Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (98810 Views)

It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To / No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Cbanklee(m): 12:38am On Sep 07, 2018
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Reeberry: 12:44am On Sep 07, 2018
Movic1:
Men like me are more attracted to your Brain than your Boobs,ass whatever Even if you have fullstop as breast i don't care... The brain of a woman matters most.. What's the use of big boobs without brain....
You aren't sincere with yourself.

Oya, tell us you don't care if she don't have kittykat.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by SirL0neWolf(m): 12:51am On Sep 07, 2018
zazzi:
Does ass sag? Some people just like band wagon
Too bad

See this guy, you never see ass wey dey reach back of knee before.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by SirL0neWolf(m): 12:52am On Sep 07, 2018
AmazingELixir:

Thesame way a man's balls will sag and the joystick wrinkled the more... don't always seize every opportunity to castigate a woman, felicitate and appreciate the beautiful creation of God as illustrated in that lady's full plumpy boobs and protruding backside, that lady is a violent work of art and a beauty for any discerning man to savour from afar like us over here or at close quarters the way her guy or any lucky fella does.

OK sir, noted. Good one!
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by sprints2: 12:52am On Sep 07, 2018
Body of a 21 year old - Brain of a 5 year old: Scott Adkins on his Ex Girlfriend (Accident Man).....
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by nanauju(f): 1:04am On Sep 07, 2018
Movic1:
Men like me are more attracted to your Brain than your Boobs,ass whatever Even if you have fullstop as breast i don't care... The brain of a woman matters most.. What's the use of big boobs without brain....

Since when did men start caring about brains

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by koolaid87: 1:15am On Sep 07, 2018
nanauju:

Since when did men start caring abolut brains

No mind them, make dem dey fool themselves

Why click the thread if not to check out the boobs and butt.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Gengz(m): 1:26am On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=milemimi93 post=70952835]

This is what most women don't know.

Your beauty can't keep a man. Beauty fades.

Your brain is what holds a man down

You're absolutely right
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

i am more attracted to the brain...

Ur an alien then.

Go have sex with some human Brain grin grin

Nice day... grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 1:39am On Sep 07, 2018
milemimi93:

Your brain is what holds a man down.

Character
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Crossboy(m): 1:42am On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:
i must admit...i am a nairaland addict....i dont even bother knowing other social medias..... undecided undecided
U Are Not Alone, Me To
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Crossboy(m): 1:47am On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:
infact....i dont like women that like dabbling around with pets like dogs or cats......

i dont like women with pets a tall....i had very bad experience with them.....
Care To Share It
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Crossboy(m): 1:50am On Sep 07, 2018
sapeleboi:
please weed is not good for your health lady
The Mask
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Gengz(m): 1:58am On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=milemimi93 post=70952835]
[color=#006600][/color]

Your brain is what holds a man down

You're absolutely right
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 07, 2018
Movic1:
Will u keep quiet. Liar

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by otherway: 2:03am On Sep 07, 2018
Most times, endowed ladies find it more difficult to keep a man so I have concluded that in most cases, their endowment is a curse on them.

Btw nice tits. But I love the ones with big nippi. I just love big nipples.

Please make I no begin dey imagine bad things cos this one nah better toy for bedroom.

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 2:05am On Sep 07, 2018
grin
Crossboy:
The Mask
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by spiceadole: 2:08am On Sep 07, 2018
Movic1:

Ah ha... Bros, You don't have to lie.
In real life, men actually prefer endowed body to brain.
At least, the body attracts them first, not brain.
The lady knows her selling point, free her jare.
Mr Liar man!
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 07, 2018
nanakgh:
Lol definitely an asset in today's world though. Speaks more about the state of our world as opposed to her as a person. All these hypocrites insulting her are here for a reason. All the abuse is to pass the public's test of morality
You nail it. Most of them can spend their life saving to keep her, some will deny their parent because of her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by NdiaraIGBO: 2:22am On Sep 07, 2018
spiceadole:

Ah ha... Bros, You don't have to lie.
In real life, men actually prefer endowed body to brain.
At least, the body attracts them first, not brain.
The lady knows her selling point, free her jare.
Mr Liar man!

After 6 months ....na irritant she go become. There is a reason African men carry last. Too much focus on sex.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by NdiaraIGBO: 2:23am On Sep 07, 2018
chisco82:

You nail it. Most of them can spend their life saving to keep her, some will deny their parent because of her.

Followed by serious regrets just a few years later.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by opeyemiskullman(m): 2:37am On Sep 07, 2018
abeg...no be God blessing be this!
Any girl wey get breast no dey get yarsh...! U take 1 live 1...! Na she form herself... okay
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 07, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Followed by serious regrets just a few years later.
I dey tell you.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 07, 2018
All these liars talking nonsense about brain and Yansh are just plain hypocrites. The same men who see a big ass and become fools. We know ourselves.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Henjor48(m): 3:06am On Sep 07, 2018
generationz:

continue lying there

Lying?

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:19am On Sep 07, 2018
She must have used that to make money from fools
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 3:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Movic1:
you can use her as you GYM, this is made in usa .
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by OyinO: 3:51am On Sep 07, 2018
For the surgical adjustments? So the ladies not well endowed will blame Devil for not being well endowed? Is it not still your God who created them?
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 07, 2018
I smell lies

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 07, 2018
I miss giving head embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.