Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,780 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (99375 Views)

It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To / No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2018
sisisioge:

Don't mind them! We the full stop gang with endowed brains rock real men's world regardless jare grin grin
No truer words, No better validation.
You defiled curves and shapes, I could attest. You turn me on, anytime anyday.
You truly rock, Milady.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by oshe11: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
shocked shocked shocked

That's too much grin
Lol....

Women!!!

If una get small, una go say im no reach but when given more, U'd say its "TOO MUCH"
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by sisisioge: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2018
unbitchable:

No truer words, No better validation.
You defiled curves and shapes, I could attest. You turn me on, anytime anyday.
You truly rock, Milady.

Biko stop immediately... If we were teenagers, your attestation would have been misconstrued. Which curves I defiled? Which turn I turned you? Go and sin no more, I refuse to take offense sad
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
sisisioge:

Biko stop immediately... If we were teenagers, your attestation would have been misconstrued. Which curves I defiled? Which turn I turned you? Go and sin no more, I refuse to take offense sad
Biko, don't take offense. The meaning being that "we thought curves and shapes are perfection but seeing you makes them imperfect". And as such I could attest.
The fact is I've sworn to love you till you love me back..
My Chocoberry for a reason.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by tintingz(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Why do most guys here assume she doesn't have brain?

Is it that you guys know her personally or what?
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
dear God, please remember me too cry
of all things u want GOD to remember u fro is boobs and ass? hmmmmmmm, it is well
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by sisisioge: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
unbitchable:

Biko, don't take offense. The meaning being that "we thought curves and shapes are perfection but seeing you makes them imperfect". And as such I could attest.
The fact is I've sworn to love you till you love me back..
My Chocoberry for a reason.

Not vexing...enjoy your afternoon and the rains.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
sisisioge:

Not vexing...enjoy your afternoon and the rains.
I will. Hopefully soon, we shall both enjoy the whether-for-two..
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Mitchsin(f): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Movic1:
Men like me are more attracted to your Brain than your Boobs,ass whatever Even if you have full stop as breast i don't care... The brain of a woman matters most.. What's the use of big boobs without brain....

Modified

Can't stop laughing, more than 20 quotes and majority are calling me a liar The truth is that every man has a different background, different upbringing, different mode of behaviour and life itself is about choices. We all have Irresistible qualities we want in a woman, yours can be different from mine.. there are still men out there, who don't find big boobs or big ass attractive, we sometimes refuse to accept this fact... Don't live in the shadows of people's judgement. Make your own choices in the light of your own wisdom.

Uhmm.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Mitchsin(f): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
milemimi93:

Edit your topic..

"Thanks God for giving" not "Thank God for forgiving".

Lmao,beht why grin
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Mitchsin(f): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Movic1:
Men like me are more attracted to your Brain than your Boobs,ass whatever Even if you have full stop as breast i don't care... The brain of a woman matters most.. What's the use of big boobs without brain....

Modified

Can't stop laughing, more than 20 quotes and majority are calling me a liar The truth is that every man has a different background, different upbringing, different mode of behaviour and life itself is about choices. We all have Irresistible qualities we want in a woman, yours can be different from mine.. there are still men out there, who don't find big boobs or big ass attractive, we sometimes refuse to accept this fact... Don't live in the shadows of people's judgement. Make your own choices in the light of your own wisdom.

Truth be told.. Biko,let them know.. Life is not about boobs and ass..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by prettyletty: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
Endowed body with handicapped brain.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
milemimi93:

This is what most women don't know.

Your beauty can't keep a man. Beauty fades.

Your brain is what holds a man down.

Wat some men actually don't know is dat; most women whether fine or ugly wants to get married to a rich guy. dats y the try as much as the can attract de guys. lyk bleaching, makeups n body enlargement
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by tolguy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
generationz:

continue lying there
he is not lying ma
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by InMyOpinion(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Movic1:
Men like me are more attracted to your Brain than your Boobs,ass whatever ...

Bros what about this...talk true smiley

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
tosyne2much:
Yes you heard me right tongue
datz too harsh now. Haba.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by jaymic93(f): 3:04am On Sep 08, 2018
Movic1:

Modified

I don’t doubt you. I have seen your type and they are rare. Don’t allow anybody to change your views.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by ZULIK: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nawa oo so she dey thank God for giving her this lovely body and she is using it to promote weakness and providing 4g network OH
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by ZULIK: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
It's to harsh
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by ZULIK: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
It's too harsh
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:52am On Oct 26, 2018
If I was her I will thank God too. Having a beautiful body is not easy.
She should not forget to maintain it also in the means of good food, adequate hydration and exercise. God gives but if you don't take care of the gift it won't last for long.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.