amount expended on football and NFF.

For the umpteenth time, if Government sacks NFF, probes LULU or intimidates LULU to resign, the thieves will still run to FIFA and FIFA will ban so Jonathan says hey, we need t o change this NFF and restructure the sport so the best thing to do is pull out by ourselves(before any ban) That gives us options to hurry up whatever we need to do while FIFA still ponders at the situation and in no time(believe me), go back to FIFA and tell them we are now ready to play ball(with a brand new NFF).

tbk, you need to chill out. There are a lot more important things than football.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by Gayigaskia(m): 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2010
Do you really think Jonathan is gonna fix this problem? This is a bigger problem than what many here portraying it be. If the problem is corruption ( and it is part of it) then isn't that affecting all the sectors in this country? are we going to suspend all the political parties for 2 years to address the short comings at INEC? Are we going to suspend all Universities because 90% of students in Nigerian schools and Universities cheat during exams?
And for those saying Northerners this, Southerners that, isn't all these so called leaders politicians our common problem? Are they not all from the same  
political , educational system of Nigeria? Please guys even if you are celebrating your own as President remember that this country is a democracy now everyone can be a President regardless of his tribe or religion. Please tell the truth because the way i see Jonathan right now is no different than Shagari .
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by Kilode1: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2010
It makes no sense, but who is surprised anyway, undecided

Jonathan and his friends in government are terminal retards, and to think some folks applaud him for this?!  shocked shocked

If NFF can't be restructured, then STOP FUNDING them, na by force?? let them seek funds from the sorry local leagues they organize like every self respecting Football Federation, angry   just STOP FUNDING NFF!!!

No matter how much sugar you add to faeces, you are still eating shit!

but why I dey analyse this arrant nonsense sef,
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by kobikwelu(m): 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2010
i tink its politics at play

when jonny wanted to inquire about the funds expended on NFF,

lulu comes up with FIFA hogwash in his face

jonny: oga lulu hafa with the xx billion naira i gave your commision
lulu: oga we used it

jonny: na wa, oo, ok how much remain,

lulu: we used it all

jonny: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ehhhh!!! you used wot all,  better start telling me how you spent it now now!!!! do u tink money is easy to raise

lulu: sir, according to FIFA regulation xyz sub section f, how we spend the money you give us in NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

jonny: jesus!!!, ok you can go

(enter his adviser)

jonny: what insolence!!!!! does he know that he heads a common commission and i sign his budget.
advisor :what happened sir,

jonny:  shatap my frien!!! angry angry angry angryissue a memo to the min of info immediately,  tell her to tell nigerians that i have disbanded the eagles for , 2 YEARS

advisor:  shocked shocked shocked shocked :osir, calm down, do you know what you are doingFIFA would ban us,
jonny: WELL ITS A SMALL PRICE TO PAY FOR CRUSHING THAT FLY, I WILL TEACH HIM A LESSON, I HAVE DEALTH WITH OGBULAFOR,BANKOLE BANBAZA AND MANY TITANS HE WILL REGRET,

advisor:, ok sir,  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed (about to leave)

jonnny: and one more tin, GET ME EFCC,ICPC angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by mensdept: 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2010
Kilode?!:

It makes no sense, but who is surprised anyway,  undecided

Jonathan and his friends in government are terminal retards, and to think some folks applaud him for this?!  shocked shocked

If NFF can't be restructured, then STOP FUNDING them, na by force?? let them seek funds from the sorry local leagues they organize like every self respecting Football Federation,  angry   just STOP FUNDING NFF!!!

No matter how much sugar you add to faeces, you are still eating poo!

but why I dey analyse this arrant nonsense sef,

It's not that simple. It's not about simply not funding them and its over. We need better results from our leaders, from Aso Rock to Glass House.
NFF will definitely get their funding from willing donors, especially those seeking writeoffs or kickbacks. They will also receive money from CAF, the West African Soccer Groups, FIFA, and even European teams like Chelsea who may donate for "African Youth Development".

The leagues are "sorry" in management and infrastructure, but certainly not lacking in raw talent. The national teams have promising and performing talents as well, along with some decent local coaches who can coach. The problem is NFF and FIFA rules and regulations that sustain invincibility of FAs.

There's no real other alternative to ridding what would have amounted to the perpetual rule of LULU and co., which would have put Nigerians (players, officials, etc) in danger. Imagine Nigerian players being stranded at airports, hotels, and stadiums because of the ignorant members of NFF who care only about their pockets and position.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by mamagee3(f): 12:03am On Jul 02, 2010
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Banned for 2 years![/size] grin

These are images of losers! tongue
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by kobikwelu(m): 12:08am On Jul 02, 2010
ok

i just finished going through FIFA's warning to france,

imagine, the french football head, HONOURABLY resigned (a word obviously missing in our politicians dictionary) after their dismal outing,

here in naija, the man sit tight entrench himself,

no apologies
no reflection,

even the french players decieded to forfeit their bonuses from sponsorsshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

try suggest that one for eagles camp,

THEY GO LYNCH YOU undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by mensdept: 12:14am On Jul 02, 2010
abi
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by naijaking1: 12:46am On Jul 02, 2010
lexyy:

what moral right does the fed govt have to call the NFF board corrupt.
the NFF could not do better than the fed govt

So, we all agree that both the NFF and fed govt. are corrupt, right? Your problem is that the govt. took action against the NFF and it's corruption? Are you saying it's better to leave both untouched, and that the current status quo of corruption and inefficiency should continue forever?

Some of us that praise this action do so, because it could serve as a nidus for the emancipation of our country from corruption. Yes, let the banning and sanctions begin and spread to all nooks and crannies of Nigeria.

First the NFF, then the ministry of sports, then education, health, industry, works, etc.
We just have to begin somewhere, because the current situation is unacceptable. Sorry, many people's ox will be gored in this excersise
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by Ibime(m): 1:02am On Jul 02, 2010
You guys are tripping. . .

The Sports Minister went with Okocha to complain to FIFA about the wanton corruption in NFF. . .

FIFA told em to get Government agencies to deal with members of NFF if there is any evidence of fraud.

A such, we were expecting EFCC to be let loose on NFF after the World Cup. . . . we were expecting subterranean threats and blackmail by Govt Security forces against NFF members. . . . what we werent expecting is for GJ to use a sledgehammer to kill a mosquito. . .

Lets just hope that GJ is calling FIFA and NFF's bluff by this announcement, and that he has no real intention to carry out this 2 year ban threat.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by Princek12(m): 1:43am On Jul 02, 2010
The million dollar question is that  has Jonathan outlined his plans to improve the Super Eagles during the 2-yr ban? How can he be sure that the Super Eagles will not be worse off after two years? He may have a good intent, but this surely an imprudent way of effectuating his intent. I didn't know Jonathan was this stupid.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by Rastamann: 1:44am On Jul 02, 2010
Italy did not have its players stranded needing Government to come pick them up while stranded

Italy did not have stadiums arranged for friendly being cancelled on the eve of the match.

Italy did not have disputes in accomodation because they had disagreement with hotelliers

Italy did not hire coach 3 months to world, who only had 3 weeks with the players, paid him like he was going to win the world cup, gave him a Semi finals target, but he crashes out at the group stage earning only 1 point out of 9. Yet promising to give him 4 more years contract when the coach is clearly advising us to look inward for solutions to our problems.

The ban is not a purnishment on players, it is only a way to circumvent FIFA rules and reposition football. In Europe FA chairmen act based on the will of the fans, but Sani Lulu wants to answer to nobody yet depends on Government to fund football.

He can't have it both ways.

I'd like to see your thoughts when FIFA bans Nigeria. And when they ban us, it won't just be the Super Eagles. it'd be the Under 17, 21 and 23 team affected too, the Super Falcons and Falconets, the CAF champions league and ALL international friendlies.

A whole generation of young players hoping to play for Nigeria will see their hopes crushed. beleaguered Nigerian clubs will not be able to test their might against continental opposition. Without exposure like that, the number of young players snapped up to big clubs in Europe will be greatly reduced. Untapped talent will wither.

Prospective Super Eagles players will not be able to train together; with no international friendlies, the only time these players can leave their clubs  to do anything with Nigeria is at the end of the season. Non-participation in the Junior World cup and Olympic qualifiers will ensure than many talents will lie forgotten.

And all these are acceptable to you because of the NFF issue. An issue that could easily have been solved by having the EFCC and ICPC audit their books, arrest and prosecute the corrupt ones. There's no way Sani Lulu could have run the NFF from jail. That would have been a legal solution acceptable by FIFA. Instead we're on the verge of deep poo.

We'll see.

For radical change to take place, some people must suffer! My only worry here is that the whole of Nigeria should be suspended for five years.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by mbulela: 2:09am On Jul 02, 2010
would be glad if the supporters of this ban can kindly answer these question below.
I beg, no insults o!
i no get power.

if Sani Lulu has perfected his script as claimed in the post above, what stops EFCC from bringing him to book?
Does FIFA prohibit criminal investigations?
Why not send EFCC after Lulu and his fellow crooks while allowing them hold their positions from cell,next door to Bode George?
How in God's name does this move solve anything?
In addition to sending EFCC after Lulu,why not just starve NFF of funds (i know they will still have FIFA grants to chop but it will not be enough)?
Why not make an example with Lulu to an extent that loafers will be scared of running for NFF elections?
Do the supporters of this silly move realise that if the impending FIFA ban is lifted in 10 years time, Lulu's board will still be reinstated as a pre -condition for lifting the ban?
by the way, since there is corruption in NASS,should we just disband the national assembly and let Jonathan and his friends make the laws?
Oh! disband the Nigerian police and customs too.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by ogmyth: 2:33am On Jul 02, 2010
Please those saying is 50/50 should explain?
PRESIDENT JONATHAN HAS 3 OPTION;
1) He can send the EFCC at the NFF Board member and force them to resign or abandon their ambition.
2) He can lobby the State Government who own the various State FA, to ensure that they vote for the people he want.
3) Ban them for 2 years and receive FIFA sanctions and kill the career of young players, he wants to protect.

It seems to me like option 3 is bad move.
This is the third move the man is making that seems to me like a bad move for a WISE MAN.
Spending 10 billion on an independence celebration is outrageous
Going to UK for summit with the Governors, is a disgrace.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by chelseabmw(m): 2:41am On Jul 02, 2010
yakubu my guy
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by Kilode1: 2:48am On Jul 02, 2010
mens dept:

It's not that simple. It's not about simply not funding them and its over. We need better results from our leaders, from Aso Rock to Glass House.
NFF will definitely get their funding from willing donors, especially those seeking writeoffs or kickbacks. They will also receive money from CAF, the West African Soccer Groups, FIFA, and even European teams like Chelsea who may donate for "African Youth Development".

The leagues are "sorry" in management and infrastructure, but certainly not lacking in raw talent. The national teams have promising and performing talents as well, along with some decent local coaches who can coach. The problem is NFF and FIFA rules and regulations that sustain invincibility of FAs.

There's no real other alternative to ridding what would have amounted to the perpetual rule of LULU and co., which would have put Nigerians (players, officials, etc) in danger. Imagine Nigerian players being stranded at airports, hotels, and stadiums because of the ignorant members of NFF who care only about their pockets and position.

I'm sorry. It is that simple.

NO sensible club owner will stand aloof and allow some yeye FA boss to squander, embezzle or fritter donated funds and fees away. (clubs run FA's in serious countries) also, no corporate sponsor and or Foreign benefactor club will perpetually donate to a non-performing footbal association. I say cut off the Government funding!! and let the sharks deal with the whales.

Also FIFA does not see clear criminal prosecution of fraudulent practices and theft as government intervention. they understand that countries have a duty to enforce contract codes, and financial crime laws.

by the way, those FIFA rules you mentioned where made for FA's, and societies that respect and champion common-sense, not clueless fools like Lulu and Jonathan.

Jonathan had several sensible options but he chose to pick the retarded one. Typical Nigerian leader with a military-firebrigade mentality.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by asunaobi(m): 3:24am On Jul 02, 2010
Good job Jonathan and thank you for saving Nigerians another two years of embarrasment. WELLDONE! Take your time, kick any ass that need to be kicked, dump all those tired legs and give our young talented boys a chance to swhowcase their skills and make us proud.

That is exactly the way to go, because it gets worst before it gets better. If this step was not taken, Nigerians will still see the likes of Kanu Nwankwo playing in Cup of nations and shameless NFF leaders still hanging around.

I just pray and hope now that Jonathan does the real right thing by letting who the cap fits to wear it irespective of your family status or tribe.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by Princek12(m): 3:28am On Jul 02, 2010
asunaobi:

Good job Jonathan and thank you for saving Nigerians another two years of embarrasment. WELLDONE! Take your time, kick any backside that need to be kicked, dump all those tired legs and give our young talented boys a chance to swhowcase their skills and make us proud.

That is exactly the way to go, because it gets worst before it gets better. If this step was not taken, Nigerians will still see the likes of Kanu Nwankwo playing in Cup of nations and shameless NFF leaders still hanging around.

I just pray and hope now that Jonathan does the real right thing by letting who the cap fits to wear it irespective of your family status or tribe.

so Jonathan don become coach, abi? Can you articulate to us how these move will improve the Super Eagles?
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by semid4lyfe(m): 3:58am On Jul 02, 2010
Very foolish move by Jonathan!

He's the President and could have forced the NFF board to resign instead of resorting to this blatant & dictatorial method that will only set our football back.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by laptop4nigeria: 5:59am On Jul 02, 2010
Check out Nigeria Could face FiFA Expulsion at http:///b3j096
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 02, 2010
kobikwelu:

i tink its politics at play

when jonny wanted to inquire about the funds expended on NFF,

lulu comes up with FIFA hogwash in his face

jonny: oga lulu hafa with the xx billion naira i gave your commision
lulu: oga we used it

jonny: na wa, oo, ok how much remain,

lulu: we used it all

jonny: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ehhhh!!! you used wot all,  better start telling me how you spent it now now!!!! do u tink money is easy to raise

lulu: sir, according to FIFA regulation xyz sub section f, how we spend the money you give us in NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

jonny: jesus!!!, ok you can go

(enter his adviser)

jonny: what insolence!!!!! does he know that he heads a common commission and i sign his budget.
advisor :what happened sir,

jonny:  shatap my frien!!! angry angry angry angryissue a memo to the min of info immediately,  tell her to tell nigerians that i have disbanded the eagles for , 2 YEARS

advisor:  shocked shocked shocked shocked :osir, calm down, do you know what you are doingFIFA would ban us,
jonny: WELL ITS A SMALL PRICE TO PAY FOR CRUSHING THAT FLY, I WILL TEACH HIM A LESSON, I HAVE DEALTH WITH OGBULAFOR,BANKOLE BANBAZA AND MANY TITANS HE WILL REGRET,

advisor:, ok sir,  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed (about to leave)

jonnny: and one more tin, GET ME EFCC,ICPC angry angry angry angry angry

lol!!!!! This is not true sha, i believe its not for a selfish reason
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by Dgunnerz(m): 6:52am On Jul 02, 2010
Is dis a progress or wat cn we kal dis?Tink abt this my pple.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by tkb417(m): 7:24am On Jul 02, 2010
tbk, you need to chill out. There are a lot more important things than football.

exactly
Jonathan need to relax, there a lot more important things he can channel his fustrations on
why football. Let him go and fight those lawless lawmakers or give me light 24hrs

as bad as our football is, i still want to watch the green and white green hoisted

na only us dey lose? Cameroon, CIV, France, England are not smiling after this WC and they are not banning football
Let the man allow EFCC do thier thing

FIFA cannot ban us if EFCC invites NFF to come and tell us about how they spend money; im sure FIFA will support a move to cleanse the house of fraud

the blanket ban is retrogressive, ill conceived, abrupt and will never be a panacea to better national teams

The rot in the NFF is a reflection of the macro Nigeria; You cannot isolate football and expect miracles to happen

at the end of whatever years we are gonna be in the doldrums. i can bet that footie admin will still be in the hands of corrupt people
The 9ja factor will still be there
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 02, 2010
They don't care/ they ain't gat no fcking choice.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by Abuse: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2010
Irrational decision from Nigeria's No.1
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by prof007: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2010
its rather unfortunate to see graduate talk like the average nigerians,if fifa wants to ban nigeria because of interference government should just stop funding it and lets see how those thieves that should have been shot on a good day survive,i think some people are benefit from the corruption that goes on in nff that is why they open their foul mouth in public,do they know that those in authority have information that are embarassing to the nation and they feel this is the best way to save our football
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by Gbawe: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2010
I have seen the list of the 11 man caretaker interim board to be sworn in on Monday . I am happy to see Okocha and Siasia on the list but dissapointed that Sani Ndanusa is included as I feel he is part of the rot that must be discarded. Odegbami ,dissapointingly,  did not make the list .

The list was announced on Lagos TV this morning. Some analyst felt Okocha and Siasia should have being excluded since they have no experience of sports administration . I disgree . In fact , the problem with our football , and much of our Sports, is the employment of men and women who do not have a background in Sports.

I am not really aware of some of the other men and one woman named suffice to say that it appears they are Northerners . When the list is out in print and online we will analyse those who are on it. Personally I am a little dissapointed with the list because , aside from Okocha and Siasia, it appears Northerners form 80% of this reform committee. I just don't see how that makes sense given the situation on the ground. Why must Northerners always administer our Sports when folks from the South have more Sporting success for Nigeria , especially at international level ? Why ?

To me it appears as if Jonathan is not really breaking away from past practices that ruined our football with the list I have seen. I hope I am wrong.

With Ndanusa on the list and many other deserving non-Northern names absent , I think Jonathan has caved in to pressure to produce a business-as-usual team that will ensure that the input of the likes of Okocha and Siasia will be disregarded by expedient appointees who know nothing about football. We may be back to square one. 

Populist actions , that are then betrayed as insincere by subsequent business-as-usual appointments/directives/listlessness , appears to be Jonathan's modus operandi. Why should Northerners always administer our Sports when they are the least qualified/experienced to do so ?  If Jonathan wants to move us towards a merit-based system that will save our football/sports/nation  then he should break away from the past by appointing the best men and women available always ,wherever they come from,  for influential position . Simple.  Ethnic politics will get us nowhere. Jonathan wants Nigerians to reject ethnic politics and make him President in 2011 . He has do the same for Nigeria with his appointments otherwise it is obvious he is not the leader we need .

Na interim board dem call am so hopefully more deserving folks will come on board later .
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by emmydee(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2010
yes, if FIFA go ban Nigeria sef, mek them ban us.
e don too much for naija football administrators.
mek we no get mass heart attack .
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by mbulela: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2010
make Okocha leave this NFF matter concentrate for him nite club bizness.
That one pay me pass.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by saintchux(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2010
SUPER EAGLE

Is ist supper eagle of Nigeria or super eagle of FIFA. Can susper eagle exit without Nigeria. If government can spend money on sport, why can't they interfere. Somebody will be staying somewhere ruining this country and claiming non government interference in sport.

Let FIFA ban us for 10 year if they like, Nigeria is an emerging force in the world. FIFA will come back begging us to host their tournament.

Let GEJ use this opportunity to re brand Nigeria. Ghana is making progress in everything, because thngs are working well in the country and everyone is giving the best.

People are crucifying kaita, what of yakubu, what will you say about the goal he missed. It just simple last of patriotism.

When Fasheun came back from Angola and said Yakubu should not go for world cup, people want to stone Fasheun, but you can be the judge now.

FIFA SHOULD LET US BE. IT IS OUR COUNTRY, IT IS OUR SUPER EAGLE. DO FIFA LOVE SUPER EAGLE MORE THAN NIGERIA.  WHERE IS SUPER EAGLE WITHOUT NIGERIA. I LOVE MY COUNTRY
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by sportlover: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2010
this is a welcome development FIFA may not sit well with the ideal but for how long will the NFF hold we innocent Nigerians to ransom .

i think enough is enough of the bribes and corruption up there. if FIFA stands for transparency they should just stand and support the

government move to stop corrupt sport administrators who can not deliver on the job only there to loot

what happened to the u20 u16 teams we have, so the NFF want's to tell not only we Nigerians but the whole world that we do not have people

who can play with pride and respect for our country. they put one hand in front the other hand for back to collect bribe wicked people God will judge

them. let the president ask them to account for the money they were given.

i support the president decision
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! by beewhyfocs(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2010
Nigeria - a country with 150 million population. Unfortunately, the same 150 million presidents rules the country. Or why cant we just allow GJ to be the president he is and allow him to work.

Let FIFA ban us if need be and we would know its for a cause of football sanity in the country. Who would loose afterall? Is it not the NFF cabal? I read some pleading for the youth. Have they ever paraded our best footballers? Is it not their people they call?

Lets wait and see. Are we not the ones that call for revolutions all the time? Why then are we scared of FIFA ban even if it last 5 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mark And Bankole Got $30m Monthly From NNPC? / The Heroes Of Biafra(part 1) Lt Col Rolf Steiner Of Biafra 4th Commando / What State Is The Most Backward State In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.