Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (98905 Views)

It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To / No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by enemachris(m): 7:39am On Sep 07, 2018
She didn't thank God for those mighty stretch mark too grin
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Paphilo1(m): 7:51am On Sep 07, 2018
Movic1:
Men like me are more attracted to your Brain than your Boobs,ass whatever Even if you have full stop as breast i don't care... The brain of a woman matters most.. What's the use of big boobs without brain....

Modified

Can't stop laughing, more than 20 quotes and majority are calling me a liar The truth is that every man has a different background, different upbringing, different mode of behaviour and life itself is about choices. We all have Irresistible qualities we want in a woman, yours can be different from mine.. there are still men out there, who don't find big boobs or big ass attractive, we sometimes refuse to accept this fact... Don't live in the shadows of people's judgement. Make your own choices in the light of your own wisdom.

True talk
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2018
hahahaha, she does not have a prayer point.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by justtoodark: 8:01am On Sep 07, 2018
Crossboy:
Care To Share It

oooh my....i dont want to tell that part....

the chance that she kick you away and keep the pet is hugh....

women of today are not like women 20 years ago...

they will get rid of you sharp sharp.....
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by justtoodark: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2018
i noticed something about women of today....they will fight you in the day,but at night they will cry in their pillows missing you....

i remember wan of my ex....she fought me as hell...then we separated...after some months she invited me to her place...

then somehow somehow we landed in bed....while i was nakin her,she said cried "ooooohhhh i love you so much"..... undecided undecided
that realy confused me...

but the next day she still told me to get lost..... undecided undecided
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Finest777(m): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2018
The ass no even fresh.......mtcheew
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2018
ViaGist:
See the 'blessings' this beautiful lady is thanking God for, she took to her twitter page to give thanks to God for giving her blessings of endowned boobs and butt. Lol

She wrote;

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/lady-thank-god-forgiving-blessings-endowned-boobs-butt-photos
Economic Recession is hitting her hard just like me, so she had to shameless expose her bitcheous Sagging body... Women of this day have no shame. If this is how our mothers in the 80s and 90s lived recklessly, we will all be mad and irresponsible in the street. My mum told be that in those days if the hand of your bra loose or ur zip went bad... U will keep panicking but these day this ladies fish brain, no dignity no shame, they will happily go naked for shawarma and ice cream. God punish I.G likes, social media is more of a curse. All this Time bomb ladies will marry and give birth to children who will have their DNA... this is why I know End time is Real. The world is currently a Time bomb.

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2018
No use am do ashewo
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2018
ViaGist:
See the 'blessings' this beautiful lady is thanking God for, she took to her twitter page to give thanks to God for giving her blessings of endowned boobs and butt. Lol

She wrote;

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/lady-thank-god-forgiving-blessings-endowned-boobs-butt-photos
which God are you talking about, except ur god that teaches u to expose ur money for money. I hope to have a Prayer outfit. I will call Girls Prayer Rehab/Clinic. that why I like to be abreast will happen that concerns female. That's why fake prophet and fake pastors are making money... Because there is problem in d society. People have lost connection with Sanity due to their promiscious livestyle.their brain can't detect good from bad. After wasting their youth age. Then devil, sm say Karma comes for pay back cheque. Go mountain of fire during weekdays/ working hours na women full for delivery from late 20s to Early 30s... They have morgage their lives for shoes, shawarma, clothes and handbags, spiritual husband issues, g.guys collect some destiny, marine spirit, marriage wahalla, u can eat ur cake and have it bla, bla. With this kind of demand, church business will always thrieve
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by nanauju(f): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2018
koolaid87:

No mind them, make dem dey fool themselves

Why click the thread if not to check out the boobs and butt.

grin grin
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by pryme(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2018
generationz:

continue lying there

Ever wondered why most men never end up marrying the beautiful women they dated?

Beauty becomes shallow if the woman has nothing more to offer.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2018
oshe11:
Oya take....
shocked shocked shocked

That's too much grin
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
dear God, please remember me too cry
I can help.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 07, 2018
Earthbound:
I can help.
How?
Are you God sent? grin
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by nanauju(f): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

dont misunderstand....their are men that prefer brains....but we would nak any woman without brains too....

women with brains turn me more on....

i would nak that adeosun lady like kilode....

kiikikiki....

Lol
The boos, ass, fine face, fine legs and curves attracts u guys, having a brain is just a plus.
U can only know a lady has brain after you've been attracted na
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
How?

Are you God sent? grin
Maybe. But I sure can.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2018
Earthbound:
Maybe. But I sure can.
Okay....Shoot!
I'm all EYES grin
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2018
Earthbound:
Maybe. But I sure can.
Okay....Shoot!
I'm all EYES grin
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
Okay....Shoot!

I'm all EYES grin
It's a secret.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by justtoodark: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2018
nanauju:

Lol
The boos, ass, fine face, fine legs and curves attracts u guys, having a brain is just a plus.
U can only know a lady has brain after you've been attracted na

exactly...my lady.... wink wink
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2018
Earthbound:
It's a secret.
I don't do secret things grin . Keep your help angry
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by farem: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2018
milemimi93:

This is what most women don't know.

Your beauty can't keep a man. Beauty fades.

Your brain is what holds a man down.

You are not entirely right. Beauty (what they erroneously call big booty and rest) do attract violent, angry and short-term DicKs!
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
I don't do secret things grin . Keep your help angry
You women are always impatient. I'm only offering my help for humanity sake. Only you stand to gain from this, so the ball's in your court.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2018
Earthbound:
You women are always impatient. I'm only offering my help for humanity sake. Only you stand to gain from this, so the ball's in your court.
You men are always manipulative, You are only luring me for humanity sake. Only you stand to gain from this. Sorry there is no ball at all. grin
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by justtoodark: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2018
farem:

You are not entirely right. Beauty (what they erroneously call big booty and rest) do attract violent, angry and short-term DicKs!

what do you mean with that....??

do you mean men attracted to such women are violent, angry and short-term DicKs...?
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
You men are always manipulative, You are only luring me for humanity sake. Only you stand to gain from this. Sorry there is no ball at all. grin
Hahahaha. Well played.

It gives me nothing but joy to help boost a woman's self esteem like I'd like to help you to.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2018
Earthbound:

Hahahaha. Well played.

It gives me nothing but joy to help boost a woman's self esteem like I'd like to help you to.
Lol..So you think I'm serious about this thread ! grin grin

Thanks for taking me serious enough to want to help smiley
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by farem: 10:22am On Sep 07, 2018
justtoodark:

what do you mean with that....??

do you mean men attracted to such women are violent, angry and short-term DicKs...?

Yes especially when they know there's nothing else left with them
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol..So you think I'm serious about this thread ! grin grin

Thanks for taking me serious enough to want to help smiley
OK, sure. I'd take it you're well endowed, then?
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2018
Earthbound:
OK, sure. I'd take it you're well endowed, then?
I'm moderate smiley
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
I'm moderate smiley
Maybe you're just being modest. wink
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by justtoodark: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2018
farem:

Yes especially when they know there's nothing else left with them

what...??...are you trying to be funny or what....??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.